Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 313 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 363 413 813 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 17953
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13273
    Quote Originally Posted by JMark229  [View Original Post]
    Well obviously I did miss the recent discussion. But no offense, what does that even mean? There are 886 pages over 13,000 posts in this forum. First couple of pages? They date back to August 2010. Which page and what number posts are you referring to? What is the conflicting information?
    Conversation starts four pages back.

  2. #13272

    Huh? The whole Recent discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyKyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Just read the first couple pages of the forum. Some very conflicting information about her.
    Well obviously I did miss the recent discussion. But no offense, what does that even mean? There are 886 pages over 13,000 posts in this forum. First couple of pages? They date back to August 2010. Which page and what number posts are you referring to? What is the conflicting information?

  3. #13271

    Red Roof

    Any problems with the RR Inn South Lexington? Had a few numbers respond back with prices around $$ for an hour. But couldn't tell if it was a scam or if I would get robbed. New to Lexington?

  4. #13270

    Did you miss the whole recent discussion?

    Quote Originally Posted by JMark229  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this gal? Hard to search with a two letter name. Hot MILF.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...n/855178500207
    Just read the first couple pages of the forum. Some very conflicting information about her.

  5. #13269

    CJ tan MILF looking for fun

    Has anyone seen this gal? Hard to search with a two letter name. Hot MILF.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...n/855178500207

  6. #13268

    Cc #

    Quote Originally Posted by RayR  [View Original Post]
    I was informed that she wasn't taking on any new clients, and staying with her regulars at this moment, so unless that changes you may not get her info.
    502-XXX-2022 your welcome she awesome.

  7. #13267

    Pictures are very flattering

    Quote Originally Posted by Tdubya67  [View Original Post]
    So been seeing this little blonde's ad on STG and finally decided to contact her. As a warm up I paid her for some pics. Yes I know its a scam for money but wanted to prove she was who she posts to be. No problem get pics and they were good so decided to set up with her for next day and had personal emergency that interrupted my plans let her know and rescheduled. Got contacted asking if I could help with her room and I did with agreement she would discount from my visit next day. Next day rolls around. Ghosted. Then yesterday she texts me and says she needs help. I told her I am sorry for her current problem and then remind her that she would not be in the current situation if she had followed thru with her commitment. Listen I take responsibility for falling for her situation the first time but I am not stupid enough to fall for it twice. Never again. Hate to be blunt but the hairless end of the gut should never be paid for just being there in a picture.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...l/889355978578
    I seen her once last year and yes those pics look good but heavily filtered. She somewhat resembles the pics in person but def a big difference. I still went thru with the session but walked away underwhelmed.

  8. #13266

    Tiffany me too

    Quote Originally Posted by LexTigFiddler7  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember her? I used to see her all the time. She started out in Nicholasville, last I saw her was a townhouse off Trent by MOW. She was pregnant too at one time. PM me contact info if you have it, or real name and I can do some research. Would be really interested in talking to her. Seniors should remeber. Would been around the 2019-2020 days.
    I remember her, would love to see her again if anyone has digits.

  9. #13265

    Tiffany

    Anyone remember her? I used to see her all the time. She started out in Nicholasville, last I saw her was a townhouse off Trent by MOW. She was pregnant too at one time. PM me contact info if you have it, or real name and I can do some research. Would be really interested in talking to her. Seniors should remeber. Would been around the 2019-2020 days.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 38BBD0C3-B938-4A9A-9A73-4BCDDB12179D.jpeg‎  

  10. #13264

    One hell of a filter

    Quote Originally Posted by Tdubya67  [View Original Post]
    So been seeing this little blonde's ad on STG and finally decided to contact her. As a warm up I paid her for some pics. Yes I know its a scam for money but wanted to prove she was who she posts to be. No problem get pics and they were good so decided to set up with her for next day and had personal emergency that interrupted my plans let her know and rescheduled. Got contacted asking if I could help with her room and I did with agreement she would discount from my visit next day. Next day rolls around. Ghosted. Then yesterday she texts me and says she needs help. I told her I am sorry for her current problem and then remind her that she would not be in the current situation if she had followed thru with her commitment. Listen I take responsibility for falling for her situation the first time but I am not stupid enough to fall for it twice. Never again. Hate to be blunt but the hairless end of the gut should never be paid for just being there in a picture.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...l/889355978578
    I did go to see her a while back. If it's her in the pics, it's one hell of a filter. She's rough. Missing teeth. Thick with small saggy. Had to get her bag of drugs off the bed. Literally told me that's what she was doing. And crappy attitude. I got up, got dressed, took my money back, and left. There's false advertising and there's her ad.

  11. #13263

    This wouldn't happen

    Son if you would just read the forum, that's what it's here for. You made the rookie move of paying prior to services rendered. There are many warnings here about never, ever paying up front because once they have that money they just want to get rid of you any way they can. Son is coming, rent is due, landlord is coming, Oops, aunt flo is here, you get the picture. Once you pay you lose control and you always want to be in control. If she doesn't agree to payment after services then turn around and walk.

    Golfguy, playing through.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tdubya67  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers,

    A little heads up.

    Decided to do a little outside Lexington exploration. Seen this ad in Georgetown and made contact. She has a sweet voice and is in a decent neighborhood. But the pics don't match the lady be aware. Paid for an hour at her quoted rate no negotiation but she was in a rush. Said her son was on the way to take her to the store. Now she set the time so you would think she was aware of the appointment and her ride timing. Not sure about you but nothing is more irritating than to set up a time and then be rushed to finish the appointment in 1/3 the time. Not bad not good kind of MEH.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/georg...w/460653793022.

    Be safe.

  12. #13262

    My favorite

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...osito/58213453

    Not her in the pictures but not far off. Definitely worth the visit. Big (.)(.) and some amazing skills. Treat her nice fellas. Hope she hangs around.

  13. #13261

    She got me

    So been seeing this little blonde's ad on STG and finally decided to contact her. As a warm up I paid her for some pics. Yes I know its a scam for money but wanted to prove she was who she posts to be. No problem get pics and they were good so decided to set up with her for next day and had personal emergency that interrupted my plans let her know and rescheduled. Got contacted asking if I could help with her room and I did with agreement she would discount from my visit next day. Next day rolls around. Ghosted. Then yesterday she texts me and says she needs help. I told her I am sorry for her current problem and then remind her that she would not be in the current situation if she had followed thru with her commitment. Listen I take responsibility for falling for her situation the first time but I am not stupid enough to fall for it twice. Never again. Hate to be blunt but the hairless end of the gut should never be paid for just being there in a picture.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...l/889355978578

  14. #13260

    Georgetown

    Hey fellow mongers,

    A little heads up.

    Decided to do a little outside Lexington exploration. Seen this ad in Georgetown and made contact. She has a sweet voice and is in a decent neighborhood. But the pics don't match the lady be aware. Paid for an hour at her quoted rate no negotiation but she was in a rush. Said her son was on the way to take her to the store. Now she set the time so you would think she was aware of the appointment and her ride timing. Not sure about you but nothing is more irritating than to set up a time and then be rushed to finish the appointment in 1/3 the time. Not bad not good kind of MEH.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/georg...w/460653793022.

    Be safe.

  15. #13259

    Lacyyyy

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...l/509638250730

    Has anyone seen her since her revival? I saw her when she was working back 2 years ago, maybe longer, at our favorite Richmond rd. Hotel. She is hot and was clean but freaked out on me mid session. Vietnam flashback style. I left. She was hot tho.

    Any new updates?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape