Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,201 to 7,215 of 32158
-
08-23-23 13:13 #24958Senior Member

Posts: 207Rarely
You not going find lady in their 20's working at a AMP in the dmv area. If you looking for them then try the agency in nova.
Originally Posted by Jacko52
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 11:11 #24957Regular Member

Posts: 16Linda is in her early 50's!
She takes great care of herself and has aged wonderfully!
Originally Posted by SuzhiLang
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 09:53 #24956Senior Member

Posts: 466Ops. Sighting.
Originally Posted by WalkerC
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 09:02 #24955Senior Member

Posts: 328Hanna
Hanna is a sweetheart and a Korean who gained a bit of weight since COVID but is still a joy to fuck. For a larger tip she will do BBFSCIP and BBBJCIM. One time she tried to DFK me right after CIM if that is your thing.
Originally Posted by Aureliano
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 06:57 #24954Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 4420's
Are there any women in their 20's?
Originally Posted by LoveDemAzn
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 22:59 #24953Senior Member

Posts: 466Leah
Leah siting.
Seniors PM me for details.
-
08-22-23 20:23 #24952Senior Member

Posts: 207Linda
Linda is probably in her early 40's. She just age well like most Asian that take care of their health.
Originally Posted by SuzhiLang
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 20:11 #24951Senior Member

Posts: 200I wouldn't put Linda and Grace at the same age group. Linda is late 30's. Maybe she ages well, but she is definitely under 40.
Originally Posted by Start2
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 19:39 #24950Senior Member

Posts: 140Forever (21) Wellness
Enjoyed my visit. Comparable to a visit with Linda (Angel) under different metrics of course.
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
Even though we all have different preferences, I wondered why some posts were "hot" and other posts, like this "cold".
It's important to compare apples (massage parlor's) to apples and not apples to oranges (Escorts" or Agencies). If you're looking for a under 30 provider, Agencies / Escorts may be a "better option" however the trade-off of providing your PI (Ashley Madison Hack) may not appeal to some.
Within the Massage community, I really don't see better options. Both Grace and Linda (Angel) are "old" compared to the New York Massage Community, however compared to the Northern Virginia Massage Community, they are easy on the eyes.
-
08-22-23 17:00 #24949Regular Member

Posts: 7Burke and Sprinfield adventures
Long time lurker, decided to start contributing as I'm finally free from my ball and chain, haha. I saw the recent review of J&y in Burke a couple of weeks ago and had checked it out as. I live close by so it is convenient but the experience was subpar. The provider I had said her name was Mia. The TS was nice but there is zero massage and the FS activities was rushed. I held my price at 140 but Mia asking 160 and seemed pissed for not getting an extra 20 from me. Maybe that's why she rushed me. BJ was rushed as well. Not worth the time given the bad attitude.
I found Soft Touch further down on Rolling Road, close to intersection of Old Keene Mill off in a medical office park behind the Giant supermarket. I saw Hanna and FS and BJ was pretty good, no rush. TS was good. Banged the hell out of her and she did not complain. She was cool with 140 tip. I followed up a second time with her and had a good time again.
-
08-22-23 05:39 #24948Regular Member

Posts: 3Milking
First post in this thread. Looking for a rec for a place with a milking table or good milking massage. Any recs? Bonus if they rim too.
-
08-21-23 14:36 #24947Senior Member

Posts: 648I tried to stop a few days ago and only one lady there and she was busy. She came out, gave me a hug and tug on my junk and said come back in 40 minutes. I said I would return on another day. She identified herself as Lisa, was average looking and 40 ish, but quite friendly. Will try again soon.
Originally Posted by SmittyJ
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 14:26 #24946Senior Member

Posts: 648Massage Vigor in Manassas
I've had a few excellent deep tissue massages by Nichole at Massage Vigor, but nothing sensual and my senses have told me not to try, But I wanted to ask the board if anyone has had a more personal touch from this cute lady. I thought she was Mary that worked at Oasis in Gainesville a couple of years ago and she did get sensual a few times before she supposedly returned to NY. But Nichole said she never worked there. If nothing else, she does provide a very good massage and I recommend.
-
08-21-23 14:19 #24945Senior Member

Posts: 648I don't know where you go, but I've had many good to great massages and sometimes more with lovely Chinese ladies and clean places.
Originally Posted by MrFairfax
[View Original Post]
And I've had some terrible experiences with both Chinese and Korean providers. I wouldn't condemn all of either persuasion.
-
08-20-23 22:39 #24944Senior Member

Posts: 433I think the African church that was in the same building on Shepard killed their weekend morning business.
Originally Posted by SexAddict96
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




