Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24955

    This place needs two young babes!

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckshotWatson  [View Original Post]
    This place recently opened, so thought I would visit. Same general vicinity as M&M, Queen, etc. The space is very nicely appointed, comparable to (and maybe nicer than) Spa Sung. It has a table shower and a shower-sized steam room. I saw Julie. Older Korean woman, pleasant face and demeanor. She was wearing a spandex top and shorts, with B's up top and a bit of a belly. She suggested doing the shower and steam after the massage, which worked for me as I had taken a shower just before heading over. Really good deep tissue massage, with good spot-by-spot pressure (as opposed to long flowing strokes). Sounds like there is an expanded menu for an upcharge, but I opted for manual happiness. The top and shorts fell on the floor, and I had an enjoyable time. If you like older, softer Korean women, I would recommend it. She seemed to say they usually had 2-3 therapists there every day, and I plan to return.
    Based on this review I decided to visit Aqua Wellness. After all the negative C-AMP comments these past two weeks I thought it would be nice to experience a clean Korean table shower in a nice new place. So, this is what I found:

    Aqua Wellness is conveniently located just off Franconia in an office park on the first floor of its own building. As soon as you enter the vestibule you will notice the quality of the workmanship and the attention to detail. I rang the doorbell and instantly was greeted by a 50 ish year old gal, not very good looking but pleasant and friendly. I opted for the HH because I didn't think I wanted to spend an hour with this woman, so I passed on the table shower. As she took me into the room, I complimented her on the spa. She went on to say that it was only two weeks old and that the owners had invested a lot of money to make it first class. She gave me a nice tour as I was the only one there. They have three massage rooms, and everything is new and very well appointed. They probably had a designer working on the project, it's just immaculate; I have never seen a AMP like this. The best part was the table shower / steam room bath house combination. It was a amazing! I could spend 30 minutes in this room alone, being catered to by some young Geshia. (Yes, gents I know Geishas aren't Korean). What a great place!!

    Unfortunately, my provider just didn't fit in with the quality of the surroundings. Friendly, good English but I was not feeling it. She did offer extras, but very pricy so I negotiated her way down for let's say – one of those Seran wrapped jobs; not at all enjoyable. I don't want to mention her name as I see that the management has gone to a lot of trouble to make this place work and I am not sure exactly what the menu is and If the other girls provide an open menu. The gal mentioned several times that there were three other girls working, and she did rattle off the times each MP worked including her schedule, but I wasn't listening and was eager to move on. I did feel like asking her if the other providers were better looking than her but that would have been disrespectful. I did treat her very well as she did try very hard to please me, if you know what I mean.

    Gents, I would try this place out. I will return after there are a few positive reviews on the board. I feel like this spa could really click with a couple of gals rating at least a 7/10. The owners really thought this place out, they just need the girls. Please give it a look and report back.

    Gentleman always do better with the ladies.

    Regards.

    PJ.

  2. #24954

    Herndon Spa?

    I've know folks who wen to Herndon Spa and there experience was anything but. Did you stay for an hour? Did you get a table shower? Did you sit on the bed buck naked until the masseuse showed up?

    Or maybe you looked like a cop.

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeBlastOff  [View Original Post]
    Over the past week I've had some dreams.

    I've been to Herndon Spa a few times, and never had a great experience. This last visit was similar to one a while back. Taken to the front room, told to get under the sheets. Provider (tall, thin, cute, bleached blond) avoided any hint of any fun. Decent massage, but otherwise nothing. Never gave me the chance to reach out and touch her, and she kept a comfortable distance from jr. I guess they thought I was LE.

    Comfort Spa in Fairfax. Chubby provider. OK massage (hard elbows, I hate that crap). I asked for softer a few times. After about 30 min, teasing while on my belly was nice. On flip, lots of fake noises from her and rushed ending.

  3. #24953

    Herndon and Comfort

    Over the past week I've had some dreams.

    I've been to Herndon Spa a few times, and never had a great experience. This last visit was similar to one a while back. Taken to the front room, told to get under the sheets. Provider (tall, thin, cute, bleached blond) avoided any hint of any fun. Decent massage, but otherwise nothing. Never gave me the chance to reach out and touch her, and she kept a comfortable distance from jr. I guess they thought I was LE.

    Comfort Spa in Fairfax. Chubby provider. OK massage (hard elbows, I hate that crap). I asked for softer a few times. After about 30 min, teasing while on my belly was nice. On flip, lots of fake noises from her and rushed ending.

  4. #24952

    Rarely

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacko52  [View Original Post]
    Are there any women in their 20's?
    You not going find lady in their 20's working at a AMP in the dmv area. If you looking for them then try the agency in nova.

  5. #24951

    Linda is in her early 50's!

    Quote Originally Posted by SuzhiLang  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't put Linda and Grace at the same age group. Linda is late 30's. Maybe she ages well, but she is definitely under 40.
    She takes great care of herself and has aged wonderfully!

  6. #24950
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkerC  [View Original Post]
    Leah siting.

    Seniors PM me for details.
    Ops. Sighting.

  7. #24949

    Hanna

    Quote Originally Posted by Aureliano  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker, decided to start contributing as I'm finally free from my ball and chain, haha. I saw the recent review of J&y in Burke a couple of weeks ago and had checked it out as. I live close by so it is convenient but the experience was subpar. The provider I had said her name was Mia. The TS was nice but there is zero massage and the FS activities was rushed. I held my price at 140 but Mia asking 160 and seemed pissed for not getting an extra 20 from me. Maybe that's why she rushed me. BJ was rushed as well. Not worth the time given the bad attitude.

    I found Soft Touch further down on Rolling Road, close to intersection of Old Keene Mill off in a medical office park behind the Giant supermarket. I saw Hanna and FS and BJ was pretty good, no rush. TS was good. Banged the hell out of her and she did not complain. She was cool with 140 tip. I followed up a second time with her and had a good time again.
    Hanna is a sweetheart and a Korean who gained a bit of weight since COVID but is still a joy to fuck. For a larger tip she will do BBFSCIP and BBBJCIM. One time she tried to DFK me right after CIM if that is your thing.

  8. #24948
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 44

    20's

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveDemAzn  [View Original Post]
    Linda is probably in her early 40's. She just age well like most Asian that take care of their health.
    Are there any women in their 20's?

  9. #24947

    Leah

    Leah siting.

    Seniors PM me for details.

  10. #24946

    Linda

    Quote Originally Posted by SuzhiLang  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't put Linda and Grace at the same age group. Linda is late 30's. Maybe she ages well, but she is definitely under 40.
    Linda is probably in her early 40's. She just age well like most Asian that take care of their health.

  11. #24945
    Quote Originally Posted by Start2  [View Original Post]
    Enjoyed my visit. Comparable to a visit with Linda (Angel) under different metrics of course.

    Even though we all have different preferences, I wondered why some posts were "hot" and other posts, like this "cold".

    It's important to compare apples (massage parlor's) to apples and not apples to oranges (Escorts" or Agencies). If you're looking for a under 30 provider, Agencies / Escorts may be a "better option" however the trade-off of providing your PI (Ashley Madison Hack) may not appeal to some.

    Within the Massage community, I really don't see better options. Both Grace and Linda (Angel) are "old" compared to the New York Massage Community, however compared to the Northern Virginia Massage Community, they are easy on the eyes.
    I wouldn't put Linda and Grace at the same age group. Linda is late 30's. Maybe she ages well, but she is definitely under 40.

  12. #24944

    Forever (21) Wellness

    Quote Originally Posted by Serpico99  [View Original Post]
    Grace is old. Not "full retirement age" old where she is eligible to collect the full amount of social security, LOL, but she is not under 50, you can see it in her face and thinning hair on top. You are right, not my cup of tea, there are better options out there and I'm giving a honest review of my experience with this place.
    Enjoyed my visit. Comparable to a visit with Linda (Angel) under different metrics of course.

    Even though we all have different preferences, I wondered why some posts were "hot" and other posts, like this "cold".

    It's important to compare apples (massage parlor's) to apples and not apples to oranges (Escorts" or Agencies). If you're looking for a under 30 provider, Agencies / Escorts may be a "better option" however the trade-off of providing your PI (Ashley Madison Hack) may not appeal to some.

    Within the Massage community, I really don't see better options. Both Grace and Linda (Angel) are "old" compared to the New York Massage Community, however compared to the Northern Virginia Massage Community, they are easy on the eyes.

  13. #24943

    Burke and Sprinfield adventures

    Long time lurker, decided to start contributing as I'm finally free from my ball and chain, haha. I saw the recent review of J&y in Burke a couple of weeks ago and had checked it out as. I live close by so it is convenient but the experience was subpar. The provider I had said her name was Mia. The TS was nice but there is zero massage and the FS activities was rushed. I held my price at 140 but Mia asking 160 and seemed pissed for not getting an extra 20 from me. Maybe that's why she rushed me. BJ was rushed as well. Not worth the time given the bad attitude.

    I found Soft Touch further down on Rolling Road, close to intersection of Old Keene Mill off in a medical office park behind the Giant supermarket. I saw Hanna and FS and BJ was pretty good, no rush. TS was good. Banged the hell out of her and she did not complain. She was cool with 140 tip. I followed up a second time with her and had a good time again.

  14. #24942

    Milking

    First post in this thread. Looking for a rec for a place with a milking table or good milking massage. Any recs? Bonus if they rim too.

  15. #24941
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyJ  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't resist and swung in to Spring massage to TOFTT. 30 minutes $50 drew sasha (maybe, she didn't speak english well at all). She was tiny liw 40's spinner type, small ass and tits in short jean shorts and tank top. Not terrible on the eyes. Massage was pretty good she worked hard to get the knots out which I did need. 20 min massage then flip to soft touch. Handshake started nice and slow but she ended up putting two hands around and jack hammering. I asked her to slow down and she thought I meant stop. I showed her myself the speed I wanted and she understood, it was vetter from there. I popped and she cleaned me up in about 5 minutes. She then said thank you as in we are all done evem though there were 5 minutes on the clock.

    She was ok with OTC roaming but when I snuck my fingers up her shorts she moved away and didn't want that. There was no negotiation on flip but when I left. 4 tip she asked for. 60. I told her that's all I had. I didn't want to open this place up with high tip expectations that we are seeing around so stuck to my guns.

    I don't love the location, I am sure the 2 small businesses on either side are suspicious of what's going on in there. Looking forward to other reviews at this location soon.
    I tried to stop a few days ago and only one lady there and she was busy. She came out, gave me a hug and tug on my junk and said come back in 40 minutes. I said I would return on another day. She identified herself as Lisa, was average looking and 40 ish, but quite friendly. Will try again soon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape