Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 644 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 144 544 594 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 694 744 1144 1644 ... LastLast
Results 9,646 to 9,660 of 41267
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31622
    Quote Originally Posted by RedTalon  [View Original Post]
    C'Mon. Man, how is a pimp supposed to make money? Don't forget to go see Zeena, or Chloe or whatever chick he is pushing this week.
    First, I am not a pimp. Second, I just have had good experiences with each of the women I recommend and I thought this site was for that, to give you guys info for who to see, along with bad ones. I have stated info both ways on women I have seen. I'm just giving info lately on good ones because I think they treated me good during my "dates".

    For the guys that don't want the info, or your not interested in seeing them either, either move on to who you want see, if you have nothing good to say, as the golden rule says so you don't have that bad karma coming back on you, don't say it, and don't waste their time. Enough said, agreed.

  2. #31621

    Stats question

    So, if I'm feeling it, and reach out to the ladies who are advertising, I think I get about a 5-15% response rate.

    I'm polite, and don't reach out with "how much to raw dog you in the ass and have you lick it off me", but "hi, what are your donations, and where do you host?

    Does that sound about normal for the current market?

    And then I get an answer to part of the question. Like "off baymeadows" - ok, and how about donations?

    I'm not looking for the standard crap here about piling on the ladies and their terrible communication skills and how they should probably be put down like rabid dogs. I'm just wondering if anyone else (except for spreadsheet guy, who I appreciate) looks at this analytically?

  3. #31620

    Yes, yes she is!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kma2016  [View Original Post]
    As a FYI, Andi is feeling better and seeing people again.
    I'm guessing we're not going to be seeing the "little" apple back down here anytime soon, though.

  4. #31619

    Workout plans


  5. #31618

    C'Mon.

    Quote Originally Posted by RawDawg904  [View Original Post]
    Caitlin is okay, but just average in this city and overpriced. This would have more merit if you haven't been trying to advertise for her every few posts for the last month. I know she's rewarding you, but she's really not that special.
    C'Mon. Man, how is a pimp supposed to make money? Don't forget to go see Zeena, or Chloe or whatever chick he is pushing this week.

  6. #31617
    Quote Originally Posted by RawDawg904  [View Original Post]
    Caitlin is okay, but just average in this city and overpriced. This would have more merit if you haven't been trying to advertise for her every few posts for the last month. I know she's rewarding you, but she's really not that special.
    To each his own, as they say.

  7. #31616

    Caitlin

    Quote Originally Posted by MKinsella08  [View Original Post]
    Okay people, here's my review of my QV with Irish Chloe that I had recently.

    First, communication was great to set up the appointment. She is staying in one of better places off JTB and does have a roomie Jazmine who also posts on STG too and they have "dates" where you can see both of them.

    I was met at the door by her in the beautiful lingerie we agreed upon, a nice corset / bustier with my favorite, black sheer thigh-high stockings. She is great looking with long hair, beautiful eyes and a gorgeous ass too. And did I mention big knockers too.

    We agreed for the GFE experience during QV, great kisser as we made out for a couple of minutes. Big man was ready and it was a great CBJ and then she got on top in one of my favorit, reverse cowgirl. She was quivering and moaning and she was tight and wet at the same time. Next was missionary with those legs with the stockings on my arms. Last went to doggy with that beautiful ass going back on me and I finished on her tits.

    Even though it was a QV, there was no rush and no clock watching. You treat her right and she will do the same. Here's her most recent link for her most recent STG post, with her Taco Tuesday promo.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...p/301673492159
    Caitlin is okay, but just average in this city and overpriced. This would have more merit if you haven't been trying to advertise for her every few posts for the last month. I know she's rewarding you, but she's really not that special.

  8. #31615
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

  9. #31614

    She had an emergency.

    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    Saw Erika was back in town. Usually have a great time whenever she is here, so I hit her up to set something. Was to far from her location and in a bit of time crunch. So I set it up for the next day in the am. Next day comes, since was 40 minutes from location I text ahead of time, no answer. Figured wth I'll still head her way because in the past she would respond a bit after. As I'm driving I call 2 times no answer. Get there no answer, never got any reply after either tbh.

    Not a bad review though. She's great when you go see her right away, but if you set an appointment no so much LOL YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...k/227726013904
    So of course not communicating it with you is bad, and of course who knows the truth but, I was supposed to see her today myself and when I asked what's up she responded.

    "Honey I had to leave Jacksonville this morning my son is very sick they told me about the school it was an emergency". Hopefully 1. She's not lying and 2 her son is ok. She is a great chick in my opinion, but they of course all get a little squirrelly at times.

    Drew.

  10. #31613
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfDixie  [View Original Post]
    Vee ghosted me and left me in the parking lot. Comms were good up until then. Crickets after I got there. I've long since left but it's several hours past our meet time and still no response. Don't care how great her mouth is if you can never connect it does no good. During the 30 minute parking lot wait session servers DBs seen hanging around. It's way too hot for them to be just hanging around outside without being up to no good. Just watch your back if you hit her up and plan to have your time wasted. I think I'll take up the hobby of Sceduling appointments with a few of these time wasters with the intent of never showing. Don't know that it will ever change anything but it will make me feel better. YMMV as always.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/323889358077
    I actually met Vee a couple weeks ago.

    She had ghosted me once before with an excuse that her phone had died, but I gave her another chance. Yea, there was some weird shit going on at the place, and it took her maybe 30 min to come downstairs and get me. I was super sketched out, but figured, I had done anything 'wrong' yet so I could bail if something happened.

    We got to her room, and everything was actually ok. She doesn't look like her pics anymore, they are obviously a few years old and pre-candy. She's gained some weight, but not too bad. She wouldn't take her shirt off, claiming some skin blemishes she was embarrassed about.

    Had an okay time. Been really debating if I want to visit again. All red flags and issues aside, she was sweet and accommodating. And she got really in to it and seemed to enjoy it herself.

    First time posting here, hope I got all the code words right, LOL.

  11. #31612

    About Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    She's alive and well, I'm sure. She came back to Jax a couple years ago, after spending some time at the state capital providing for the Noles residence. I believed she moved out of town again; I want to say to O-town but that's just a wild guess. I want to say, I may have had some influence in convincing her to return and let her grace our presence but I'm thinking she may have canceled hooking all together.

    Though I've had fun with her and never had any issues, as a reminder, she was the one with Mx3 who posted a YT video pulling some bullshit OD prank on an unsuspecting Monger. I was disappointed that Nikki had pulled that stunt. Attached is what she looked like when I went and did a special visit to Hassee on one of my days off. Gained some weight as you can see which grew her boobies much. Very different from when she was skinnier back in '14-'15 era.

    Rocky and Nikki were both fuck-o-licious.
    I believe that's the one. I thought it was the other girl Mandy was blamed for allowing to OD. I can't think of her name tho.

  12. #31611

    Erika

    Saw Erika was back in town. Usually have a great time whenever she is here, so I hit her up to set something. Was to far from her location and in a bit of time crunch. So I set it up for the next day in the am. Next day comes, since was 40 minutes from location I text ahead of time, no answer. Figured wth I'll still head her way because in the past she would respond a bit after. As I'm driving I call 2 times no answer. Get there no answer, never got any reply after either tbh.

    Not a bad review though. She's great when you go see her right away, but if you set an appointment no so much LOL YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...k/227726013904

  13. #31610

    Ebony at the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by HP333  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any luck with this one? Is this one TGTBT. Haven't seen any report and the Jax beach location isn't typical. Scammer? Happy hunting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...g/639415204937
    I texted her a couple of days ago asking if available. She took 8 hours to reply 'yes'. Told her too late for that day, maybe the next day, asked if she was in fact at the beach, and what her rates were. Another 12 hours passed, she replied yes to being at the beach, and 'car date only bbj' for $100. Told her good luck.

  14. #31609

    Robbery trash posting under different number

    Same trash, different number.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/336362185867

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeTiger  [View Original Post]
    All my regulars were not available last night, went to see this one off university.

    Took my coins and refused to deliver the service. Put on my clothes on and left the room.


    https://sumosear.ch/phone/928-362-0054

  15. #31608
    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    She's alive and well, I'm sure. She came back to Jax a couple years ago, after spending some time at the state capital providing for the Noles residence. I believed she moved out of town again; I want to say to O-town but that's just a wild guess. I want to say, I may have had some influence in convincing her to return and let her grace our presence but I'm thinking she may have canceled hooking all together.

    Though I've had fun with her and never had any issues, as a reminder, she was the one with Mx3 who posted a YT video pulling some bullshit OD prank on an unsuspecting Monger. I was disappointed that Nikki had pulled that stunt. Attached is what she looked like when I went and did a special visit to Hassee on one of my days off. Gained some weight as you can see which grew her boobies much. Very different from when she was skinnier back in '14-'15 era.

    Rocky and Nikki were both fuck-o-licious.
    Yes this is the Nikki I saw. She was much thinner and had a great ass back then. They were both very normal and friendly at the time and I did want to follow up with Mandy. Then that fake od video and the scam stories started popping up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape