Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,156 to 4,170 of 15293
-
08-24-23 00:59 #11138Senior Member

Posts: 116Ya'll have it good.
Spending a few days in the city & doing what I can to enjoy.
Today was little spinner Verna at DDY.
Wow, you guys have it good! Young, very excited, very engaged, very eager to please.
All you've read in previous reviews — standing shower with BBBJ, back to room for more BBBJ, DATY, six nine. CFS was cowgirl, mish, doggy.
She was so, so tight. I held on as long as I could. Even after pop she made sure to massage more & fill up entire time.
-
08-23-23 15:08 #11137Senior Member

Posts: 1645Unknown Spa
Which spa are you writing about? I don't see any location mentioned and Yoyo is a fairly common name for a female provider.
Originally Posted by Whitford
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 12:35 #11136Senior Member

Posts: 50Super Busty Ari
I wanted to get a good session in before heading out of town so I booked an appointment with Ari at City Place. Essentials on her pretty well known I guess, so I'll summarize.
Looks = 5-star (5-3, pretty face, nice legs, DDD natural cups, all-star).
Attitude = friendly, fun, flirty, classy.
Service = know her offerings and if they float your boat, she does everything well.
Ari remembered me from before. I wasn't sure at first if she was giving me a line, but her good memory was confirmed later in the session. House 80, Tip 160, gave it to her upfront.
Table shower and massage were good, relaxing, she's got fantastic soft hands (pretty hands too).
Standing Russian to CBJ w / brief cat bath. CBJ then switched to the table, then switched again to 69 (took my gentle but persistent DATY well LOL). FS in doggy to start out, then mish. Being body to body with her for 20 minutes was very pleasing LOL. Blew out in the back and got the standard clean up. Ari gets the little things that make you feel well treated, and with 5 minutes left she gave me a little extra massage rather than cut the session short, then helped me get dressed. MMS saw me out and thought I looked pleased, which I did.
-
08-23-23 12:09 #11135Senior Member

Posts: 1766Spicygirls ADA
Ada 300 hr (sale) DFK, BBBJ, cfs.
First time seeing her and she was right up my alley. Very pretty face with long black hair and thin and Chinese so yeah, I liked. She did the straight to BBBJ that I remember from NYAW.
Did the shower and she spoke good English and she was awesome. Great personality and talker. Good kisser.
In the room some DFK and grabbed onto that nice ass of hers. Suck on them nice fake C tits. Some neck kissing. Maybe some ear kissing.
She did a good BBBJ that lasted until I asked for 69. Nice shaved pussy I got into and she seemed to enjoy. This went on until I stopped her and asked for condom. She was hard no BBFS.
She was a great fuck. Really into it. Very passionate. Told me she liked my cock and she should. But it is nice to be appreciated. No go slows here. No doggy because I was really into her face I guess. Standing mish her legs up on my shoulder wrecking it like my old days. Some more BBBJ. And finished in mish. Her pussy is the tightness I like for CFS.
Showered and talked more. She really shot to the top of the girls at their two shops. While I think Helen is hotter I think I get along and talk better with Ada.
Oh, she was 5'1 to 5'3. I'd say early 30's. Total hottie.
-
08-23-23 09:42 #11134Senior Member

Posts: 860LOL In theory, if she lets you then it is not CNC. CNC is consensual non consensual. You don't want to do CNC. CNC is a set up for disaster.
Originally Posted by Dilrupa
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 23:35 #11133Senior Member

Posts: 78Yada yada I spent an hour with Ada at spicygirls.
I heard Ada is back at a new spot but a familiar address, my second time here so far.
Texted spicygirls, setup an hour with Ada and arrived on time to find her ready in her one piece black sheer teddy showering off her perfect bod.
She attacked me with a hug and very aggressive dfk that only she can pull off and not seem crazy, her English improved a lot and we had an easy time catching up in her travels and experiences while away.
I won't go into too many details tonight as I'm in bed tryin to just give her credit and an incredible session and a great vibe.
I love connecting with a long time favorite.
She started the sesh with a very GFE dfk and bbj. She really put in the work while it looks effortless and natural, that's where she differs from the rest of the Hurd.
A quick scrub and wash we back in the room and at it like two teenagers, making out, kissing, grabbing, pulling.
With all that passion and heat and as much as I love daty, I only eat her out for a few min to get her totally wet then cover and bang bang bang. Ada lets me hit it without judgement or limitations, we run through a few positions in a rough way I think it's called CNC, this cnc or "free use" style works for us since we trust each other to stop when we need too.
Donation today was 300 so I left a bigger tip on top of that.
-
08-22-23 23:33 #11132Senior Member

Posts: 78Been here twice already girls are the same caliber at MYAF or any other full service AMP.
Originally Posted by JediNY
[View Original Post]
I've just seen Ada tonight. I almost never tip but she really deserved it today. Posting my review in a few.
-
08-22-23 23:30 #11131Senior Member

Posts: 78I had a great hour with her, good experience bug only managed one pop.
Originally Posted by Whitford
[View Original Post]
The place is clean and Honey is fun and always get the right girl for me.
-
08-22-23 20:56 #11130Senior Member

Posts: 32Two Rounds at 36 Dream Spa with Pink
Messed up the first time so here goes again.
I was in the area a few days ago and decided to stop in. I'm glad I did because I had a great hour of mostly BBBJ (CIM 2 times) from the famous oral queen Pink (ex-Yoyo as I knew her from other past blowjobs from her at other places). I told her up front that I wanted 2 rounds and tipped accordingly. I paid 320 which I had ready based on RTFF. She was happy to oblige. She sucks dick like she's on a mission.
I got undressed and was led into the table shower room where she already had warm water running which was nice. Pink scrubbed and rubbed me head to toe making me nice and clean. Then she lubed both of up and gave me a nuru slide back then front, which led into her naked on top of my and sucking my hard cock off for the 1st nut CIM style. Quick rinse off, drying, then followed her back to the room.
She started on some massage since we still had a good 40 minutes left of the hour. Relaxed and let her work at it. Pink's English is pretty good, but didn't talk too much through the massage, just chill. After she signaled the end I quickly led her hands where I wanted them and she laughed and asked if my cock was ready and did it want her mouth again.
BBBJ #2 started with a hot and cold water trick that felt good and her tongue moves are amazing. She was lightly squeezing my balls while giving me a really nice and slow BBBJ taking her time. After I had her going nice I asked for FS and she slipped the rubber on. We did CG (tight!) and mish. She was full of porn talk, saying she liked my hard cock, telling me to fuck her good, asking if I liked her pussy. When I got close I told I wanted to cum in her mouth and she was game (oh yeah she says, my mouth is good).
Cover came off and she did the business right, using her hand to stroke the lower part while her tongue swirling around my head. I let a good one off in her mouth. She gagged a little and spit it out LOL. This chick has the entire oral package. She gives top notch service and sucks dick like nobody's business.
I hope she's around for a while because I will see her again.
-
08-22-23 20:36 #11129Senior Member

Posts: 86Daisy Spa
I found their twitter right here in this forum! Another guy posted it with his review. The at symbol gets filtered out by this website software so people just type out at.
Originally Posted by BharatAnand
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by ImperialHint
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 20:32 #11128Senior Member

Posts: 86Daisy Spa
Yes, exactly. It is the old Red Rose Spa location.
Originally Posted by JustWachin
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 20:17 #11127Senior Member

Posts: 860Best to text NYAF or SG for line up. Tiffany is officially at NYAF according to their website but SG Twitter line up shows she has done time there as well.
Originally Posted by MisterTwinkies
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 19:50 #11126Senior Member

Posts: 860Any good? Depends on what you like and what you want to pay. Spicy Girls is an extension of NYAF.
Originally Posted by SniperWolf
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 17:44 #11125Senior Member

Posts: 109Could they mean the former location of red rose spa? It would meet the description: large space for Manhattan. It is close to the last stop if the L.
Originally Posted by BharatAnand
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 16:11 #11124Regular Member

Posts: 2More intel on location?
I tried finding this place but couldn't. Please share info on where this is located or a website / social media Handle. Also what's ex red rose?
Originally Posted by Towser
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






