Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls
+
Add Report
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 1739
-
08-30-23 23:47 #284Senior Member

Posts: 371I'm 99.9% sure that's my homies ex LOL.
Originally Posted by Tribeca67
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 22:08 #283Senior Member

Posts: 376Any info on this one?
-
08-24-23 22:30 #282Senior Member

Posts: 123Username Search
Still should be able to search by username on the bottom left even without premium. If that's changed then that's a new feature.
Originally Posted by SdsFun201
[View Original Post]
Lots of girls are only temporarily and will deactivate their accounts so that's why some have no results.
-
08-24-23 14:06 #281Regular Member

Posts: 8SA Question
First off, I appreciate everyone's reviews and input! Long time reader / new poster. I have a question about SA as I recently joined. I am not a premium member yet so can't search by username but all of the links posted in previous reports say they are no longer available.
Is this because I am not premium? Or is there pretty high turnover on the site.
Thanks in advance for your input!
-
08-22-23 17:45 #280Senior Member

Posts: 591Now that's funny!
I can't count how many divorces I've financed. And a few community college classes!
Originally Posted by DesertRat
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 11:00 #279Senior Member

Posts: 363Not a single one is linked to a profile-they are all linked to your inbox.
Originally Posted by SoxFan33
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 14:41 #278Senior Member

Posts: 1401Older ladies
Every time I get on this site the women are older than the last time I logged in. I set my parameters to no one over 25 years. In my profile it clearly states no one with a college degree. I want to help young women navigate college and the world. Instead, I get women navigating their fourth divorce. Sigh.
-
08-19-23 09:17 #277Senior Member

Posts: 200Three months ago, she quoted me 500 per meet. That was her counter to my open of 300-400. She wasn't worth 5 bills to me so ultimately I passed.
Originally Posted by TommyWong
[View Original Post]
Profile link: https://members.seeking.com/member/c...a-1ff4bc051146
-
08-17-23 00:14 #276Senior Member

Posts: 123Caligirly
Heads up the links didn't work when I clicked them. The users showed up when I searched their names though.
Messaged with Caligirly, she was open to PPM.
-
08-16-23 16:15 #275Senior Member

Posts: 61Visitor form the Midwest -- any feedback is appreciated
First of all if I lived in the Phoenix area I think I would go broke as 1) I would lose my job due to all the time on SA and 2) the young women in your city are drop dead gorgeous (if they are real) as compared to what I am used to.
I will be in town for a few days and looking for SB who are open to a dinner date followed by private time. I am chatting (some on the site, some off) who all seem interested. I probably have time to see two at most.
Any feedback on the following would be highly appreciated. I am happy to pay it back in the wasteland that is Cleveland or the jungle that is Las Vegas.
Golfergirlxo.
https://members.seeking.com/messages...9-3994d9d5d08f
SultryScarlett.
https://members.seeking.com/messages...f-e9b7323eedda
Azblonde.
https://members.seeking.com/messages...6-c9972008a8b7
DaisyRay.
https://members.seeking.com/messages...a-4c98db76185f
Caligirly.
https://members.seeking.com/messages...b-de4b9962ed19
Natalinka_88
https://members.seeking.com/messages/inbox/101ed584-b42a-4751-a73e-b9558aa4f0bc
-
08-14-23 21:16 #274Senior Member

Posts: 128Secret Benefits
Anyone have any recs for users on this site? Preferably young and it 18-25 years old. It's basically a crap shoot using credits to read a message and not hear back. I took a break so the ones I had found are no longer there.
-
08-13-23 16:52 #273Senior Member

Posts: 376Anyone want to trade videos from girls on seeking only, pm me.
-
08-12-23 13:43 #272Senior Member

Posts: 32Ready to go. No M&G.
Originally Posted by KingStannis
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-23 13:28 #271Senior Member

Posts: 104Thanks for contributing intel to this thread! I will be posting more of my intel on other girls soon as I'm finishing setting up encounters. Did you have to M&G MajesticMermaid or is she "ready to go" and will just come over to your place?
Originally Posted by Sparky2
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-23 22:46 #270Senior Member

Posts: 32More Intel
MajesticMermaid.
-tall curvy and chocolate.
-$350 ppm.
-CFS (don't know if BBFS is on the table), BBBJ, DFK, DATY, COB.
-Took off after one pop but overall a good time. May see her again but I like sampling others.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...0-89bf3f00a212












Reply With Quote




