Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls
+
Add Report
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 1745
-
09-10-23 19:15 #290Senior Member

Posts: 104Recent Reports
I haven't used Seeking much due to being laid off from work thereby forcing me to cut back on mongering, but I do have some reports.
Prettyravegirl.
Communication: Responsive on and off the site via texting. Didn't take long to setup a meet.
Appearance: 23 year old Latina. Her Seeking photos are fairly accurate. Prettyravegirl has a cute youthful face and is short like her pics, but like most girls the photos are flattering to hide that she's a little curvy. At least she is honest and has her build as "curvy" in her profile.
Performance: She's GFE, which is a plus! Prettyravegirl when I saw her allowed DFK, BBBJ, DATY and MSOG. The BBBJ wasn't so good and she admitted it's not her forte. The freshness of her down below for the DATY was a bit average. Although she allowed MSOG, the actual CFS was a mixed bag. Her tightness wasn't loose, but the fact she is so quiet in all positions (including DATY) offering no moans, sex talk, or whimpers was a letdown.
Damage: 300 PPM.
Overall: I think she's a fair deal for the 300 PPM she charges if you temper your expectations. Don't expect to be blown away by the sex, her looks, or chatting skills, but if you just want a quick lay with an average gal I think you'll be fine. Prettyravegirl is shy and I like that she had an innocence about her. The other plus is that she's nearly "ready to go" and doesn't require you to wine and dine her with a M&G. I just had to meet her in public before we went to my place.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-70b28ef6b02d
SpicyMariaD.
Communication: Maria can be unresponsive on Seeking. She admitted she rarely uses the website and it took me sometime (I think about a week or two) to finally get a reply back. However after that initial hurdle it didn't take long to exchange numbers and set up a meet.
Appearance: 28 year old Latina. Like Keikand said in his earlier post her photos don't do her justice! Really gorgeous face, nice tits, and athletic body. If she improved her photos I guarantee she'd double the amount of messages she receives! So meet her before she gets more popular.
Performance: SpicyMariaD was reluctant to do a BBBJ and did a poor job, which is messed up because when I gave her DATY she seemed really into it. Talk about not reciprocating! The actual CFS was decent and she allowed MSOG, which always is a nice addition.
Damage: 450 PPM + uber fees.
Overall: I would recommend. Despite the sex being just decent the fact that she's so attractive and a fun flirty extrovert made it worth my time and money. Moreover, this girl is "ready to go" and doesn't require a M&G.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...8-257001a5d98b
Smami5.
Communication: I've been trying to meet up with her since well before Keikand posted his report so it took forever to make this happen! I wasn't sure if she was a typical SA flake or it was due to her busy work schedule. She works till late, which means setting a meetup can be a drag if you're an early riser or just aren't available during late nights. Smami is one of those few girls that is a PREMIUM member, which means her profile gets promoted often on the site. Due to this promotion she's probably getting more messages than the average girl or at least as much as the most attractive girls. This surely contributes to her being unresponsive with messaging.
Appearance: Smami is a 23 year old Latina. Her profile photos are somewhat accurate because she lists her bodytype as "athletic" when I'd call her "average. " In person when I saw her she looked older and heavier. Keikand when you referred to her as a "tight body" I was thinking a slim fit girl like the typical pilates or treadmill girl bodytype. Smami isn't curvy or fat, but I wouldn't say she has a tight body due to her extra weight. I'd consider her an average build by American standards. In Europe or East Asia she definitely wouldn't be considered a tight body since she has some meat to her. Smami's face is kinda cute. She has nice long wavy hair and very smooth to the touch milky white skin. I will say Smami looked really hot when we did doggy because of her cutely shaped butt, curvy backside, and long flowing hair.
Performance: Her BBBJ was a bit teethy. The DATY was fun as she got really into it and she afterwards told me it helped de-stress from her awful workday. Her hygiene down below was fresh so I had no problem doing the DATY on the first round. However on the second round of DATY after the first round of CFS the taste wasn't so nice so I recommend you only DATY once in one night with her! Smami only allows CFS. It was an alright experience riding her multiple positions. She said she's been on the site for 2 years and I think that's why the sex wasn't so tight. The best part I would say was the MSOG that she allowed.
Damage: 350 PPM.
Overall: This girl was alright! I was disappointed about the weight difference between real life when I saw her and the SA photos. This discrepancy was enough to have me reconsider agreeing to the 350 PPM. Oddly enough despite my buyer's remorse there's something about Smami that had me consider a repeat. Whether that is indicative of me settling due to how challenging it is to setup encounters from SA ("beggars can't be choosers") or Smami's customer service I cannot say. She's a fun goofy girl and is willing to do MSOG which are definite positives. Also, I love that Smami is a "ready to go" girl as I say, but that coupled with her premium membership has me thinking she's probably seeing a lot of guys. So I'd almost consider her a semi-pro.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...7-c7ebb0ed797d
Originally Posted by Keikand
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-23 09:33 #289Senior Member

Posts: 376Any info on this one?
-
09-06-23 12:03 #288Senior Member

Posts: 278I'm so old.
That I remember when the fat divorced chicks could be found at every neighborhood bar. LOL couple drinks, some moderate attention and off to the races.
Originally Posted by DesertRat
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-23 14:58 #287Senior Member

Posts: 1401I am a fat divorced chick magnet
A middle aged morbidly obese woman with the user name KonnieAnne on seeking sent me messages. My profile clearly states I am not interested in anyone over 25 years old. I guess she thought she could squeeze in under that 25 year old cap. One thing she could not do is squeeze through the port hole on a sinking cruise ship.
-
08-31-23 11:25 #286Senior Member

Posts: 371He's more of an acquaintance LOL.
Originally Posted by SquirtLover
[View Original Post]
I'd absolutely like to enjoy her hahaha.
-
08-31-23 10:41 #285Senior Member

Posts: 87LOL would your homie be mad if you do her now?
Originally Posted by Journaz
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 23:47 #284Senior Member

Posts: 371I'm 99.9% sure that's my homies ex LOL.
Originally Posted by Tribeca67
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 22:08 #283Senior Member

Posts: 376Any info on this one?
-
08-24-23 22:30 #282Senior Member

Posts: 123Username Search
Still should be able to search by username on the bottom left even without premium. If that's changed then that's a new feature.
Originally Posted by SdsFun201
[View Original Post]
Lots of girls are only temporarily and will deactivate their accounts so that's why some have no results.
-
08-24-23 14:06 #281Regular Member

Posts: 8SA Question
First off, I appreciate everyone's reviews and input! Long time reader / new poster. I have a question about SA as I recently joined. I am not a premium member yet so can't search by username but all of the links posted in previous reports say they are no longer available.
Is this because I am not premium? Or is there pretty high turnover on the site.
Thanks in advance for your input!
-
08-22-23 17:45 #280Senior Member

Posts: 593Now that's funny!
I can't count how many divorces I've financed. And a few community college classes!
Originally Posted by DesertRat
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 11:00 #279Senior Member

Posts: 363Not a single one is linked to a profile-they are all linked to your inbox.
Originally Posted by SoxFan33
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 14:41 #278Senior Member

Posts: 1401Older ladies
Every time I get on this site the women are older than the last time I logged in. I set my parameters to no one over 25 years. In my profile it clearly states no one with a college degree. I want to help young women navigate college and the world. Instead, I get women navigating their fourth divorce. Sigh.
-
08-19-23 09:17 #277Senior Member

Posts: 200Three months ago, she quoted me 500 per meet. That was her counter to my open of 300-400. She wasn't worth 5 bills to me so ultimately I passed.
Originally Posted by TommyWong
[View Original Post]
Profile link: https://members.seeking.com/member/c...a-1ff4bc051146
-
08-17-23 00:14 #276Senior Member

Posts: 123Caligirly
Heads up the links didn't work when I clicked them. The users showed up when I searched their names though.
Messaged with Caligirly, she was open to PPM.










Reply With Quote





