Thread: Rants Raves and Stupid Shit in Seattle.
+
Add Report
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 4254
-
08-22-23 16:59 #2619Senior Member

Posts: 137TRB days are gone, I am afraid
As old timers may confirm. IMO TRB had reliable commentary where you had a reasonably decent chance of knowing what a "date" would entail. Even if a top lady was strictly safe in her reputation on TRB you had an idea during the visit or after the initial visit if things would progress to a true GFE relationship. I saw several that had safety limits but were still a blast to see as they had great personalities, were very attractive and were just fun to be with. Most regulars developed into true GFE and I know I wasn't the only fortunate one but it wasn't "discussed". Almost all of the repeat ladies I saw were great kissers and seemed to enjoy our time, almost never was a donation requested immediately like the younger options now do. I have found TNA to be a business model compared to TRB as a relationship model.
Originally Posted by Freaky360
[View Original Post]
Oh well, those days are generally gone. There remain a few gems on TNA however to some extent I believe sites like this are partly to blame as now what a lady does or doesn't do with a client can be openly discussed. Previously I think some ladies felt more like a companion or occasional friend if their actions with someone were more "private". That's just my observation. Good luck to all, I have been as frustrated as many of you are with todays offerings.
-
08-22-23 16:18 #2618Banned Member

Posts: 510That whole board is a mess honestly. You can just assume with every girl on there everything is covered and it will be a shitty experience and you will pay top dollar. That was my experience a few years ago and nothing has changed nor will it ever because the guys don't write honest reviews because they will be threatened if they do! If a guy writes an honest review they will get an alert put out on them with the provider accusing them of attempted rape or some BS. I've seen it happen! That whole board is probably going to be shut down soon because that 15 year old was being advertised on there so good riddance I say!
Originally Posted by Freaky360
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 16:15 #2617Senior Member

Posts: 220Agreed. Maybe 1 in 100 reviews are useful. There are providers I would like to see but the numbers just don't match. No details in reviews, their ad has no specifics and is very vague, then you look at their profile and it's either not filled out or there's a ton of dislikes which, again, seems to contradict their ads saying how they offer the ultimate in companionship. When in reality, it's CBJ, and CFS and nothing else is allowed.
Originally Posted by Leftai2000
[View Original Post]
Of course, if you ask a provider for specifics, they get mad or think you're LE or something. Then you also got to deal with figuring out the rates and what is or isn't included with upselling on fetish or VIP. It's a mess.
-
08-22-23 15:20 #2616Senior Member

Posts: 62Poor reviews
I agree 100%! Sick and tired of the humble brag reviews. 'She's wunnerful' or no comment at all.
Originally Posted by HelloThar
[View Original Post]
It's not that hard: Full safety, GFE lite, RBGFE, etc. I like the reviews where they do the 'abcbbbjcfsdatyxyz' kind of thing. At least those are informative.
The other board was founded as a review board, so if a review is going to written, it should provide some minimum info IMHO.
-
08-22-23 14:05 #2615Senior Member

Posts: 671You mean you don't like the completely worthless reviews on the other site that give 5 stars and only say she's a woman, she's great, and she exists?
Originally Posted by Runner2448
[View Original Post]
I wish reviewers would at the very least specify if she's safety or GFE in the review titles, so I can do a simple search.
-
08-22-23 08:12 #2614Senior Member

Posts: 157Low info
The last one is my biggest pet peeve, vaguely empty profile and you ask them and they respond all offended: "did you read my review from 05/03/1994 that says I am all safety?" Like woman, I want a BBBJ, not to a read your 150 reviews one by one. State your likes and dislikes right away so we don't waste time.
Originally Posted by GreekExplorer
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 17:25 #2613Senior Member

Posts: 87Low Info Ads
Agree with Billy, some of these ads are lacking. My peeve is when they're light on the details with IC / OC availability. That's obviously something that affects whether or not someone might see you. To add to that, not updating or posting a new add for OC only or whatever if you lose an IC. I've wasted time trying to book someone from an ad a few days out of date to only find out no more IC. And why is it trying to find out what's on offer can be like pulling teeth? Just reply with what you do don't do, "off menu" items and let's move on. Smdh.
Originally Posted by BillyKlub
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 00:46 #2612Senior Member

Posts: 387New provider
I reached out to a new provider on the other board. A new Asian American girl named LeeLee. Her ad had no reviews, no vouches and practically no info. It said call or text for rates and availability.
I reached out to her and asked what were her rates, menu and availability. (Just like she posted in her ad, minus the menu part).
Her response, "how long babe?
I knew this wasnt going anywhere so I responded. I usually book anywhere from a quickie to an overnight, depending on that stuff. (You know the menu and the rates?)
A hour later she responds. 350 1/2 500 hr. (That's all she says).
I'm like "K".
Then she responds like an hour later "LMK babe. ".
Does she really expect me to move forward without knowing what she is even offering? This is what has become of the other board now. SMDH!
-
08-18-23 09:34 #2611Senior Member

Posts: 99Tna2
They're replacing their VBulletin software with Xenforo. Feature details here: https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....412&viewfull=1#post13912412.
Originally Posted by VTwelveMpg
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 14:43 #2610Senior Member

Posts: 168It's back! Finally! Happy pooning.
Originally Posted by Ficus
[View Original Post]
What's the board upgrade you're talking about?
-
08-16-23 14:22 #2609Senior Member

Posts: 99That Site
Last night, there was speculation it was an in-progress upgrade to the mythical unicorn new board. However, given zero communication from their Twitter (I will not call it X) account, am wondering if it was hacked again.
Originally Posted by TakemyLoad
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 12:53 #2608Senior Member

Posts: 1019SG is at it again.
Originally Posted by DoctorGrim
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 12:21 #2607Senior Member

Posts: 149Yeah sucks. Last night providers pictures couldn't even show up.
Originally Posted by TakemyLoad
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 11:49 #2606Senior Member

Posts: 99Yeah, t&a was slow at times yesterday, then it picked up speed later in the day. Now it's down. Damnit.
Originally Posted by TakemyLoad
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 11:34 #2605Senior Member

Posts: 87Very very annoying!
Originally Posted by TakemyLoad
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






