Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 168
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by Smakit  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen any reports on this place here? Can't imagine it is what most of us are looking for. Can it be?

    The location is god awful for mongering if you are from the area.

    https://us-bridgeport.bedpage.com/bo.../23056670.html
    I've seen the Ad girls on 5-6 other Spas-Really doesn't mean much as all the ads have fake girls.

  2. #92

    Wilton?

    Haven't seen any reports on this place here? Can't imagine it is what most of us are looking for. Can it be?

    The location is god awful for mongering if you are from the area.

    https://us-bridgeport.bedpage.com/bo.../23056670.html

  3. #91

    Liya at Norwalk Euro

    Had a chance to see Liya at Norwalk Euro. Fake pics, she is your average GND, attractive a 7 face and body with Large C up top. CBJ and FS multiple positions I'd repeat. Think that with repeat visits. Service may get better.

  4. #90

    Norwalk Euro

    Quote Originally Posted by Giants77  [View Original Post]
    Yes they still have the same number they always had. They might not respond if you are using a burner / app number. Supposedly they have a way to search or check to see if that is the case. Not sure but keep trying, my first time I didn't even call I just sent a text. The usual is $ for house and $$ for tip which keeps me away. Yes some of the ladies are lookers but the price is out of range for me. Crazy thing is I remember one of the ladies telling me guys would go on their lunch break in and out. To me giving $$$ for qv or hh is crazy but god bless the guys who can do it. I wonder if they maybe are regulars with the ladies they see and get offered a discount.
    Not replying to burner or app numbers is an unusual marketing strategy for their business, oh well, $$$ is outside my value estimate. Here is a recent ad that they posted a comment to, the comment is the girls picture who worked Saturday.

    https://us-bridgeport.bedpage.com/bo.../22998013.html

  5. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyandie  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to request the same, much appreciated in advance.
    Yes they still have the same number they always had. They might not respond if you are using a burner / app number. Supposedly they have a way to search or check to see if that is the case. Not sure but keep trying, my first time I didn't even call I just sent a text. The usual is $ for house and $$ for tip which keeps me away. Yes some of the ladies are lookers but the price is out of range for me. Crazy thing is I remember one of the ladies telling me guys would go on their lunch break in and out. To me giving $$$ for qv or hh is crazy but god bless the guys who can do it. I wonder if they maybe are regulars with the ladies they see and get offered a discount.

  6. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by FunKaru  [View Original Post]
    Echoing the ask. I have a number ending 170. Not working anymore. Can someone PM a working number. Thanks!.
    I'd like to request the same, much appreciated in advance.

  7. #87

    Euro, Holistic

    Quote Originally Posted by Virgil00  [View Original Post]
    They are back in business I think for a couple of weeks at least. Got an unsolicited text with a list of girls working from a 201 area code. Have not been so can't speak to the talent.
    There is a new posting on BedPage so I texted, there was no reply. Seeing that someone reported the number as disconnected I called and it rang for a while and went to voicemail, so I think the number is a working number; maybe they are having supply chain issues, LOL.

    https://bridgeport.bedpage.com/Bodyr.../22988404.html

  8. #86

    Euro

    Quote Originally Posted by FunKaru  [View Original Post]
    Echoing the ask. I have a number ending 170. Not working anymore. Can someone PM a working number. Thanks!.
    They are back in business I think for a couple of weeks at least. Got an unsolicited text with a list of girls working from a 201 area code. Have not been so can't speak to the talent.

  9. #85

    Euro

    Quote Originally Posted by Smakit  [View Original Post]
    The number I had is now disconnected. Are these guys dunzo in Norwalk?
    Echoing the ask. I have a number ending 170. Not working anymore. Can someone PM a working number. Thanks!.

  10. #84

    Euro

    Quote Originally Posted by Ard6205  [View Original Post]
    I've been having the same issues. Say they're going through renovations and to call back in a few weeks but this was 2 months or so ago.

    Haven't tried out scratch (at least I don't think I have), but can't find their listings anywhere.
    The number I had is now disconnected. Are these guys dunzo in Norwalk?

  11. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by Smakit  [View Original Post]
    Been trying Euro for the last week. They get back to me and have said they are closed for renovations. Anyone have any insight?

    I still can't get Scratch to call me back or reply to my texts. Frustrating.
    I've been having the same issues. Say they're going through renovations and to call back in a few weeks but this was 2 months or so ago.

    Haven't tried out scratch (at least I don't think I have), but can't find their listings anywhere.

  12. #82

    Closed for reno?

    Quote Originally Posted by ArcticFox  [View Original Post]
    Been attending a few local spots for a while now. Thought I would share some of my experiences.

    Euro is probably my go to at this point, safe and clean. If you go on a Thursday you'll be met by a short, long black haired girl, 9/10. The only thing about it, as most other euro places, is $$.

    Don't really trust AMP's in this area, usually go further north. Lily spa is alright, and SN has great reviews, haven't actually gone.

    Been trying to get a hold of Scratch to try them out but to no avail. They still around?

    A. Fox.
    Been trying Euro for the last week. They get back to me and have said they are closed for renovations. Anyone have any insight?

    I still can't get Scratch to call me back or reply to my texts. Frustrating.

  13. #81

    Euro

    Been attending a few local spots for a while now. Thought I would share some of my experiences.

    Euro is probably my go to at this point, safe and clean. If you go on a Thursday you'll be met by a short, long black haired girl, 9/10. The only thing about it, as most other euro places, is $$.

    Don't really trust AMP's in this area, usually go further north. Lily spa is alright, and SN has great reviews, haven't actually gone.

    Been trying to get a hold of Scratch to try them out but to no avail. They still around?

    A. Fox.

  14. #80

    Merry Christmas

    Gents,

    As the leader of the Hartford Sex Parlor Forum. I would like to invite all members to one of Hartford's Sex Parlors in 2023. We have Asians, Puerto Ricans, AA's. Tight pussy, Bare, CIP, Nuru, Screamers, HJ's at nail salons. Everyone is welcome to partake, it's a good time. Looking forward to hearing about your experience.

    I like to wish you all, Merry Christmas.

    This is Chad.

  15. #79

    Scratch

    So finally pulled the trigger on this. Last few times they were booked.

    Text was told Alina and Helen avail. Asked for pics but was told never met them. Asked for blondes but told none. Told 1 hr slots only and price plus donation (in all caps). I arrived and met Alina. She had to stop and think of her "name" for a moment. She was cute and slim. Maybe upper 20's lower 30's from Rus. Kept asking if I had been there before or a place similar. Then asked if I knew the min tip. She started with a very light touch back rub and legs. Flipped and she asked what we were going to do next. She slowly took her clothes off in front of mirror. Then she would barely let me do anything. Cover on immediately after she dropped her clothes even though I wasn't ready. Covered everything I couldn't do with her hands. Finished in the bag and left. She had a nice soft body under those clothes but that was it. I wasn't rushed and got most of the hr. I prob won't be back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape