Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,836 to 5,850 of 33207
-
08-22-23 13:54 #27372Senior Member

Posts: 81Divine Rachel
I'll be traveling to Cincinnati tomorrow thru Friday. I've been catching up on here and read nothing but amazing things about Rachel. How do I get ahold of her? Does she see senior members from here?
Rachel, if you're reading this I would love to meet you while I am up there. Let me know if that's possible. PM me.
-
08-22-23 10:48 #27371Regular Member

Posts: 22Divine Rachel
I'm glad she coming out of retirement. I would wonderful to see her again.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 08:55 #27370Senior Member

Posts: 745It's not exclusive to this area.
Where are you traveling?
Originally Posted by Tyler4178
[View Original Post]
In my experience, this is the case in mid-size to smaller cities all over the country and definitely the case all over the Midwest.
Larger cities have more hot women. Warmer climates also typically have more hot women. There's more motivation to be in better shape in Orlando, Florida because you spend 10 months of the year in swim wear. So even in sh*tty cities like Orlando there's a higher percentage of better looking people.
And as indicated by others, places like Denver are hubs for active people. Hikers and skiers move there. Their lifestyle makes them fit even if they don't have the greatest diet. Not the case in most areas of the Midwest.
This isn't exclusive to Cincinnati or the tri-state. Look at some of the chicks tailgating for Buffalo Bills games. It's a circus of slam pigs.
If you travel to big cities or nice areas, you'll see hot people. Most of the places you wouldn't want to travel to have tons of talent on par with Cincinnati or worse. We just don't notice it because unless it's for work, nobody is going to a place like Fort Wayne, Indiana.
My two cents.
-
08-21-23 12:39 #27369Senior Member

Posts: 58Divine Rachele
I've been watching for her ad on Tryst however I have not seen it yet. Now that things have calmed down a bit I'd like to reach out to her but not sure how w / o an ad. Any suggestions?
Originally Posted by SimonPieMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 08:52 #27368Senior Member

Posts: 92So Right
Amen to that. When I was at the gym the other day, a lady who was in dear need of exercise took the elevator to the 2nd floor to use the stair machine. WTF. Just another example of why fit girls are a rare find around here.
Originally Posted by RascalRooster
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-23 11:15 #27367Senior Member

Posts: 621Ditto on Divine Rachel
Thanks a fuck-ton to HB for this post. I saw Rachel recently and it was marvelous. Her girls are spectacular! It was just like old times. I'm glad she's back. SP.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-23 11:09 #27366Senior Member

Posts: 62Cincinnati is a typical out of shape Midwestern town. People here think bowling while downing draft beer & fried food is exercise. LOL. I lived in Denver for a few years and the social scene revolved around getting outside and doing things whether that be skiing, biking, hiking etc, the average person was waaay more active.
-
08-20-23 09:31 #27365Senior Member

Posts: 290Cincinnati in general
When ever I travel I noticed the average women are more fit than around here.
Originally Posted by Ginzo666
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-23 09:27 #27364Senior Member

Posts: 290Ghost me
I had a meeting set up a while back and the day of the meeting. She ghosted me.
Originally Posted by Ceenote
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-23 05:57 #27363Senior Member

Posts: 384Denver
I just pulled up Seeking in Denver. Damn! So much less obesity.
Originally Posted by BaddenBoy2020
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-23 19:40 #27362Senior Member

Posts: 523Princess
I too would be interested in knowing if she is still active. I was always attracted to her pics and videos. Never pulled the trigger though as she was not GFE. At that time there were plenty of decently priced GFE options here in Cincy.
Originally Posted by Jaxon92
[View Original Post]
Here is a pic of the escort being discussed.
-
08-19-23 19:33 #27361Senior Member

Posts: 563Natiprinces
She has a profile on Secret Benefits under the name in the title above. But it sucks that you can't search usernames on that stupid site. She told me she was looking for a $500/ week allowance to meet once or twice a week.
Originally Posted by Jaxon92
[View Original Post]
Take care and be safe!
-
08-19-23 13:18 #27360Senior Member

Posts: 67Just saw this since I usually stick to the Columbus boards but she sounds amazing and I would love to catch a chance to meet!
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-23 10:24 #27359Senior Member

Posts: 101Kylie Return
Thanks to HB and the others. In terms of schedule, Kylie did head back to Denver but she told me she would be back sometime next week. I think she adjusts the exact days based on demand. Keep an eye on Tryst Dayton as her ad will pop up there when she returns.
Stay safe!
East.
Originally Posted by DrDave39
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-23 10:23 #27358Senior Member

Posts: 218Princess??
She used to go by Princess "luv 2 squeeze".
Was on Instagram under natiprincess for a while, seems like that IG was deleted.
She advertised a few times on the escort sites, but disappeared off those, I assume she just did her own thing with a few sugar daddies?
Anyone know if she is still active?










Reply With Quote





