Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 390 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 290 340 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 440 490 890 1390 ... LastLast
Results 5,836 to 5,850 of 33201
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27366
    Cincinnati is a typical out of shape Midwestern town. People here think bowling while downing draft beer & fried food is exercise. LOL. I lived in Denver for a few years and the social scene revolved around getting outside and doing things whether that be skiing, biking, hiking etc, the average person was waaay more active.

  2. #27365

    Cincinnati in general

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginzo666  [View Original Post]
    I just pulled up Seeking in Denver. Damn! So much less obesity.
    When ever I travel I noticed the average women are more fit than around here.

  3. #27364

    Ghost me

    Quote Originally Posted by Ceenote  [View Original Post]
    I too would be interested in knowing if she is still active. I was always attracted to her pics and videos. Never pulled the trigger though as she was not GFE. At that time there were plenty of decently priced GFE options here in Cincy.

    Here is a pic of the escort being discussed.
    I had a meeting set up a while back and the day of the meeting. She ghosted me.

  4. #27363

    Denver

    Quote Originally Posted by BaddenBoy2020  [View Original Post]
    She's having trouble in Denver because the market is vastly different. Just search the Denver escorts and you'll get the jist. She's a unicorn here in Ohio. She plans to be back periodically to see clientele. She said you can message here kyliereid2022 if needed. That inbox will fill up quick. She also asked me to attach this pic. Good luck guys.

    BB.
    I just pulled up Seeking in Denver. Damn! So much less obesity.

  5. #27362

    Princess

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxon92  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by Princess "luv 2 squeeze".

    Was on Instagram under natiprincess for a while, seems like that IG was deleted.

    She advertised a few times on the escort sites, but disappeared off those, I assume she just did her own thing with a few sugar daddies?

    Anyone know if she is still active?
    I too would be interested in knowing if she is still active. I was always attracted to her pics and videos. Never pulled the trigger though as she was not GFE. At that time there were plenty of decently priced GFE options here in Cincy.

    Here is a pic of the escort being discussed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2371.jpg‎  

  6. #27361

    Natiprinces

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxon92  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by Princess "luv 2 squeeze".

    Was on Instagram under natiprincess for a while, seems like that IG was deleted.

    She advertised a few times on the escort sites, but disappeared off those, I assume she just did her own thing with a few sugar daddies?

    Anyone know if she is still active?
    She has a profile on Secret Benefits under the name in the title above. But it sucks that you can't search usernames on that stupid site. She told me she was looking for a $500/ week allowance to meet once or twice a week.

    Take care and be safe!

  7. #27360
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Divine Rachel.

    Gentlemen been seeing an old time favorite and she didn't want it posted. She is now thinking about coming out of retirement. Before she does she just wanted to know if anyone was interested. Still has the same fantastic body. She is a good as she ever was I think a little more energetic now that she been out of the business couple years. If interested post here she is reading the board for interested mongers.
    Just saw this since I usually stick to the Columbus boards but she sounds amazing and I would love to catch a chance to meet!

  8. #27359

    Kylie Return

    Thanks to HB and the others. In terms of schedule, Kylie did head back to Denver but she told me she would be back sometime next week. I think she adjusts the exact days based on demand. Keep an eye on Tryst Dayton as her ad will pop up there when she returns.

    Stay safe!

    East.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrDave39  [View Original Post]
    I'm hoping you mean September 13th?

  9. #27358

    Princess??

    She used to go by Princess "luv 2 squeeze".

    Was on Instagram under natiprincess for a while, seems like that IG was deleted.

    She advertised a few times on the escort sites, but disappeared off those, I assume she just did her own thing with a few sugar daddies?

    Anyone know if she is still active?

  10. #27357
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDave39  [View Original Post]
    I'm hoping you mean September 13th?
    Yes Sept 13th leaving that Saturday morning. If all goes well she said she would come on a regular basis.

  11. #27356
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    I am sure a lot of seniors remember her. She was staying in the West Chester area sometimes a upscale condo other time a upscale motel at liberty center.

    She sent me a message this morning she would be back visiting Wednesday the 13th flying out Sat. Morning. Saw her a few time when she was here always a great time BBBJCIM.

    Was one of the best an she got into FS lot of noise made you think you were doing it right. I think she really like being pounded hard. It was hard to decide.

    What was best BBBJCIM or the covered full service wasn't as loud as Lady J but she was close. I am posting a link from her Denver Tryst account.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kyliexxreid
    I'm hoping you mean September 13th?

  12. #27355
    Quote Originally Posted by NatiBoy22  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. BB and HB! Looking forward to meeting Kylie!
    Guarantee, you won't be disappointed. Her rates will be in line with Cincinnati not Denver.

  13. #27354

    Kylie

    Quote Originally Posted by BaddenBoy2020  [View Original Post]
    Co-signing what HB has posted.

    Saw her a few times over the past couple months why she was in Dayton. Always a fun time and had some great experiences. Everything you've ever heard or read is true. She's having trouble in Denver because the market is vastly different. Just search the Denver escorts and you'll get the jist. She's a unicorn here in Ohio. She plans to be back periodically to see clientele. She said you can message here kyliereid2022 if needed. That inbox will fill up quick. She also asked me to attach this pic. Good luck guys.

    BB.
    Thanks for the info. BB and HB! Looking forward to meeting Kylie!

  14. #27353

    Kylie Reid

    Co-signing what HB has posted.

    Saw her a few times over the past couple months why she was in Dayton. Always a fun time and had some great experiences. Everything you've ever heard or read is true. She's having trouble in Denver because the market is vastly different. Just search the Denver escorts and you'll get the jist. She's a unicorn here in Ohio. She plans to be back periodically to see clientele. She said you can message here kyliereid2022 if needed. That inbox will fill up quick. She also asked me to attach this pic. Good luck guys.

    BB.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D97B2C19-224D-4428-A670-D75FF9DB1A3F.jpg‎  

  15. #27352
    Wow, that sucks! No good deed goes unpunished! Sounds like she never intended or changed her mind about going. She has to know that worked will get around about her dishonesty, maybe she doesn't care and is thinking that her business will come from people that don't subscribe to forum's? It's definitely a short sighted business model.

    Quote Originally Posted by DickHerGood  [View Original Post]
    So I've been doing this for YEARS. And have only been scammed / Robbed this last week. Supposedly Kandee was visiting Louisville AFTER I ASKED HER TO. She lets me know the old "My car got impounded" story and I felt bad and sent her some $. On the day she was to be here. Sorry my car got "STOLEN";Give me a fucking break. She then stated she would be here the NEXT DAY IN A RENTAL CAR. That was last Sat and she has clammed up. I hope she contacts me. I want my $ back. Period.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape