Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 106 of 733 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 156 206 606 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 10993
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9418

    Add-ons

    Quote Originally Posted by SamH  [View Original Post]
    $100 for this and that and pretty soon you're up to an extra $500 it looks like.
    The "add-ons" you're talking about are for services other than GFE.

    This is what she listed: GFE Special: CFS, BBBJ, DATY, 69, DFK, FIV, MSOG - 300/ HH 600/ H 900/1. 5 HRS 1200/2 HRS.

    PSE- Ask about my options. CIM / COF +100 Greek +300 DATO +200 Dirty-Talk / Role-Play +100 Deep-Throat / Choking +100 All Items +500.

    If you ask me what she lists for her services are fairly reasonable. She might do better with a discount on multiple hours to attract more clients, but all in all it seems fair. Granted you can probably get the same services from an AMP provider, but is she as young as this one? How about her looks? It's always TEHO and in this case it seems like she'll basically offer these services to anyone. YMMV might not be a factor here. GL!

  2. #9417

    Is this her too?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/Thaislatin

    Is this what she's asking for as consultation fee?

    Quote Originally Posted by DYS808  [View Original Post]
    Saw Thai yesterday. Definitely found a new way to spend my breaks.

    https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/fema.../23055427.html

  3. #9416

    She does look hot

    And definitely looks like one can be take some major hammering but dang if extras are taken it really adds up quick.

    Quote Originally Posted by SamH  [View Original Post]
    $100 for this and that and pretty soon you're up to an extra $500 it looks like

  4. #9415
    Quote Originally Posted by JahBlessSir  [View Original Post]
    Did Thai let you COB, COF, Or CIM? PM is ok.
    None. Finished standing doggy (cover on). That ass is just amazing. Never had an ass that fat! Have fun.

  5. #9414

    The sweet okole time!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Keoni808  [View Original Post]
    She is back and I will see her tonight, Leia is the ATF that has come home for a short time, don't miss out boyz, be very pono with her she is a kama'aina wahine, love that sweet okole.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/MeilaniBaby
    Our favorite local Kamaina Wahina with the ASSets to die for is back. I already got mine with that gorgeous okole! Doggy style, Her Face down in a pillow, arched back, both heads on her hips, and those tribal back tattoos OMG! OG's know about her she's been providing here for years, so nuff said. Newcomers asking about 411 , she's all over this site guys, just do your research.

    Someday made a comparison that she's like the McRib. LOL. A special edition item that comes back for a limited amount of time. So get it while it's available. That's actually a pretty good analogy. And some people don't like the McRib, that's understandable and fair. So haters please don't try and spoil it for others that actually do like it. Or are willing to try and taste it. That just means for us McRib lovers. LOL.

  6. #9413
    Senior Member


    Posts: 272

    Her ad says everything is an add-on

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...teDemetriaJade

    I met her in California last year and let me tell you you're going to enjoy everything you want with her, there is no limit to her abilities she loves it all.

    You Need to get some Men.
    $100 for this and that and pretty soon you're up to an extra $500 it looks like.

  7. #9412

    There is No (no list) with Demetria Jade

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...teDemetriaJade

    I met her in California last year and let me tell you you're going to enjoy everything you want with her, there is no limit to her abilities she loves it all.

    You Need to get some Men.

  8. #9411
    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    She did get married. Saw her IG.
    Guess she's no longer providing.

  9. #9410

    Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/Lexi_love__

    I saw her last night, when I walked in her girlfriend was there she asked me did I want to do a doubles with them. I passed since I only had enough energy for just one at the time.

    She's nice and thick just photos, and she loves it from the back. Her head play was good even with a cover.

    Have fun men.
    What was the damage?

  10. #9409

    Jordyn Rose is Legit

    https://tryst.link/escort/jordyn-rose

    I met her for a late mid-night tap, she is in town for a few days to try it out, she goes between Maui and Honoluolu.

    She was cool, her incall place was not the greatest but hey I was able to get me real good.

    She is super laid back and chill.

    I did the hhr.

    Have fun Men.

  11. #9408

    Lexi Love is Legit

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/Lexi_love__

    I saw her last night, when I walked in her girlfriend was there she asked me did I want to do a doubles with them. I passed since I only had enough energy for just one at the time.

    She's nice and thick just photos, and she loves it from the back. Her head play was good even with a cover.

    Have fun men.

  12. #9407
    Quote Originally Posted by Youngers  [View Original Post]
    Can you post or pm me the link to their ad or page? Thanks.
    Saw Thai yesterday. Definitely found a new way to spend my breaks.

    https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/fema.../23055427.html

  13. #9406

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Werd0001  [View Original Post]
    Tried to make an appt with Jasmine, but still unavailable, offered her friends Alondra and Thai.

    Went with Alondra. Beautiful petite Venezuelan Latina with the right curves. Stayed for an hr. CBJ, cfs. Aims to please can take a pounding. Mps after would try again. But will want to try Thai next.
    Can you post or pm me the link to their ad or page? Thanks.

  14. #9405
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoke  [View Original Post]
    Nothing solid but it leads me to question. The hits that came up with the phone number are dead but the word TS came up often.
    I'm not surprised if that's the case.

  15. #9404
    Quote Originally Posted by IRock2701  [View Original Post]
    I tried Alondra earlier this week. Dayum her curves and body is banging! MM D's but nice and soft and that backend! Holy crap! Better than J-Lo's! I can't wait to see her again. No fat, just curvy in all the right places. I couldn't get enough of that ass! Opted for one hr. CBJ, CFS, CG, Reverse CG, doggy, standing doggy, sideways. I tried to last the full hour, but I tapped out at 40 min. I had nothing left to give! She'll be here a few more days. I like try Thai next! Have fun fellas. Pd $$$$$ for 1 hr. Worth every penny.

    If this isn't her in the ad, then it's 99.999999% accurate! I'm trying to see her one more time before she leaves.

    https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/fema.../23052713.html
    Just wrapped up with this gorgeous beauty. Not a bit of fat on her except that stunning Brazilian butt, proportioned for her curves and flat tummy.

    She's highly responsive and easy to see, her gf Thai is very pleasing eye candy; 9/9/9.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape