The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 107 of 733 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 157 207 607 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 10989
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9399

    Alondra

    Quote Originally Posted by Bukakke808  [View Original Post]
    I tried Thais today. Talk about curves. That booty is so nice and thick! The pic on PD of her top is accurate. Did an hr, place is nice and secure. Guest parking available. Screening is easy. Menu DATY (pierced bean), CBJ, CFS. Fun time with that booty. After got to meet her friend Alondra and she's got a banging body too. Ima try her next.
    I tried Alondra earlier this week. Dayum her curves and body is banging! MM D's but nice and soft and that backend! Holy crap! Better than J-Lo's! I can't wait to see her again. No fat, just curvy in all the right places. I couldn't get enough of that ass! Opted for one hr. CBJ, CFS, CG, Reverse CG, doggy, standing doggy, sideways. I tried to last the full hour, but I tapped out at 40 min. I had nothing left to give! She'll be here a few more days. I like try Thai next! Have fun fellas. Pd $$$$$ for 1 hr. Worth every penny.

    If this isn't her in the ad, then it's 99.999999% accurate! I'm trying to see her one more time before she leaves.

    https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/fema.../23052713.html

  2. #9398

    Asian Jessica

    Anyone sampled her?

    https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/2045832.htm?cat=1

    She's remind me of a younger version of Nara / Lemon.

  3. #9397
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/VixxenRayne

    I met her a few years ago down in Waikiki and boy she made sure she gets every single last drop out of you.

    I see now she's offering a two girl special I don't know what she looks like but if any of you find out let me know.

    For the main event I always opt for the cover, Even though she said I did not have to.

    Have fun with her if you can MEN.
    Good head is always a welcome thing. Thanks for sharing!

  4. #9396
    Quote Originally Posted by Werd0001  [View Original Post]
    Tried to make an appt with Jasmine, but still unavailable, offered her friends Alondra and Thai.

    Went with Alondra. Beautiful petite Venezuelan Latina with the right curves. Stayed for an hr. CBJ, cfs. Aims to please can take a pounding. Mps after would try again. But will want to try Thai next.
    I tried Thais today. Talk about curves. That booty is so nice and thick! The pic on PD of her top is accurate. Did an hr, place is nice and secure. Guest parking available. Screening is easy. Menu DATY (pierced bean), CBJ, CFS. Fun time with that booty. After got to meet her friend Alondra and she's got a banging body too. Ima try her next.

  5. #9395

    The head doctor is back

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/VixxenRayne

    I met her a few years ago down in Waikiki and boy she made sure she gets every single last drop out of you.

    I see now she's offering a two girl special I don't know what she looks like but if any of you find out let me know.

    For the main event I always opt for the cover, Even though she said I did not have to.

    Have fun with her if you can MEN.

  6. #9394

    Wow, bad experience

    Quote Originally Posted by KonasurfGuy  [View Original Post]
    She wouldn't let me pound her. Complained my cock was too big! What a waste of money! Sorry Mr. Smiley we aren't in agreement on this one!
    Wow, surprise that happened to you. She was pretty chill when I met her and her girlfriend.

  7. #9393

    Toftt Alondra

    Tried to make an appt with Jasmine, but still unavailable, offered her friends Alondra and Thai.

    Went with Alondra. Beautiful petite Venezuelan Latina with the right curves. Stayed for an hr. CBJ, cfs. Aims to please can take a pounding. Mps after would try again. But will want to try Thai next.

  8. #9392

    Ilikai

    Was parking in the back around midnight and there were two girls. The first had a nice figure but I didn't see her from the front. She had on a short skirt and high heels and was just talking to a guy on a bike. The second was a young very pretty sexy local, she was dressed to kill and she was walking with a guy wearing t shirt, and slippers (they didn't appear to be couple). I've never picked up a girl on the street, but I would make an exception if I knew she was a sure thing! Any info would be appreciated!

  9. #9391
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...u/Sexyserina99

    I met her and her girlfriend friend in Waikiki I believe back in March timeframe. Serina is tall and legs for days, she can take a good pounding.

    I don't remember her rates but if you can just tap her for a hhr of you time, to knock her off your Tall Girl Bucket List for 2023. 😀.

    Have fun Men.
    She wouldn't let me pound her. Complained my cock was too big! What a waste of money! Sorry Mr. Smiley we aren't in agreement on this one!

  10. #9390

    Sexyserina99

    Quote Originally Posted by Handsome111  [View Original Post]
    Around one who is full of rules and charges 400 for hhr better just go to the AMP.
    I should have read your comment before I wasted my money this morning!

  11. #9389

    Sexyserina99

    Well I saw Sexyxerina99 this morning here on the Big Island and I have nothing good to say about her. Via text 600 hr. 400 hhr. So I opted for hhr. Once I'm there she says her hhr. Is only a massage and handjob. So I said I expected fullservice. And I'll give her another 200 for the hr. Full service. Then she's says no it's 700 she needs another 300. We settled on 600 but only for hhr. I don't even want to get into her list of no's! Gentlemen don't waste your time and money on this one. I highly do not recommend this one. Thumbs Down!

  12. #9388

    Little sexylatina333. Coming back to Waikiki this week

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad.../sexylatina333

    If you like tiny small little Latina girls, you have a chance to meet with her this week I saw her last month, she probably only weighs about 95 pounds. She takes it well in good several positions.

    Have fun with her if you can Men.

  13. #9387

    She still around by chance

    Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyGuy101  [View Original Post]
    Howzit I have finally made it back to this amazing island. I was wondering is she still around? I miss that thick local booty. My ship dock here for rimpac in 2014. If not anyone want to share a picture or video. PM please. Man I miss that tan godess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hihon  [View Original Post]
    She's was fun the other day. Called arranged a time at Pac Marina and we had fun. Looks aren't the greatest but her attitude is great. On the noisy side and loves DATY & FIV. She mounted me and rode me until I burst. Washed up and off to my meeting all relaxed and smiling.
    I miss that big tan ass anyone got any pictures or videos.

  14. #9386

    EeBee Journey


  15. #9385

    EeBee Journey

    Quote Originally Posted by Punanilicr  [View Original Post]
    Got a text from her saying that she's back. Don't think that the original link works, but she has an ad on Private Delights. Looking forward to a great time like the last time she was here. Anyway, she's worth the price of admission and I can't wait to get reacquainted with her.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...u/Ebjourney474
    Just got word from the lady herself that her island hopping and have changed due to fires on Maui and so she'll be here on Oahu til the 28th. Time to make another appointment. You can find her details on her PD site.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape