Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 299 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 349 399 799 1299 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20356

    Any experience with

    Does anyone have any experience with this one?

    Latina.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...eales/58301084

  2. #20355
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceNumenor  [View Original Post]
    Try this:

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/India...s/MichelleLynn.

    See if this gets posted.
    Interesting, I just put the 2 together that isn't Taylor E from Eros.

  3. #20354
    Quote Originally Posted by Excal21  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...a/101886691432

    Avoid this one like the plague. She's a scammer. Will make a deal for less to get you send $40 or $50 upfront. This happened yesterday. Today I used another number and she tried the same shit. I reported her to IMPD and there is an open case. After what happened today, IMPD says they got enough for a warrant to track her phone. You're forewarned. I don't play games with hoes. Everyone knows what I do, even my wife. I don't have to hide anything. Pictures attached for evidence that I am not BSing.

    She's at the extended stay tonight on Pendleton Pike. Sent room number and everything.

    Stay safe and don't let any of these hoes play games. Keep the evidence and anonymous tip that crap to crime stoppers. Make them pay for their transgressions and either they will leave the market, that's a GOOD, or they will go broke.
    " IMPD says they got enough for a warrant to track her phone. ".

    Those cops got a good laugh at your expense.

  4. #20353

    Rob stay far away

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMan9890  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone already TOFTT with this one yet?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/150645875

    She's cute so wondering if she is TGTBT.
    She moves around. BF hides in the bathroom. Just another hustle once you hand over the cash.

  5. #20352

    Why?

    Quote Originally Posted by Excal21  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...a/101886691432

    Avoid this one like the plague. She's a scammer. Will make a deal for less to get you send $40 or $50 upfront. This happened yesterday. Today I used another number and she tried the same shit. I reported her to IMPD and there is an open case. After what happened today, IMPD says they got enough for a warrant to track her phone. You're forewarned. I don't play games with hoes. Everyone knows what I do, even my wife. I don't have to hide anything. Pictures attached for evidence that I am not BSing.

    She's at the extended stay tonight on Pendleton Pike. Sent room number and everything.

    Stay safe and don't let any of these hoes play games. Keep the evidence and anonymous tip that crap to crime stoppers. Make them pay for their transgressions and either they will leave the market, that's a GOOD, or they will go broke.
    You haven't learned anything in your 10+ years of hobbying. For what reason would a chick see you if she can get 40 or $50 off of you for not seeing you. She would be stupid to see you. She can just move on to talking the next person out of 40 or $50 for doing nothing.

  6. #20351

    Liar and Thief. Riley Slater

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...a/101886691432

    Avoid this one like the plague. She's a scammer. Will make a deal for less to get you send $40 or $50 upfront. This happened yesterday. Today I used another number and she tried the same shit. I reported her to IMPD and there is an open case. After what happened today, IMPD says they got enough for a warrant to track her phone. You're forewarned. I don't play games with hoes. Everyone knows what I do, even my wife. I don't have to hide anything. Pictures attached for evidence that I am not BSing.

    She's at the extended stay tonight on Pendleton Pike. Sent room number and everything.

    Stay safe and don't let any of these hoes play games. Keep the evidence and anonymous tip that crap to crime stoppers. Make them pay for their transgressions and either they will leave the market, that's a GOOD, or they will go broke.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230821_192601_Messages.jpg‎   IMG_20230821_192846.jpg‎  

  7. #20350

    Candy Sue

    Has anyone already TOFTT with this one yet?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/150645875

    She's cute so wondering if she is TGTBT.

  8. #20349

    Any suggestions?

    Hi guys. Going to be visiting Indy again on a biz trip in early September, and looking for some recommendations (UTRs or openly advertise) .

  9. #20348

    More sex party info

    Try this: https://privatedelights.ch/USA/India...s/MichelleLynn.

    See if this gets posted.

  10. #20347

    New unicorn

    Figured I try something different and rare to find. A GFE black spinner. She was great and looks like her pictures. Everything was safe on her performing on me. She tasted great and was smooth all over. Looks wise she is a 9/10 and performance wise 10/10. She took direction well and was eager to please. Looks like I found a new replacement for a regular. Her price point is fair for performance compared to someone Iike Katie (the other small white spinner) Katie is 2 Benjamin for half an hour while this girl is a ben and a grant. Treat her nicely and she will treat you well.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/150515550

  11. #20346
    Senior Member


    Posts: 134

    Mena.

    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any good asian providers? I've been looking to shoot the gun on one of these two but no response yet. Any info or experiences appreciated.

    Asian girl.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...530/7252751818

    Asian Mena.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/asian-mena/58260739
    I have seen Mena, out west in her apartment. Friendly attitude. Bbj.

  12. #20345
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174

    Sandra

    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any good asian providers? I've been looking to shoot the gun on one of these two but no response yet. Any info or experiences appreciated.

    Asian girl.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...530/7252751818

    Asian Mena.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/asian-mena/58260739
    The first link is for a girl that comes through often if she keeps busy here. She used to go by Sandra but I haven't seen her for about a year. She was my favorite hotel Asian and she doesn't work with the big outfits, she's usually a single girl show. Get all the business out of the way before you start and you'll be happy. She's accommodating if you treat her right.

  13. #20344

    Recent experiences contribution

    I've been meaning to catch up on a few providers I've seen. Some of these have already been mentioned but rementioning might save some of you time and or $.

    -Emm.

    A little taller than I'd like and had a little bit of an attitude to her but she gets the job done. BBj, mis. , and doggystyle all on the menu. Hotel was about average and not in a shady area. Would repeat on a dryspell but nothing to ride home about. Average cost for a QV (subjective I guess).

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/149722593

    -italian.

    Looks like her pictures to a degree. A little bit of sag on the stomach from 2 kids and her previously being a lot heavier as a person. Easy to talk to and connect with, we actually spoke before and after. She's got a chill sense of humor to her so that's a plus. Little on the higher end and stays in bougie parts of town. Doesn't do cowgirl, everything covered. Prettier face then your average imo.

    https://callescort.org/937-409-1590

    -Blonde.

    Angles her photos, heavier, and uses filters for sure. Gave a pretty good BBBJ but that was the only positive aside from chill interaction.

    https://callescort.org/317-985-0878

    -Cali.

    In a shady part of town / area. Seemed out of it and was on the phone during BBBJ. Very hard to set up a meet with. Wouldn't see again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/077030779307

  14. #20343

    Any good asian providers?

    Does anyone have any good asian providers? I've been looking to shoot the gun on one of these two but no response yet. Any info or experiences appreciated.

    Asian girl.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...530/7252751818

    Asian Mena.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/asian-mena/58260739

  15. #20342

    Stormy (DI Ginger)

    Noticed Stormy aka DI Ginger is returning in early Sep. Here is her add from Tryst: https://tryst.link/escort/stormy-405.

    Enjoy fellow mongers.

    PP.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape