Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 299 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 349 399 799 1299 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 24806
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20336

    New unicorn

    Figured I try something different and rare to find. A GFE black spinner. She was great and looks like her pictures. Everything was safe on her performing on me. She tasted great and was smooth all over. Looks wise she is a 9/10 and performance wise 10/10. She took direction well and was eager to please. Looks like I found a new replacement for a regular. Her price point is fair for performance compared to someone Iike Katie (the other small white spinner) Katie is 2 Benjamin for half an hour while this girl is a ben and a grant. Treat her nicely and she will treat you well.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/150515550

  2. #20335
    Senior Member


    Posts: 134

    Mena.

    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any good asian providers? I've been looking to shoot the gun on one of these two but no response yet. Any info or experiences appreciated.

    Asian girl.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...530/7252751818

    Asian Mena.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/asian-mena/58260739
    I have seen Mena, out west in her apartment. Friendly attitude. Bbj.

  3. #20334
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174

    Sandra

    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any good asian providers? I've been looking to shoot the gun on one of these two but no response yet. Any info or experiences appreciated.

    Asian girl.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...530/7252751818

    Asian Mena.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/asian-mena/58260739
    The first link is for a girl that comes through often if she keeps busy here. She used to go by Sandra but I haven't seen her for about a year. She was my favorite hotel Asian and she doesn't work with the big outfits, she's usually a single girl show. Get all the business out of the way before you start and you'll be happy. She's accommodating if you treat her right.

  4. #20333

    Recent experiences contribution

    I've been meaning to catch up on a few providers I've seen. Some of these have already been mentioned but rementioning might save some of you time and or $.

    -Emm.

    A little taller than I'd like and had a little bit of an attitude to her but she gets the job done. BBj, mis. , and doggystyle all on the menu. Hotel was about average and not in a shady area. Would repeat on a dryspell but nothing to ride home about. Average cost for a QV (subjective I guess).

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/149722593

    -italian.

    Looks like her pictures to a degree. A little bit of sag on the stomach from 2 kids and her previously being a lot heavier as a person. Easy to talk to and connect with, we actually spoke before and after. She's got a chill sense of humor to her so that's a plus. Little on the higher end and stays in bougie parts of town. Doesn't do cowgirl, everything covered. Prettier face then your average imo.

    https://callescort.org/937-409-1590

    -Blonde.

    Angles her photos, heavier, and uses filters for sure. Gave a pretty good BBBJ but that was the only positive aside from chill interaction.

    https://callescort.org/317-985-0878

    -Cali.

    In a shady part of town / area. Seemed out of it and was on the phone during BBBJ. Very hard to set up a meet with. Wouldn't see again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/077030779307

  5. #20332

    Any good asian providers?

    Does anyone have any good asian providers? I've been looking to shoot the gun on one of these two but no response yet. Any info or experiences appreciated.

    Asian girl.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...530/7252751818

    Asian Mena.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/asian-mena/58260739

  6. #20331

    Stormy (DI Ginger)

    Noticed Stormy aka DI Ginger is returning in early Sep. Here is her add from Tryst: https://tryst.link/escort/stormy-405.

    Enjoy fellow mongers.

    PP.

  7. #20330

    Re: Southeast Gem has another Ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    I've had a couple guys reach out for info. Here's her latest ad. Looks like she's raised her rate for BB.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/243400282525
    Looks like a fun find with perky nipples.

  8. #20329

    Re: Touring companions

    Quote Originally Posted by CooterJones  [View Original Post]
    Recently seen a couple of girls from Touring Companions. One from Brazil and one from Russia. Both were rougher looking than the pics, which was disappointing given the price ($3. 5 a 1/2 for one, $4 for an hour for the other). Both were energetic GFEs, but for these prices I expect younger and tighter.
    Don't know who the Russian was? I've seen about every one who's come through town the last two years and have repeated with many on their return visits including the current company. Only one or two were a little disappointing in GFE performance. I'd recommend them. And / or check their TER reviews out in advance too.

  9. #20328

    Southeast Gem has another Ad

    I've had a couple guys reach out for info. Here's her latest ad. Looks like she's raised her rate for BB.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/243400282525

  10. #20327
    Quote Originally Posted by Turpentine  [View Original Post]
    Guys, probably 80% of the dates these escorts get are probably from members of this forum. Let's band together and not give these girls a deposit when they ask for it. Also please don't send them Uber for outcalls. I've been burned once and will never give them a deposit or send Ubers. Let's band together and stop this crap. This never happened back in the good ole days, Ie Gabby, Andrea, Blair etc.
    100% Agree on don't do a deposit.

    I've only done Outcall twice, never sent an Uber. I did send an Uber to pickup a SB twice. What is the downside of sending the Uber? I assume as the one sending only I would be able to alter the destination, so they couldn't just take the ride somewhere else, or am I wrong in that assumption?

    Sorry if this posts twice got an "error" when trying to hit reply the first time.

  11. #20326

    Check post 20310 on escorts

    Thanks Pete for post a pic of Jakkie O and #. BTW Taylor E is also on that site with a pic and number. Good luck Numenor.

  12. #20325

    Another sex party seems to be in the offering.

    My last post about a sex party and Jackie O got a lot of PM's. Apparently Jackie O and her companion Taylor, the really cute spinner 18 year old, want to do another and I have their numbers. But I think they may have posted personal ads on Er-S.com so you could possibly see their pics and contact info there. If not send me a pm and I'll give a number to contact for this party. BTW I'm doing this for theses ladies because they are friends and need the help. If someone else would like to post about their experiences with them or have more info please do. Thanks Numenor.

  13. #20324

    Deposits and Ubers

    Guys, probably 80% of the dates these escorts get are probably from members of this forum. Let's band together and not give these girls a deposit when they ask for it. Also please don't send them Uber for outcalls. I've been burned once and will never give them a deposit or send Ubers. Let's band together and stop this crap. This never happened back in the good ole days, Ie Gabby, Andrea, Blair etc.

  14. #20323
    Quote Originally Posted by CooterJones  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with Dream Girls? All their pics look like models and you can only book outcall through the web form.
    I checked some of the photos and those images are all reused. Looks like a scam to me.

  15. #20322
    Senior Member


    Posts: 140

    Lol

    Obviously.

    Quote Originally Posted by Indyjc01  [View Original Post]
    And I assume you are talking about another Nikki/Nikkie other than this one that's been around a long time?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...h/663525775841

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape