Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,601 to 6,615 of 31133
-
08-22-23 13:40 #24533Senior Member

Posts: 137Reviews based on some discussions on this board
Here's what I've been up to past week or so. Tried getting together with girl mentioned above by 'Middle age'. Middle age is a good dude but have to disagree with some of the things stated. She told me to show up at the hotel she was at, when I got there, she ghosted for like 15 minutes. Then said she was coming outside to smoke a cigarette. Waited again, never showed up. Then she said she had to speak to her mom on the phone, waited some more then left. She texts me saying not in these terms but demons got a hold "to be honest", uhh ok. She then gave me room number but I was already at home by that point. I asked if we could video chat, which she did. It was a pretty brief chat, and I could tell she's going down that demon path as I've seen it before a number of times. I never did get a chance to see her, but I'm guessing the session would not be that great. So went to see the gal below the next day (I think) based on the below discussion.
Originally Posted by MiddleAge57
[View Original Post]
She was very responsive in texts and we video chatted as well, and set up was pretty easy- just a drive to get to her though. I thought she might be a bit chunky, and when I showed up my suspicion was right. Short and kind of chunky. Not horribly as I've been with girls that were horribly and always regretted it afterwards. I've wanted to puke a couple times afterwards LOL. But she has a pretty face. Started the session and hit it doggy. Now this is a little gross but a small amount of toilet paper was in her butt crack. Switched to her on top. At that point I noticed a whiff of that fat girl smell if you know what I'm talking about. I finished and all in all it was a so / so ok session. Oh also no kissing on the mouth, until you become one of her regulars. I don't think that will happen with me. Honestly if she hit the gym and got rid of those chunks she wouldn't be bad.
Originally Posted by BtrCalsal
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 12:56 #24532Senior Member

Posts: 101Saw her this morning. Cool chick, girl in the pics, everything covered, all positions on the table, she didn't get engaged much but still had very good attitude, blew in the bag after a CBJ, doggy and mish.
Main complain is she's a high volume and double booked me yesterday. She can do better if she takes care of herself.
Funder, she allowed some of the activities you like!
Originally Posted by DanPan76
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 08:23 #24531Senior Member

Posts: 456She does look familiar. Her ad says she lost 50 lbs and is down from 195 lbs. She looks good. Hmmmmmmmm.
Originally Posted by GodzB
[View Original Post]
LM.
-
08-22-23 07:04 #24530Senior Member

Posts: 143Ripoff
Early last month. She was in Pineville. She seemed super cool. Good communication, she got into the session and I found her very cute. Maybe I just got lucky.
Originally Posted by OnTheHill
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 06:55 #24529Senior Member

Posts: 143Tyler
I saw her twice. Both were awhile ago. The first time was amazing. She looked like a swimsuit model. Tall, nice apple Azz, flat stomach, long blonde hair and cute face. She got into it and it was great. Fast forward a month later and she was a train wreck. Demons had definitively taken hold. Lost her shape, bruises on her legs and a bad attitude. 180 degrees from the girl I first saw. Such a shame because she could've been top notch.
Originally Posted by GodzB
[View Original Post]
Keep in mind this was a couple of years ago and I never went back. She might be better.
-
08-22-23 05:51 #24528Senior Member

Posts: 50Eros
Any one have info on the Eros girls that do sloppy bbj and is a good dream? Send me pm and thanks.
-
08-21-23 22:31 #24527Senior Member

Posts: 475Heaven
Originally Posted by DanPan76
[View Original Post]
She's real still haven't repeated yet.
Originally Posted by AcltE0092
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 22:21 #24526Senior Member

Posts: 220Heaven_Gates_xoxo
Looks like she is just passing through Charlotte if I am not wrong. Any one seen her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...e/273824603871
-
08-21-23 20:55 #24525Senior Member

Posts: 101You quoted me before I fixed the URL, this is the gal: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/150711563.
Originally Posted by MiddleAge57
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 20:48 #24524Senior Member

Posts: 63Saylor
I used to be pretty close with her before she went down this path. We're still friends although we don't talk much these days. She's a sweet gal, but she's also a junkie. She's been in and out of rehab. She's in a bit of a spiral now. We messaged a couple of weeks ago. She's not doing too well. She's still sweet though. If you're going to see her, cover up, and please be good to her.
Originally Posted by Dollersine
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 20:28 #24523Regular Member

Posts: 24Pineville
Hey fellas, I'm here at Pineville and wondering if anyone has any info down here. Some help would be appreciated.
-
08-21-23 19:53 #24522Senior Member

Posts: 63Ripoff
Out of curiosity, how long ago was that? I know that she used to be a good time, but I also know that something about her changed. I actually know who she is irl, but I don't know what caused her to become sketchy.
Originally Posted by BetterThanU
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 18:31 #24521Senior Member

Posts: 949Banging dead fishes
I totally agree Observer, a little emotion and passion does make a fuck session more enjoyable. Paying her $100 to bust a quick nut still isn't a bad deal during this drought. Her pics remind me of the retired Jess except her tits are much bigger.
Originally Posted by CltObserver
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 18:05 #24520Regular Member

Posts: 15Rose
She's young but her head game is pretty good. Almost made me loose it. She gave me BBBJ but everything else was covered. She's actually rode on top which is rare to find. Switched to doggy and her cakes are nice and juicy. Recoil with every shot. Finished in the bag. Definitely give her a shot. Be warn she does live with someone but haven't seen them during the visit.
https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...otte/150639115
-
08-21-23 17:53 #24519Senior Member

Posts: 101Dead fish
Saw her last week. Girl in the pic and as hot as her pics.
Everything covered and takes direction.
Completely dead in the bed, I pounded her as hard as I can and she didn't have seem to care.
Started with covered BJ, then cg, doggy, mish but could not finish due to her being completely not in the session. Took the cover off and asked to finish me with a hand job.
Her stomach is saggy, seems she lost a lot of weight, it didn't bother me but might be a turn off to some. It felt good in doggy as all this extra in her ass makes it better.
100 qv. Meh.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/150711563










Reply With Quote





