Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,601 to 6,615 of 30341
-
08-22-23 12:56 #23741Senior Member

Posts: 101Saw her this morning. Cool chick, girl in the pics, everything covered, all positions on the table, she didn't get engaged much but still had very good attitude, blew in the bag after a CBJ, doggy and mish.
Main complain is she's a high volume and double booked me yesterday. She can do better if she takes care of herself.
Funder, she allowed some of the activities you like!
Originally Posted by DanPan76
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 08:23 #23740Senior Member

Posts: 456She does look familiar. Her ad says she lost 50 lbs and is down from 195 lbs. She looks good. Hmmmmmmmm.
Originally Posted by GodzB
[View Original Post]
LM.
-
08-22-23 07:04 #23739Senior Member

Posts: 143Ripoff
Early last month. She was in Pineville. She seemed super cool. Good communication, she got into the session and I found her very cute. Maybe I just got lucky.
Originally Posted by OnTheHill
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 06:55 #23738Senior Member

Posts: 143Tyler
I saw her twice. Both were awhile ago. The first time was amazing. She looked like a swimsuit model. Tall, nice apple Azz, flat stomach, long blonde hair and cute face. She got into it and it was great. Fast forward a month later and she was a train wreck. Demons had definitively taken hold. Lost her shape, bruises on her legs and a bad attitude. 180 degrees from the girl I first saw. Such a shame because she could've been top notch.
Originally Posted by GodzB
[View Original Post]
Keep in mind this was a couple of years ago and I never went back. She might be better.
-
08-22-23 05:51 #23737Senior Member

Posts: 50Eros
Any one have info on the Eros girls that do sloppy bbj and is a good dream? Send me pm and thanks.
-
08-21-23 22:31 #23736Senior Member

Posts: 475Heaven
Originally Posted by DanPan76
[View Original Post]
She's real still haven't repeated yet.
Originally Posted by AcltE0092
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 22:21 #23735Senior Member

Posts: 220Heaven_Gates_xoxo
Looks like she is just passing through Charlotte if I am not wrong. Any one seen her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...e/273824603871
-
08-21-23 20:55 #23734Senior Member

Posts: 101You quoted me before I fixed the URL, this is the gal: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/150711563.
Originally Posted by MiddleAge57
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 20:48 #23733Senior Member

Posts: 63Saylor
I used to be pretty close with her before she went down this path. We're still friends although we don't talk much these days. She's a sweet gal, but she's also a junkie. She's been in and out of rehab. She's in a bit of a spiral now. We messaged a couple of weeks ago. She's not doing too well. She's still sweet though. If you're going to see her, cover up, and please be good to her.
Originally Posted by Dollersine
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 20:28 #23732Regular Member

Posts: 24Pineville
Hey fellas, I'm here at Pineville and wondering if anyone has any info down here. Some help would be appreciated.
-
08-21-23 19:53 #23731Senior Member

Posts: 63Ripoff
Out of curiosity, how long ago was that? I know that she used to be a good time, but I also know that something about her changed. I actually know who she is irl, but I don't know what caused her to become sketchy.
Originally Posted by BetterThanU
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 18:31 #23730Senior Member

Posts: 949Banging dead fishes
I totally agree Observer, a little emotion and passion does make a fuck session more enjoyable. Paying her $100 to bust a quick nut still isn't a bad deal during this drought. Her pics remind me of the retired Jess except her tits are much bigger.
Originally Posted by CltObserver
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 18:05 #23729Regular Member

Posts: 15Rose
She's young but her head game is pretty good. Almost made me loose it. She gave me BBBJ but everything else was covered. She's actually rode on top which is rare to find. Switched to doggy and her cakes are nice and juicy. Recoil with every shot. Finished in the bag. Definitely give her a shot. Be warn she does live with someone but haven't seen them during the visit.
https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...otte/150639115
-
08-21-23 17:53 #23728Senior Member

Posts: 101Dead fish
Saw her last week. Girl in the pic and as hot as her pics.
Everything covered and takes direction.
Completely dead in the bed, I pounded her as hard as I can and she didn't have seem to care.
Started with covered BJ, then cg, doggy, mish but could not finish due to her being completely not in the session. Took the cover off and asked to finish me with a hand job.
Her stomach is saggy, seems she lost a lot of weight, it didn't bother me but might be a turn off to some. It felt good in doggy as all this extra in her ass makes it better.
100 qv. Meh.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/150711563
-
08-21-23 17:36 #23727Senior Member

Posts: 101Tyler
This is Tyler, she has some very old reviews. Haven't sampled her but she seems to have had good days in the past, who knows how is she now.
Originally Posted by GodzB
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





