Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 441 of 2023 FirstFirst ... 341 391 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 491 541 941 1441 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,615 of 30337
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23737

    Eros

    Any one have info on the Eros girls that do sloppy bbj and is a good dream? Send me pm and thanks.

  2. #23736

    Heaven

    Quote Originally Posted by DanPan76  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she is just passing through Charlotte if I am not wrong. Any one seen her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...e/273824603871
    Quote Originally Posted by AcltE0092  [View Original Post]
    This one has a very pretty face, slender body, with a relaxed attitude. Pictures are accurate & Location is safe. All covered with no rush. Would repeat.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...otte/146956839

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...ympho/57911923
    She's real still haven't repeated yet.

  3. #23735

    Heaven_Gates_xoxo

    Looks like she is just passing through Charlotte if I am not wrong. Any one seen her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...e/273824603871

  4. #23734
    You quoted me before I fixed the URL, this is the gal: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/150711563.

    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    I totally agree Observer, a little emotion and passion does make a fuck session more enjoyable. Paying her $100 to bust a quick nut still isn't a bad deal during this drought. Her pics remind me of the retired Jess except her tits are much bigger.

  5. #23733

    Saylor

    Quote Originally Posted by Dollersine  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her add only a couple of times, does anyone have information on her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...k/550430558541
    I used to be pretty close with her before she went down this path. We're still friends although we don't talk much these days. She's a sweet gal, but she's also a junkie. She's been in and out of rehab. She's in a bit of a spiral now. We messaged a couple of weeks ago. She's not doing too well. She's still sweet though. If you're going to see her, cover up, and please be good to her.

  6. #23732

    Pineville

    Hey fellas, I'm here at Pineville and wondering if anyone has any info down here. Some help would be appreciated.

  7. #23731

    Ripoff

    Quote Originally Posted by BetterThanU  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her and did a review. I didn't have any issues. She was cute, tall and she took a pounding. We actually had a good conversation and she seemed cool.
    Out of curiosity, how long ago was that? I know that she used to be a good time, but I also know that something about her changed. I actually know who she is irl, but I don't know what caused her to become sketchy.

  8. #23730

    Banging dead fishes

    I totally agree Observer, a little emotion and passion does make a fuck session more enjoyable. Paying her $100 to bust a quick nut still isn't a bad deal during this drought. Her pics remind me of the retired Jess except her tits are much bigger.

    Quote Originally Posted by CltObserver  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last week. Girl in the pic and as hot as her pics.

    Everything covered and takes direction.

    Completely dead in the bed, I pounded her as hard as I can and she didn't have any sound.

    Started with covered BJ, then cg, doggy, mish but could not finish due to her being completely not on the session. Took the cover off and asked to finish me with a hand job.

    Her stomach is saggy, seems she lost a lot of weight, it didn't bother me but might be a turn off to some. It felt good in doggy as all this extra in her ass makes it better.

    100 qv. Meh.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...e/273824603871

  9. #23729

    Rose

    She's young but her head game is pretty good. Almost made me loose it. She gave me BBBJ but everything else was covered. She's actually rode on top which is rare to find. Switched to doggy and her cakes are nice and juicy. Recoil with every shot. Finished in the bag. Definitely give her a shot. Be warn she does live with someone but haven't seen them during the visit.

    https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...otte/150639115

  10. #23728

    Dead fish

    Saw her last week. Girl in the pic and as hot as her pics.

    Everything covered and takes direction.

    Completely dead in the bed, I pounded her as hard as I can and she didn't have seem to care.

    Started with covered BJ, then cg, doggy, mish but could not finish due to her being completely not in the session. Took the cover off and asked to finish me with a hand job.

    Her stomach is saggy, seems she lost a lot of weight, it didn't bother me but might be a turn off to some. It felt good in doggy as all this extra in her ass makes it better.

    100 qv. Meh.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/150711563
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 557794a405567027ec9e3e7a01f6f5db_f.jpg‎   98464903426ccb07843e771990275187_f.jpg‎  

  11. #23727

    Tyler

    This is Tyler, she has some very old reviews. Haven't sampled her but she seems to have had good days in the past, who knows how is she now.

    Quote Originally Posted by GodzB  [View Original Post]
    This one looks familiar but I cannot for the life of me figure out why. Anyone have any idea? If not I will probably TOFTT on my way home from work one day this week.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/150689903

  12. #23726

    Tye

    Quote Originally Posted by GodzB  [View Original Post]
    This one looks familiar but I cannot for the life of me figure out why. Anyone have any idea? If not I will probably TOFTT on my way home from work one day this week.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/150689903
    She used to go by Tyler then Jenna. She used to host out of her personal apartment in University. I saw her once over 2 years ago in Southpark. At the time, she looked just like the pics on her ad and was coherent. Some of the smart members have posted that she had struggles with demons. I haven't seen any posts about her lately. I'm also not sue why she keeps changing her name and number.

  13. #23725
    Senior Member


    Posts: 409
    This one looks familiar but I cannot for the life of me figure out why. Anyone have any idea? If not I will probably TOFTT on my way home from work one day this week.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/150689903

  14. #23724
    Quote Originally Posted by Sludgepup  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one lately. She's gone silent.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...areas/51318050
    Read my review. She is not bad. Just mechanical.

  15. #23723
    Quote Originally Posted by BetterThanU  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her and did a review. I didn't have any issues. She was cute, tall and she took a pounding. We actually had a good conversation and she seemed cool.
    If you give her the chance you will definitely get ripped off. Pm me for details.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape