Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 390 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 290 340 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 440 490 890 1390 ... LastLast
Results 5,836 to 5,850 of 33206
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27371

    Divine Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Divine Rachel.

    Gentlemen been seeing an old time favorite and she didn't want it posted. She is now thinking about coming out of retirement. Before she does she just wanted to know if anyone was interested. Still has the same fantastic body. She is a good as she ever was I think a little more energetic now that she been out of the business couple years. If interested post here she is reading the board for interested mongers.
    I'm glad she coming out of retirement. I would wonderful to see her again.

  2. #27370

    It's not exclusive to this area.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler4178  [View Original Post]
    When ever I travel I noticed the average women are more fit than around here.
    Where are you traveling?

    In my experience, this is the case in mid-size to smaller cities all over the country and definitely the case all over the Midwest.

    Larger cities have more hot women. Warmer climates also typically have more hot women. There's more motivation to be in better shape in Orlando, Florida because you spend 10 months of the year in swim wear. So even in sh*tty cities like Orlando there's a higher percentage of better looking people.

    And as indicated by others, places like Denver are hubs for active people. Hikers and skiers move there. Their lifestyle makes them fit even if they don't have the greatest diet. Not the case in most areas of the Midwest.

    This isn't exclusive to Cincinnati or the tri-state. Look at some of the chicks tailgating for Buffalo Bills games. It's a circus of slam pigs.

    If you travel to big cities or nice areas, you'll see hot people. Most of the places you wouldn't want to travel to have tons of talent on par with Cincinnati or worse. We just don't notice it because unless it's for work, nobody is going to a place like Fort Wayne, Indiana.

    My two cents.

  3. #27369

    Divine Rachele

    Quote Originally Posted by SimonPieMan  [View Original Post]
    Thanks a fuck-ton to HB for this post. I saw Rachel recently and it was marvelous. Her girls are spectacular! It was just like old times. I'm glad she's back. SP.
    I've been watching for her ad on Tryst however I have not seen it yet. Now that things have calmed down a bit I'd like to reach out to her but not sure how w / o an ad. Any suggestions?

  4. #27368

    So Right

    Quote Originally Posted by RascalRooster  [View Original Post]
    Cincinnati is a typical out of shape Midwestern town. People here think bowling while downing draft beer & fried food is exercise. LOL. I lived in Denver for a few years and the social scene revolved around getting outside and doing things whether that be skiing, biking, hiking etc, the average person was waaay more active.
    Amen to that. When I was at the gym the other day, a lady who was in dear need of exercise took the elevator to the 2nd floor to use the stair machine. WTF. Just another example of why fit girls are a rare find around here.

  5. #27367

    Ditto on Divine Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Divine Rachel.

    Gentlemen been seeing an old time favorite and she didn't want it posted. She is now thinking about coming out of retirement. Before she does she just wanted to know if anyone was interested. Still has the same fantastic body. She is a good as she ever was I think a little more energetic now that she been out of the business couple years. If interested post here she is reading the board for interested mongers.
    Thanks a fuck-ton to HB for this post. I saw Rachel recently and it was marvelous. Her girls are spectacular! It was just like old times. I'm glad she's back. SP.

  6. #27366
    Cincinnati is a typical out of shape Midwestern town. People here think bowling while downing draft beer & fried food is exercise. LOL. I lived in Denver for a few years and the social scene revolved around getting outside and doing things whether that be skiing, biking, hiking etc, the average person was waaay more active.

  7. #27365

    Cincinnati in general

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginzo666  [View Original Post]
    I just pulled up Seeking in Denver. Damn! So much less obesity.
    When ever I travel I noticed the average women are more fit than around here.

  8. #27364

    Ghost me

    Quote Originally Posted by Ceenote  [View Original Post]
    I too would be interested in knowing if she is still active. I was always attracted to her pics and videos. Never pulled the trigger though as she was not GFE. At that time there were plenty of decently priced GFE options here in Cincy.

    Here is a pic of the escort being discussed.
    I had a meeting set up a while back and the day of the meeting. She ghosted me.

  9. #27363

    Denver

    Quote Originally Posted by BaddenBoy2020  [View Original Post]
    She's having trouble in Denver because the market is vastly different. Just search the Denver escorts and you'll get the jist. She's a unicorn here in Ohio. She plans to be back periodically to see clientele. She said you can message here kyliereid2022 if needed. That inbox will fill up quick. She also asked me to attach this pic. Good luck guys.

    BB.
    I just pulled up Seeking in Denver. Damn! So much less obesity.

  10. #27362

    Princess

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxon92  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by Princess "luv 2 squeeze".

    Was on Instagram under natiprincess for a while, seems like that IG was deleted.

    She advertised a few times on the escort sites, but disappeared off those, I assume she just did her own thing with a few sugar daddies?

    Anyone know if she is still active?
    I too would be interested in knowing if she is still active. I was always attracted to her pics and videos. Never pulled the trigger though as she was not GFE. At that time there were plenty of decently priced GFE options here in Cincy.

    Here is a pic of the escort being discussed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2371.jpg‎  

  11. #27361

    Natiprinces

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxon92  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by Princess "luv 2 squeeze".

    Was on Instagram under natiprincess for a while, seems like that IG was deleted.

    She advertised a few times on the escort sites, but disappeared off those, I assume she just did her own thing with a few sugar daddies?

    Anyone know if she is still active?
    She has a profile on Secret Benefits under the name in the title above. But it sucks that you can't search usernames on that stupid site. She told me she was looking for a $500/ week allowance to meet once or twice a week.

    Take care and be safe!

  12. #27360
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Divine Rachel.

    Gentlemen been seeing an old time favorite and she didn't want it posted. She is now thinking about coming out of retirement. Before she does she just wanted to know if anyone was interested. Still has the same fantastic body. She is a good as she ever was I think a little more energetic now that she been out of the business couple years. If interested post here she is reading the board for interested mongers.
    Just saw this since I usually stick to the Columbus boards but she sounds amazing and I would love to catch a chance to meet!

  13. #27359

    Kylie Return

    Thanks to HB and the others. In terms of schedule, Kylie did head back to Denver but she told me she would be back sometime next week. I think she adjusts the exact days based on demand. Keep an eye on Tryst Dayton as her ad will pop up there when she returns.

    Stay safe!

    East.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrDave39  [View Original Post]
    I'm hoping you mean September 13th?

  14. #27358

    Princess??

    She used to go by Princess "luv 2 squeeze".

    Was on Instagram under natiprincess for a while, seems like that IG was deleted.

    She advertised a few times on the escort sites, but disappeared off those, I assume she just did her own thing with a few sugar daddies?

    Anyone know if she is still active?

  15. #27357
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDave39  [View Original Post]
    I'm hoping you mean September 13th?
    Yes Sept 13th leaving that Saturday morning. If all goes well she said she would come on a regular basis.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape