Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 173 of 647 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 223 273 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 9696
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7116

    Referral?

    Here on vacation and wondering if any local monger could point me to a good provider. Here til Saturday, any help would be greatly appreciated.

  2. #7115
    Quote Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder  [View Original Post]
    Pics are old. Lot of weight gain since those pics taken. Definitely is the same girl. Personality makes up for the aging aspect. Anyone who has shared info with me through pm that's wants details can hit me up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...i/174506291296

    P.S.: unrelated but looks jrl got 2 more familiar faces 8/20. Be safe.
    I'd like to hear about this experience. But when I saw her post. She either just ghosted or would text back a few times and than disappear. She was actually part of that Oct 2021 bust.

  3. #7114

    Thanks for all of the feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by IbeOnTheLokOut  [View Original Post]
    This girl isn't new. She's just hiding her face. That's the "redhead" who was staying at the Super 8 near Market Common area US 17. That's where I met her awhile back. She's a lot skinner now so I know the pictures posted are old. She didn't do half the stuff her ad says. Yeah I totally remember that girl. I would honestly stay away. Only bc I had a bad experience with her plus her boyfriend isn't to far away and they need there drug money. She called herself Serena or Selena something like that. She was staying in Conway last time I saw her post. So yeah she's only hiding her face and she got a new "burn number" the pictures posted are old brother. If you decide to see her anyways just keep an eye open for her little short chubby boyfriend who they said just got out of prison when I saw her. More like he just got out of jail and not prison. And if I remember correctly I was the one who told you about that Native American girl and you liked her LOL. Stay safe brother.
    Appreciate that brothers, if there was a better search I could have done, I'll be more diligent next time.

  4. #7113

    Another one off list

    Pics are old. Lot of weight gain since those pics taken. Definitely is the same girl. Personality makes up for the aging aspect. Anyone who has shared info with me through pm that's wants details can hit me up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...i/174506291296

    P.S.: unrelated but looks jrl got 2 more familiar faces 8/20. Be safe.

  5. #7112

    That's that one girl

    Quote Originally Posted by DerekJames999  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/conwa...8/252375760680

    Has anyone tried this one out yet? Ass looks to die for.

    Thanks, DJ.
    This girl isn't new. She's just hiding her face. That's the "redhead" who was staying at the Super 8 near Market Common area US 17. That's where I met her awhile back. She's a lot skinner now so I know the pictures posted are old. She didn't do half the stuff her ad says. Yeah I totally remember that girl. I would honestly stay away. Only bc I had a bad experience with her plus her boyfriend isn't to far away and they need there drug money. She called herself Serena or Selena something like that. She was staying in Conway last time I saw her post. So yeah she's only hiding her face and she got a new "burn number" the pictures posted are old brother. If you decide to see her anyways just keep an eye open for her little short chubby boyfriend who they said just got out of prison when I saw her. More like he just got out of jail and not prison. And if I remember correctly I was the one who told you about that Native American girl and you liked her LOL. Stay safe brother.

  6. #7111

    Yeah, I don't know

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazySage79  [View Original Post]
    Someone posted something about her like a week or so ago, saying she was crazy and pics were old I think. I saw her ad from the post and texted her. She asked where I got her number and said she hasn't posted an ad in a really long time. The ad said it was from 3 days prior. She told me she didn't post it and she isn't looking to meet anyone.
    Yeah, it was PeakyBlinder I believe who said they met up with her twice. And said all that. Everything about her post seems odd, Someone else sent me a personal message and said she has a boyfriend who's a convict and they met up for car play and I guess he came out and was tweaking out. So he took off. Good thing I never met up with her.

  7. #7110
    Quote Originally Posted by OiBeachBum71  [View Original Post]
    Hi. Does anyone have any input on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/conwa...-/091131262568
    Read the reviews. Also reviewed many times. She is a lesbian who will take your money and run. No one in Conway is an upstanding provider other than Gina. But she is tiny and toothless. Just a place to dump a nut.

  8. #7109
    Quote Originally Posted by KmRegular  [View Original Post]
    The tell number starting with 803 is a sign, then there is the services saying she does anal. Looks like a scam to me.
    She's been reviewed many times over the last 3-4 years. Always has bf near or cash and dash. I wouldn't see her and give her a dime if I knew she wouldn't rip me off. Nobody wants to read reviews anymore.

  9. #7108

    Looks like acam

    The tell number starting with 803 is a sign, then there is the services saying she does anal. Looks like a scam to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by DerekJames999  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/conwa...8/252375760680

    Has anyone tried this one out yet? Ass looks to die for.

    Thanks, DJ.

  10. #7107

    Redhead with the awesome ass?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/conwa...8/252375760680

    Has anyone tried this one out yet? Ass looks to die for.

    Thanks, DJ.

  11. #7106

    Lexxi

    Someone posted something about her like a week or so ago, saying she was crazy and pics were old I think. I saw her ad from the post and texted her. She asked where I got her number and said she hasn't posted an ad in a really long time. The ad said it was from 3 days prior. She told me she didn't post it and she isn't looking to meet anyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by IbeOnTheLokOut  [View Original Post]
    I was just asking about this girl last week on here. And I found her today same pics as before but with different number. Luckily I took a pic because I can't find her post again. It's like it vanished or something. Guess it makes sense to why I never heard back from the last number. Hopefully the pics I attached come out correctly. Has anyone met her in person yet? Other than the other member who responded last time would be great. Thanks.

  12. #7105
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsOnly544  [View Original Post]
    I'm still in search of a provider in the Loris / NC State Line area. It's been dry for too long up this way. Can anyone help out? Seniors feel free to PM.
    Any help fellas?

  13. #7104

    Sexii Lexii

    I was just asking about this girl last week on here. And I found her today same pics as before but with different number. Luckily I took a pic because I can't find her post again. It's like it vanished or something. Guess it makes sense to why I never heard back from the last number. Hopefully the pics I attached come out correctly. Has anyone met her in person yet? Other than the other member who responded last time would be great. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230819-171122~3.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230819-172151~2.png‎  

  14. #7103

    Avoid- sexy ready 2 meet

    Quote Originally Posted by FishMan120  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/100354454998

    Does anyone have any info if this is real? PM is fine.

    Thank you.
    Saw her about a week ago for outcall, 5. For 2 hours, was originally 6. Spent an hour in the bathroom with the door locked smoking from a pipe if you know what I mean. Finally when she came out I wasn't even in the mood anymore but tried anyway. She wouldn't get undressed completely- second red flag. Then said she had to go pay her driver, so I already knew what was about to happen and just let her go. Not sure if those are her pics since she was never undressed but the face pic she sent me had to have been years old and also heavily filtered. She was slim looking in the face pic. Definitely on the bigger side in person, bit bigger than the pics. And it took her a couple hours to actually show up. Driver waited in the driveway the whole time which I didn't like either. I'd stay clear of this one.

  15. #7102

    Professional Ripoff Artist

    I've read this blog for years and never posted before. It took this deceiving lowlife to bring me out the shadows and get me to post. Others have posted in the past, almost all negative but occasionally a rebuttal with a positive experience. https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...w/854672818216.

    She goes by many names and doesn't usually use them in ads anymore so no need to try to identify her that way. She uses temporary numbers from phone apps so they change constantly. No way to identify her that way either. She usually uses some of her own pictures but she often uses others. Depending on her state of mind your experience will vary. She almost always tries to cash and dash but occasionally she'll spend a little time with you. She always tries to upsell you to an hour or longer visit but she leaves as soon as she gets you to pop.

    She's smart and good at her cons. She will sound legit and tell you exactly what you want to hear. Don't be convinced by her giving you a room key or leaving her purse with you. She's good at the con and only brings stuff she's willing to lose so she can leave her purse behind to make it more convincing. She might even give you a good experience once or twice but she will eventually screw you over. BEWARE!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0842.jpg‎   IMG_0843.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape