Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,456 to 4,470 of 24803
-
08-22-23 17:20 #20348Senior Member

Posts: 245Tip them what? That you tried to solicit a prostitue and got had? Cops won't do shit about fuck from this.
Originally Posted by Excal21
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 15:04 #20347Senior Member

Posts: 116Cali
I see Cali a few times a week. She can be great but you got to learn how she talks. You can go raw in all 3 holes and finish in her butt for 300 $ and she's not a clock watcher.
Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 14:59 #20346Senior Member

Posts: 11650/50
I've had her do an outcall to my hotel room before the date itself wasn't very enjoyable but no bf and cim so YMMV.
Originally Posted by NotaHoosier
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 14:29 #20345Senior Member

Posts: 189Any experience with
Does anyone have any experience with this one?
Latina.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...eales/58301084
-
08-21-23 23:05 #20344Senior Member

Posts: 39Interesting, I just put the 2 together that isn't Taylor E from Eros.
Originally Posted by PrinceNumenor
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 22:04 #20343Senior Member

Posts: 48" IMPD says they got enough for a warrant to track her phone. ".
Originally Posted by Excal21
[View Original Post]
Those cops got a good laugh at your expense.
-
08-21-23 21:44 #20342Senior Member

Posts: 29Rob stay far away
She moves around. BF hides in the bathroom. Just another hustle once you hand over the cash.
Originally Posted by LittleMan9890
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 19:41 #20341Senior Member

Posts: 808Why?
You haven't learned anything in your 10+ years of hobbying. For what reason would a chick see you if she can get 40 or $50 off of you for not seeing you. She would be stupid to see you. She can just move on to talking the next person out of 40 or $50 for doing nothing.
Originally Posted by Excal21
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 19:34 #20340Senior Member

Posts: 55Liar and Thief. Riley Slater
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...a/101886691432
Avoid this one like the plague. She's a scammer. Will make a deal for less to get you send $40 or $50 upfront. This happened yesterday. Today I used another number and she tried the same shit. I reported her to IMPD and there is an open case. After what happened today, IMPD says they got enough for a warrant to track her phone. You're forewarned. I don't play games with hoes. Everyone knows what I do, even my wife. I don't have to hide anything. Pictures attached for evidence that I am not BSing.
She's at the extended stay tonight on Pendleton Pike. Sent room number and everything.
Stay safe and don't let any of these hoes play games. Keep the evidence and anonymous tip that crap to crime stoppers. Make them pay for their transgressions and either they will leave the market, that's a GOOD, or they will go broke.
-
08-21-23 15:40 #20339Senior Member

Posts: 40Candy Sue
Has anyone already TOFTT with this one yet?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/150645875
She's cute so wondering if she is TGTBT.
-
08-21-23 09:01 #20338Senior Member

Posts: 264Any suggestions?
Hi guys. Going to be visiting Indy again on a biz trip in early September, and looking for some recommendations (UTRs or openly advertise) .
-
08-21-23 08:51 #20337Senior Member

Posts: 330More sex party info
Try this: https://privatedelights.ch/USA/India...s/MichelleLynn.
See if this gets posted.
-
08-20-23 22:53 #20336Senior Member

Posts: 808New unicorn
Figured I try something different and rare to find. A GFE black spinner. She was great and looks like her pictures. Everything was safe on her performing on me. She tasted great and was smooth all over. Looks wise she is a 9/10 and performance wise 10/10. She took direction well and was eager to please. Looks like I found a new replacement for a regular. Her price point is fair for performance compared to someone Iike Katie (the other small white spinner) Katie is 2 Benjamin for half an hour while this girl is a ben and a grant. Treat her nicely and she will treat you well.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/150515550
-
08-20-23 21:32 #20335Senior Member

Posts: 134Mena.
I have seen Mena, out west in her apartment. Friendly attitude. Bbj.
Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-23 20:44 #20334Senior Member

Posts: 1174Sandra
The first link is for a girl that comes through often if she keeps busy here. She used to go by Sandra but I haven't seen her for about a year. She was my favorite hotel Asian and she doesn't work with the big outfits, she's usually a single girl show. Get all the business out of the way before you start and you'll be happy. She's accommodating if you treat her right.
Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





