Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 18527
-
08-24-23 00:08 #13907Senior Member

Posts: 722Re: Moon
Only if you are arriving after closing time.
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 22:45 #13906Senior Member

Posts: 1189Elegant Relax: 60/40
Yep, I screwed that up. Thanks for catching it.
Originally Posted by RufusFirefly
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 05:34 #13905Banned Member

Posts: 619Can be confusing
I recommend you read the abbreviations link on the top of this page. Your comment could lead people to believe you paid 160 and 140. I knew you paid 60 and 40. Just trying to help.
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 23:20 #13904Senior Member

Posts: 1189Elegant Relax--Loveland / Indian Hill area
I've been to this place quite a few times over the years and have always left happy. I visited last week and saw a girl who I'm not sure if I've had her or not. She wore a mask the entire time and she coughed slightly several times, so I assume the mask was because of a cold. From what I can guess, I'd say she was in her low 40's and fairly thin and tiny and kind of cute, keeping the mask in mind. The massage was nothing great but there was some decent teasing and on the flip she got to work almost immediately. She allowed full OTC roaming and I got into her shirt and bra with no problem. What she lacked in the massage, she made up for in the HE. She seemed to know exactly when to increase the speed and intensity. She finished with some nice head and face massaging. All in all, a good time despite an underwhelming massage. $. 6 and tip of $. 4. For you eastsiders, it's not a bad place. I don't know if anything beyond HE is available, but I get the feeling that it's not.
-
08-22-23 23:12 #13903Banned Member

Posts: 5352Sakura Younger an FS anything you want.
Originally Posted by SpaMan101
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 23:10 #13902Senior Member

Posts: 1189Moon
I haven't been to this one. Is a reservation necessary or recommended?
Originally Posted by AsianFever5
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 19:35 #13901Senior Member

Posts: 92Moon
Stopped in Moon the other morning and drew Emily. Emily is 40's with decent breasts and slightly chubby. She was extremely playful right off with a playful slap of my ass. I opted for an hour and I am so glad that I did. Emily walked back in after I undressed and she squatted down to continue the flirting making sure that I could see down her shirt. Ten minutes into the massage she started teasing my ass and touching the boys. She kept whispering in my ear asking me if I liked. On the flip, she asked what I liked. She asked "Ass?" And I declined. Not my thing. She lifted her shirt as others have reported and pulled up her bra. I asked her to take off the bra and she told me Shh and unbuttoned the bra. She grabbed my hand and put it on a breast and put the other nipple to my mouth. Guys this lady is into her job. Best play I've ever had at Moon. She finished the HJ and said, "Next time more. ".
I don't know what has changed at Moon, but Emily is a keeper.
-
08-22-23 17:00 #13900Senior Member

Posts: 83Lilith
Looks like same question was asked on a different thread and this is indeed the same Lilith.
Originally Posted by BlueJacks60
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 16:56 #13899Senior Member

Posts: 83Lilith
Saw this ad on tryst today for the first time. Confirming if this is the same Lilith that has been well reviewed here and reported to be on Fetlife? Just want to make sure before trying to contact.
Originally Posted by DarklyDoesIt17
[View Original Post]
Thanks to anyone with the answer!
https://tryst.link/massage/lilithyourdesire
-
08-22-23 12:31 #13898Senior Member

Posts: 106Loveland Mason
Hey fellow Users: I am not new but my first post since I see this is such good community. I moved down here from Toledo 3 months and in driving around I saw a place called New Concept Massage and Spa in a retail strip. I stopped in and had two girls come to the front room. One was taller and better looking and was lucky I suppose because she showed me to a room. Both appeared to be older as in older then 50. I have visited many AMPs in my business travels and always hope to get a happy ending and most often do just that.
This was a new experience for me that this place. I got naked and waited for her to return after paying $60 for an hour. Almost immediately, she gave me the boom boom motion and said, "yeah?" in asking me. I was so surprised, I just ignored it like I didn't know what she meant. I put my face in the hole and she gave me a decent massage. After the hot towel, I was told turn over. Once again, pointing the equipment, "yeah?" She gave a great happy ending, paid a $30 tip and then out the front door.
I have never received FS at a traditional AMP. Is this how things go here? If so all good. Next time, I stop by CVS before I visit this place. I would surely welcome any reviews on this place and the two girls there with being new via a private message. Are there any better opportunities nearby with younger women?
-
08-22-23 11:34 #13897Regular Member

Posts: 10How was it?
Was it a good time? Could you pass her contact info along?
Originally Posted by ClintPa2000
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 23:05 #13896Senior Member

Posts: 28Lilith
I have had her on a shortlist for awhile. I have read her reviews but I haven't seen one that details what's on the menu. If you know you know, and if you do shoot me a PM please if you are so inclined. I'll be in Cincinnati with the month and I'd like to get ahold of her but since she only on Fetlife and not an ad site I don't want to make assumptions or be rude asking for something out of bounds.
Originally Posted by SRG1000
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 06:57 #13895Banned asshole

Posts: 704Got the best pussy in the place.
Originally Posted by Craise
[View Original Post]
Talk about a beautiful smooth bald Asian pussy.
Smells great.
-
08-21-23 06:56 #13894Banned asshole

Posts: 704I was there last week an saw an fucked the dame girl.
Originally Posted by LookBig
[View Original Post]
Cost me $40 and another $120 for her.
Got my full half hour and Abby came in at the end to say hello.
I have fucked every girl in there in last 6 months an Never paid more then $130 a girl plus house fee.
Guess it just depends on the guy an if they are feeling you.
-
08-21-23 00:57 #13893Regular Member

Posts: 18The Excellent Lilith
Had a dream about my first sensual massage. Called Lilith (the massage artist formerly known as "Jessica" We made an appointment and soon I was chilling at her NKY pad in a safe area. I got an hour for 1. 8, 2. 0 total w / tip. Many services available, tell her what you want and discuss. She was extremely good looking with flowing, raven black hair.
The massage was fantastic, relaxing and hit all the right places. She is smart and interesting, we had great conversation and I was welcome to do some light touching to her semi-nude body. She turned me over, oiled me up and did my front with a very satisfying finish. I left extremely happy, and would go back in a second.
She mentioned a review on this site and said she could use more business. She approved the listing of her number for massages, but looks like site rules prohibit me from listing here. PM me and I am happy to provide!









Reply With Quote





