Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 283 of 977 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 333 383 783 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,245 of 14644
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10414

    Diamond

    Reached out and tried her last week. She was mobile. Met up quick visit. Looked just like pics. Dresses cute. Shower fresh. Pretty good oral skills. Friendly very cute nice smile.

    Then tried her at her incall near down town St Pete. Same as before. Overall good time. Bbj cim all the good stuff. Def suggest give her a shot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2023-08-23-09-11-11-643.jpg‎  

  2. #10413
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyKgb  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT. Long story short, took money, a couple minutes getting to know each other, knock on the door, she said she had to go to front desk, 2 minutes later a guy came in said he was looking for his sister. She text me after I left apologizing, and saying she would make it up to me. That was Saturday, and now I'm ghosted. Rip-off. Goes by Summer. Stay away!!

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7279999039
    Thank you for the warning. So sorry you had to experience this.

  3. #10412

    Beware of this one, gentlemen.

    TOFTT. Long story short, took money, a couple minutes getting to know each other, knock on the door, she said she had to go to front desk, 2 minutes later a guy came in said he was looking for his sister. She text me after I left apologizing, and saying she would make it up to me. That was Saturday, and now I'm ghosted. Rip-off. Goes by Summer. Stay away!!

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7279999039

  4. #10411

    Alanna

    Quote Originally Posted by Riley1190  [View Original Post]
    Alannah. Contact ending in 8269.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7273138269
    Met her for an hour this afternoon and can recommend. A real chill sweetheart. No GFE. Everything covered. Pretty good CBJ. Her body is curvy and she looks just like her pictures. She can take a pounding and she's got the tits and the ass. Safe incall in Feather Sound. $$ for the hour with two pops.

  5. #10410

    Nira Intel

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/clear...-/600045137668

    Saw another monger inquiring about Nira in the wrong region. She posts that she's in Clearwater / St Pete. Any favorable details?

    TIA.

  6. #10409

    Pawg. Alannah

    Quote Originally Posted by RivenCreampie  [View Original Post]
    I usually see girls around Tampa so I have no idea about the St Pete scene. Any recommendations for girls with really nice big ass? I dislike petite girls.
    Alannah. Contact ending in 8269.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7273138269

  7. #10408

    It doesn't take a whole village to raise a monger LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAPerv  [View Original Post]
    Link? Ad? WTF? How can we take advatage of the opportunity with no info?
    Seriously? You can't look six posts back? LMAO.

  8. #10407

    Thiccest girl in st. Pete area

    I usually see girls around Tampa so I have no idea about the St Pete scene. Any recommendations for girls with really nice big ass? I dislike petite girls.

  9. #10406

    Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie720  [View Original Post]
    Saw Nina, for just a QV. She's been reviewed and linked in recent posts.

    Overall 10/10 time. Very young, very tight body, one of the most beautiful pussies you can imagine. Petite but has a nice little ass. Doggy was outrageous. Missionary was great too. Does she get into it? Not really. But just based on physical appearance and cleanliness she is a winner. Her box is just perfect and completely waxed. No real attitude just aloof like most 18 year olds are. She's only here till Monday but said she'd return but who knows. These girls float around like tumbleweed.
    Link? Ad? WTF? How can we take advatage of the opportunity with no info?

  10. #10405

    Her digits.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nhswm  [View Original Post]
    My guess is Her friend posted for her using their account. My guess is it's TS Jasmine's account.

    I saw Taylor on multiple occasions. She gets better if she gets comfortable with you.
    Does Taylor's number end in 0670? That's the only one I have for her. Sent a text but no response as of Friday.

  11. #10404
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAPerv  [View Original Post]
    Just got a text from Astrid. She doesn't have a room and would be very appreciative towards someone who helped her out. I'm out of town or I would.
    Damn could be an opportunity for someone assuming she can get room in her name. Hope she makes out ok.

  12. #10403
    Senior Member


    Posts: 633

    Patterns

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCreeper  [View Original Post]
    Just met her this morning. How do you sniff these girls out, Ejent? Anyways, I had similar experience. She said she was leaving town Monday.
    You start to see that most of these girls have similar patterns. I like the ones that offer some kind of social media / Snapchat verification.

    I guess I'm a kittyhound.

  13. #10402

    Spinner Nina, two thumbs up

    Saw Nina, for just a QV. She's been reviewed and linked in recent posts.

    Overall 10/10 time. Very young, very tight body, one of the most beautiful pussies you can imagine. Petite but has a nice little ass. Doggy was outrageous. Missionary was great too. Does she get into it? Not really. But just based on physical appearance and cleanliness she is a winner. Her box is just perfect and completely waxed. No real attitude just aloof like most 18 year olds are. She's only here till Monday but said she'd return but who knows. These girls float around like tumbleweed.

  14. #10401

    Astrid needs a room

    Just got a text from Astrid. She doesn't have a room and would be very appreciative towards someone who helped her out. I'm out of town or I would.

  15. #10400
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejent  [View Original Post]
    This one is probably worth checking out if you like a young thin thing. As always, tell her EJ sent you and she'll probably get to you a little quicker.

    I'll forewarn that my experience wasn't out of this world like I tend to report on, but she's young and hot and not strung out, so you have to appreciate that. Verified on Snapchat with a video call. It's her.

    Opted for Qv 130.

    Hh 200.

    Hh 2 pop 300.

    She's located at a safe incall in PP, but is talking about potentially getting a hotel room nearby so she isn't working out of her living space.

    She's about 5'6, very slender, slightly awkward. Her photos mostly do her justice, but she looks a little more firm in the photos. Braids down to her butt. Soft clean skin. Maybe 110 lbs. She's friendly and made a little small talk before beginning.

    CBJ was short, sweet, and not very deep. But she had a decent handshake before applying the rubber.

    Started in K9, finished mish. She stayed on her elbows for mish so control wasn't as good as I'd like, but she made no complaints and allowed a pretty good pounding.

    I probably won't repeat personally because of performance, but I know most of you could use a break from the ones circling the drain.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/150193345
    Just met her this morning. How do you sniff these girls out, Ejent? Anyways, I had similar experience. She said she was leaving town Monday.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape