Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3135

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by Je2010  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her?
    It's been awhile but, yes, she's worth a visit if you're in the area. I wouldn't drive from Orlando for this reason alone.

  2. #3134

    Mature Indian Tina

    $200 for the hour but no sex at all. She does all the work. Panties and bra for the first half, then the bra comes off on the flip. For longtime customers the bra is off at the start and sometimes she's in the mood to go nude from the start. She abides a lot of roaming but no FIV, as someone else mentioned. You get a standard HJ or Russian finish. She also does a lingam massage and prostate tickle, if that's to your liking, for the same price. She always has pleasant aromas in the room and a nice shower setup connected to her massage room. She used to do tantric but not sure if she does that anymore.

    Can PM me for more.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs2112  [View Original Post]
    What's included with the price?

  3. #3133
    Quote Originally Posted by Junk12  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from seeing Andrea, same as previous posts. Amazing body. She didn't want me to go into details but opted for the hh for 230, still in Altamonte area. Only negative was I had to wait a little bit, not sure if she double booked, she doesn't speak much English.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...rea-35560.html
    Half hour at 230 seems like GPS to me.

  4. #3132

    Andrea Altamonte

    Quote Originally Posted by Junk12  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from seeing Andrea, same as previous posts. Amazing body. She didn't want me to go into details but opted for the hh for 230, still in Altamonte area. Only negative was I had to wait a little bit, not sure if she double booked, she doesn't speak much English.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...rea-35560.html
    Saw her yesterday morning. Limited English, has untreated acne, and a nice figure. I opted for the 230. I'm not sure I'll repeat, but she seems nice.

  5. #3131

    Andrea

    Just got back from seeing Andrea, same as previous posts. Amazing body. She didn't want me to go into details but opted for the hh for 230, still in Altamonte area. Only negative was I had to wait a little bit, not sure if she double booked, she doesn't speak much English.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...rea-35560.html

  6. #3130
    Quote Originally Posted by Jingleheimer  [View Original Post]
    Google'd the phone # and she had a couple old ads on EA that still show up on search.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...sures/16190163
    Still a good experience, but the times have been a littler hard on her (or the pictures are old) . I still see her.

  7. #3129

    Alexis

    Hit her up. She said she will be back to work next Monday. I'm new to her so it might be for new clients.

    \

    Quote Originally Posted by TyphoonTarget  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/2268403

    I have seen Alexis back when she had a studio with Ally a few years back. Did the 4 hands and it was a great positive experience. Figured I'd hit her up. Comms were great, she's in Waterford Lakes now. Nice area and apartment.

    Did the special Nuru she talked about. She shared some fetishes she's willing to do and prices. Great ending and boobs rubbed all over my body. She's thicker, but I think she's very attractive. She showed me some other girls that are willing to do 4 hands and they looked hott.
    .

  8. #3128
    Quote Originally Posted by Calenton777  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! I didn't see that at the site, so I appreciate it.
    Google'd the phone # and she had a couple old ads on EA that still show up on search.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...sures/16190163
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1gyFum[1].jpg‎   jckX5D[1].jpg‎  

  9. #3127

    Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by Calenton777  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up. I love Indian women, by older are we talking 40's. Or 50's and up?
    I saw her, and I would say she's closer to her 60's. Still looks good. Great massage that ended in Russian / L1. My only negative is she didn't like to be touched down there.

  10. #3126

    Alexis

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/2268403

    I have seen Alexis back when she had a studio with Ally a few years back. Did the 4 hands and it was a great positive experience. Figured I'd hit her up. Comms were great, she's in Waterford Lakes now. Nice area and apartment.

    Did the special Nuru she talked about. She shared some fetishes she's willing to do and prices. Great ending and boobs rubbed all over my body. She's thicker, but I think she's very attractive. She showed me some other girls that are willing to do 4 hands and they looked hott.

  11. #3125

    Jessica Holly Hill

    Anyone see her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230820_152443_Facebook.jpg‎  

  12. #3124
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjgixxer  [View Original Post]
    This is what I found in the website provided. But I have not met her. Her quote is as follow.

    My hair and eyes are black and I am 5 foot 2 and 135 pounds. At 45 years old.
    And are we talking a typical he for $2?

  13. #3123
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjgixxer  [View Original Post]
    This is what I found in the website provided. But I have not met her. Her quote is as follow.

    My hair and eyes are black and I am 5 foot 2 and 135 pounds. At 45 years old.
    Thanks! I didn't see that at the site, so I appreciate it.

  14. #3122
    Quote Originally Posted by Calenton777  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up. I love Indian women, by older are we talking 40's. Or 50's and up?
    This is what I found in the website provided. But I have not met her. Her quote is as follow.

    My hair and eyes are black and I am 5 foot 2 and 135 pounds. At 45 years old.

  15. #3121
    Quote Originally Posted by Opus1984  [View Original Post]
    For those discerning gentleman who like an older East Indian woman with a magical touch, just heard back from Tina that she's back in the town, possibly like for good. $200 for the hour.

    sensualmassageusa.com
    Thanks for the heads up. I love Indian women, by older are we talking 40's. Or 50's and up?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape