Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 89 of 524 FirstFirst ... 39 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 139 189 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 7848
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6528

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by August2080  [View Original Post]
    She is fantastic, hot, and is one of my go to gals. She has no demons other than cannabis. If she responds, and you set a date, she won't keep you waiting longer than 5 minutes. I've been seeing her since February of last year. She may be hesitant to take on new clients though so you'll need to make a good impression when texting her. Her new # is 508-399 twelve fifty-six. She went by the name of Brandy when she started doing dates. I know her real name but won't share it.
    Thank you.

  2. #6527

    Come to the Water Park

    Quote Originally Posted by Socom1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl posting the add saying "Come to the water park!" She looks very familiar like a girl I use to visit but hasn't been around since this winter / early spring. If anyone has the # please post it I'd like to call. I have zero idea how to do this new system about drawing a tight line around an object thing they want you to do to see the #.

    Thank you.
    She is fantastic, hot, and is one of my go to gals. She has no demons other than cannabis. If she responds, and you set a date, she won't keep you waiting longer than 5 minutes. I've been seeing her since February of last year. She may be hesitant to take on new clients though so you'll need to make a good impression when texting her. Her new # is 508-399 twelve fifty-six. She went by the name of Brandy when she started doing dates. I know her real name but won't share it.

  3. #6526

    Come to the water park!

    Has anyone seen this girl posting the add saying "Come to the water park!" She looks very familiar like a girl I use to visit but hasn't been around since this winter / early spring. If anyone has the # please post it I'd like to call. I have zero idea how to do this new system about drawing a tight line around an object thing they want you to do to see the #.

    Thank you.

  4. #6525

    Brenda

    Anyone else have a hard time getting ahold of her? I keep getting a line disconnected message? I've tried calling different times, over a few weeks and even with different phones?

  5. #6524
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox141  [View Original Post]
    Didn't get a response from Kristine last night, so I hit the loop and I see a big 6 ft tall blonde get off a bus on a side street off Grove. I circle around and was thrilled to see it was Valerie! The last time I saw her was pre-covid and she's gained a little weight, but that body is so much fun, especially sucking on those huge nipples, on her Triple D's! She squirts more than Lady M, and while I know that's hard to believe, I've known M for about 7 years, and done her possibly more than any other- it's true. Val has two hard fast rules- no DATY, No CIM. While the later would usually be a deal breaker, that body is too much to pass up. A total sweetheart with a great attitude, she is rarely out there. She has a full-time job as a bartender for 20+ years. Only walks when she needs extra money to buy something she wants, like a moped. Got her number that she asked me not to share. Even if I did, she never responds to a number she doesn't know. Keep your eye out for this Unicorn, gentlemen, you won't be sorry!.
    Somehow I posted this here when it should've been in the Streetwalker Forum. Not sure how to get it moved.

  6. #6523

    Bristol Time!

    So sometime this fall, I'll be stuck in a Bristol hotel for three nights.

    I'd love to find someone local to pass the time with.

    Any favorites? Looking for a half-hour dream with a reliable new friend. Maybe twice!

    TIA.

  7. #6522

    Valerie

    Didn't get a response from Kristine last night, so I hit the loop and I see a big 6 ft tall blonde get off a bus on a side street off Grove. I circle around and was thrilled to see it was Valerie! The last time I saw her was pre-covid and she's gained a little weight, but that body is so much fun, especially sucking on those huge nipples, on her Triple D's! She squirts more than Lady M, and while I know that's hard to believe, I've known M for about 7 years, and done her possibly more than any other- it's true. Val has two hard fast rules- no DATY, No CIM. While the later would usually be a deal breaker, that body is too much to pass up. A total sweetheart with a great attitude, she is rarely out there. She has a full-time job as a bartender for 20+ years. Only walks when she needs extra money to buy something she wants, like a moped. Got her number that she asked me not to share. Even if I did, she never responds to a number she doesn't know. Keep your eye out for this Unicorn, gentlemen, you won't be sorry!

    Be careful out there.

    Blue.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails valerie.jpg‎  

  8. #6521

    Kitty Kat & Autumn

    Quote Originally Posted by DrJohnson2  [View Original Post]
    Bellz is great, no doubt probably the best all around. Pretty, smoking hot body, great attitude & all around a pretty cool girl.

    , as for kitty kat, never saw her in person, I have seen her mug shot if you google Waterbury prostitution busts. Her mugshot & the pic of of her in the grey sweater with the white shirt in her ad is enough to make me pull the E-brake. My general thought is find the picture in their ad that is the worst of the lot & expect her to look worse than that. As for my time with Bellz, kudos to you, she never let me go raw in her kitty, I reached out to autumn, she said she was in a decent spot off 84 by NVCC. But she then had a sob story & was at naugy motor lodge, which is a no go for me. She was staying with some other girl that I'd say is underwhelming at best pics are of autumn.
    Along those same lines, googling Waterbury prostitution busts, you will also find a mugshot of Autumn going back 10 years ago. I wouldn't hold it against her though, from the looks of it, she cleaned herself up and that lifestyle is way behind her. I doubt the same is true of Kat. I saw her once I would say around 5 years ago. Even back then the demons were clearly visible. I can only imagine what she looks like now. Nice girl though and the service was good.

  9. #6520
    Quote Originally Posted by Incantation  [View Original Post]
    Hi All, looking for info on this one, goes by kitty kat. I don't remember seeing anything. Ads go back to 2022 with what appear to be real photos. Her current ads offer rimming. I'm always looking for new rim queen to my current roster of ass eaters.

    Anyone know is she real? Service? Cleanliness? Location stats?

    On another note, I recently saw bellz after months of trying and jumping through several hoops. It was definitely worth it. Excellent rates, gorgeous face and body. Freshly showered and took a pounding like a champ. Her dirty talk was amazing and at the end she gave herself up to me asking for a CIP. I don't raw these bitches pussies but damn I sure did want to fill her up. Hopefully next time it is easier making the appointment.

    Looking to sample greek with big booty judy and looking to sample Autumn as well.
    Bellz is great, no doubt probably the best all around. Pretty, smoking hot body, great attitude & all around a pretty cool girl.

    , as for kitty kat, never saw her in person, I have seen her mug shot if you google Waterbury prostitution busts. Her mugshot & the pic of of her in the grey sweater with the white shirt in her ad is enough to make me pull the E-brake. My general thought is find the picture in their ad that is the worst of the lot & expect her to look worse than that. As for my time with Bellz, kudos to you, she never let me go raw in her kitty, I reached out to autumn, she said she was in a decent spot off 84 by NVCC. But she then had a sob story & was at naugy motor lodge, which is a no go for me. She was staying with some other girl that I'd say is underwhelming at best pics are of autumn.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 123_1.jpg‎   123_1.jpg‎  

  10. #6519

    Kitty kat

    Hi All, looking for info on this one, goes by kitty kat. I don't remember seeing anything. Ads go back to 2022 with what appear to be real photos. Her current ads offer rimming. I'm always looking for new rim queen to my current roster of ass eaters.

    Anyone know is she real? Service? Cleanliness? Location stats?

    On another note, I recently saw bellz after months of trying and jumping through several hoops. It was definitely worth it. Excellent rates, gorgeous face and body. Freshly showered and took a pounding like a champ. Her dirty talk was amazing and at the end she gave herself up to me asking for a CIP. I don't raw these bitches pussies but damn I sure did want to fill her up. Hopefully next time it is easier making the appointment.

    Looking to sample greek with big booty judy and looking to sample Autumn as well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230824_193236_Chrome.jpg‎  

  11. #6518

    Autumn

    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    I'll take the Poo recommendation and try her out. Poo is always a reliable source.
    You can't go wrong by takings Poo's advice and recommendations. Saw her twice already and she is awesome. IMHO her location is more convenient than my current fav Miss M, and a little less expensive than my other new fav, Maya. Also she is very easy to communicate with and extremely enthusiastic. She is also either very orgasmic or a great actress. Made me feel like super lover (which I'm not). She is In a decent hotel we are all familiar with south ofWaterbury. Room was clean, no signs of demons. Did see a guy hanging around her room when I arrived. He left and didn't come back. Not sure what his deal is but I did see him come out of her room. All on all a great recommendation by Poo. Thank you sir.

  12. #6517
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    There's a new poster on STG and I recognized her immediately. She was a good go to about 6 or 7 years ago. Always willing to play with another woman with you or take care of you by herself. I'd rate her a 8 for giving head. She still has the knack without a gag reflex. I paid the hundy for a nice BBBJCIM in her room in the South of Waterbury. If memory serves she was also one of the nicest working ladies of her time. A real sweet person great attitude willing to give you what you need. I did not notice any change when I saw her.

    Of everything available currently in Waterbury she would be the one I recommended. She's a little bit chunkier than she used to be and she's not the most beautiful of women. She has some scarring on her face and chest but that should be no deterrent for going to see her! Very clean, very safe, and a very nice tongue!

    Poo.
    I'll take the Poo recommendation and try her out. Poo is always a reliable source.

  13. #6516

    Her Name

    Quote Originally Posted by CTMonger333  [View Original Post]
    So everyone must have asked for a face shot as she won't give one now, who is it?
    Is Autumn. Working name that is. Real name is for her to tell you. Poo.

  14. #6515

    I give up

    Quote Originally Posted by BBFreak  [View Original Post]
    A blast from the past. I would say from about 10 years ago. Ask her for a face picture. You'll likely recognize her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...-/757605002833
    So everyone must have asked for a face shot as she won't give one now, who is it?

  15. #6514
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    There's a new poster on STG and I recognized her immediately. She was a good go to about 6 or 7 years ago. Always willing to play with another woman with you or take care of you by herself. I'd rate her a 8 for giving head. She still has the knack without a gag reflex. I paid the hundy for a nice BBBJCIM in her room in the South of Waterbury. If memory serves she was also one of the nicest working ladies of her time. A real sweet person great attitude willing to give you what you need. I did not notice any change when I saw her.

    Of everything available currently in Waterbury she would be the one I recommended. She's a little bit chunkier than she used to be and she's not the most beautiful of women. She has some scarring on her face and chest but that should be no deterrent for going to see her! Very clean, very safe, and a very nice tongue!

    Poo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo456  [View Original Post]
    Sounds interesting. Is there a link or name you'd like to share so that we can give her a try? Thanks.
    A blast from the past. I would say from about 10 years ago. Ask her for a face picture. You'll likely recognize her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...-/757605002833

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape