Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 332 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 382 432 832 1332 ... LastLast
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 25014
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20049

    Blonde of your dreams?

    Hello fellow mongers.

    Has anyone had the pleasure of this girls company? She's been posting an incall in P'tucket for a few weeks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...-/301706801676

    Thanks for you help!

  2. #20048

    Red head

    Anyone have any info on this Red Head says she's in Woonsocket?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...rvice/58252578

  3. #20047

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    When I inseminated her 8 years ago, I believe that she was, but not based on behavior, as that seemed pretty normal. She was indeed a fun and seemingly sane GFE CIP lay.

    But she did have what surely looked like needle-mark bruises. See the pictures below I took in 2015, these are never before published pictures. (There are more pictures, showing the rest of her, on this board, if you know where to find them.) But in the pics below, the bruises on her arm are quite evident. I do not know her current status, though, since I last inseminated her 8 years ago.

    However, she has a considerably troubling criminal record, involving some very serious shit (not drugs). This information is very easy to find if you google her real name. Based on that, I would exercise extreme caution, even if she is currently hard-drug free. Because, even though I found her to be a really nice girl and fun lay at the time, I would really not want to encounter her "dark side", based on her rap sheet and the published news reports from about 3 years ago.
    Thanks, I'll be on the look out, don't need to get involved in some heat that is not necessary.

  4. #20046
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasantView  [View Original Post]
    Ok, I get it. Like the ebony thing, just not a bbw person. No disrespect though.
    No disrespect taken just mean more cushion for the pushing for me LOL.

    Something about bbws they just sometimes do it better.

  5. #20045
    Quote Originally Posted by BabaBoey  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I hear you but cursed with first BJ from a ebony bbw that blew my mind so on the hunt for that experience again LOL.
    Ok, I get it. Like the ebony thing, just not a bbw person. No disrespect though.

  6. #20044

    Been around for a long time.

    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoGrwarner  [View Original Post]
    Do yourself a favor and never think about seeing her.

    She was the only one who replied to my and I was desperate.

    Once she arrived I instantly regretted calling her. Pix are outdated.

    And her face and body have some serious damage. Smelled.

    Of a mixture of BO and cigarette. Was told she couldn't do doggy.

    Or cowgirl, so basically did her only missionary, kept bra.

    On despite repeated pleas to remove it and could feel under it.

    Not even 5 minutes in she's saying it hurts and needs to stop and offer hand action.
    I can remember her posting on all the now defunct sites. Never a good review.

  7. #20043
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    There are so many different spellings of the name that its difficult to search and follow the discussions about her on here. But I'm assuming you mean this one:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ence/136391126

    There were previous discussions about her having hygiene issues. Can anyone comment on recent experience in that regard? I like nasty hoes, but I surely hate nasty smells! I could not care less if she smells like cigarettes! But stank pussy, body odor, or breath like a rotting garbage can, would surely be a deal breaker!

    And it was mentioned that she's in a private residence. Is she still, or was it a motel?
    No stank for me she looked clean, fresh, vistied her in twin river hotel offered a shower at the end.

  8. #20042
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasantView  [View Original Post]
    Seriously? Dude, That's just nasty, like I thought it might be a walrus or a manatee, but if that's your thing good luck.
    Yeah, I hear you but cursed with first BJ from a ebony bbw that blew my mind so on the hunt for that experience again LOL.

  9. #20041
    Quote Originally Posted by BabaBoey  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/213-285-8799

    Has anyone seen this one? Supposedly visiting.
    Seriously? Dude, That's just nasty, like I thought it might be a walrus or a manatee, but if that's your thing good luck.

  10. #20040
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    There are so many different spellings of the name that its difficult to search and follow the discussions about her on here. But I'm assuming you mean this one:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ence/136391126

    There were previous discussions about her having hygiene issues. Can anyone comment on recent experience in that regard? I like nasty hoes, but I surely hate nasty smells! I could not care less if she smells like cigarettes! But stank pussy, body odor, or breath like a rotting garbage can, would surely be a deal breaker!

    And it was mentioned that she's in a private residence. Is she still, or was it a motel?
    The problem is she constantly changes how she spells her name. Foxy, Foxi, Foxxi, Foxii, Foxiie, etc. She did tell me sometimes she gets a room at Twin River but every time I've seen her (6 or 7) its been at Johnston.

  11. #20039

    Mixed beauty

    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have any info on this one? Just started posting a few days ago and reverse phone doesn't give anything useful.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/worce...-/827872118914
    Contacted, got rates and asked if provider could verify with photo, got crickets. Also worth noting that the contact phone number changed in the last 3 days, and ad currently lists 2 different numbers. So three phone numbers in the last 3 days? Little fishy. Would still be interested if anybody has been able to verify provider.

  12. #20038

    Real or fake

    https://callescort.org/213-285-8799

    Has anyone seen this one? Supposedly visiting.

  13. #20037

    Mixed Beauty

    Does anybody have any info on this one? Just started posting a few days ago and reverse phone doesn't give anything useful.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/worce...-/827872118914

  14. #20036
    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure this one has been discussed but I can't find the post. Anybody seen her?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...cials/56553821
    Do yourself a favor and never think about seeing her.

    She was the only one who replied to my and I was desperate.

    Once she arrived I instantly regretted calling her. Pix are outdated.

    And her face and body have some serious damage. Smelled.

    Of a mixture of BO and cigarette. Was told she couldn't do doggy.

    Or cowgirl, so basically did her only missionary, kept bra.

    On despite repeated pleas to remove it and could feel under it.

    Not even 5 minutes in she's saying it hurts and needs to stop and offer hand action.

  15. #20035
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio1981  [View Original Post]
    Rushed service and has a tendency to dip before you're finished. Avoid.
    As much she get much hate. I never have issues with her except always lying about incall then change it to car date. But for $60 and $70. She always get the job done.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape