Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,251 to 5,265 of 26353
-
08-20-23 11:36 #21103Senior Member

Posts: 352Debra Hollander
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/895626623771
Anyone see her without sending in their I'd information? There is no way I am submitting my information. I don't have a problem showing my I'd at the door but I will not provide information a person can file away indefinitely.
If there is no way around the I'd then Big Head overrules Little Head. I suspect she is in business because Little Heads from others make the decisions.
-
08-20-23 09:18 #21102Senior Member

Posts: 58More than one location
Advertising in Waukegan at the same time.
Originally Posted by GoPack
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-23 02:05 #21101Senior Member

Posts: 489Considering the current talent Vivian would be in the upper 2%.
Originally Posted by Vlad2781
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-23 01:50 #21100Senior Member

Posts: 63Not doing outcalls. 'Stings' will always be a incall situation. That way LEO can control the enviroment. Which is why outcall would never be used. They would'nt know what types of situations they would be walking into.
Originally Posted by GoPack
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-23 19:28 #21099Senior Member

Posts: 255Possible sting?
Too many clothes and not enough details.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/wauke...-/442766710630
-
08-19-23 09:50 #21098Senior Member

Posts: 58Schandel
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...l/386827496886
Originally Posted by SlotHugger96
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-23 09:39 #21097Senior Member

Posts: 47Vivian was down right phenomenal. Not the best location but she was true GFE and even did BBBJ, BBFS and I'd say very small bbw. She's definitely a loss with her hanging it up. She was also friendly budget wise.
Originally Posted by Vlad2781
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-23 09:37 #21096Senior Member

Posts: 638When I first started doing this she was recommended by Fast Eddie. I was going to try everything to see if I'm missing out on better performance because I had only been with beautiful fit women. So, she was my first fat chick. I couldn't get her linebacker appearance out of my head and did not enjoy it at all. She was observant enough to know and asked " I'm not really your thing am I?" I explained, honestly, that she was not and that I was just trying to broaden my horizons. She was a very nice girl but I simply cannot enjoy a large woman.
Originally Posted by Vlad2781
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-23 09:23 #21095Senior Member

Posts: 255I'll definitely consider it a win, then. Thanks!
Originally Posted by MelterMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-23 09:15 #21094Senior Member

Posts: 79Probably best
She is a nice enough girl and tries hard to get the job done. However, while I try to be open minded, I cannot bring myself to repeat. She has lost an extreme amount of weight and has loose flappy skin everywhere. A sight that cannot be unseen.
Originally Posted by GoPack
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-23 08:59 #21093Senior Member

Posts: 107I too hope she is doing alright. I wonder if she settled down or got a new career, I know she has her day job but maybe moved up from there. I liked her, she was a real good time. I always found it hard to get ahold of her though.
Originally Posted by Vlad2781
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-23 08:05 #21092Senior Member

Posts: 257Viv
Yea she was the best, if she ever resurfaces I'd love to see her again.
Originally Posted by Vlad2781
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-23 02:28 #21091Senior Member

Posts: 77Team Vivian!
Just want to get a thread going about Vivian, GFE, sloppy BBBJ, African american bbw kinda with the dogs, she was the best. Its been about 2-3 years since I saw her. Hope she is doing great.
-
08-19-23 02:21 #21090Senior Member

Posts: 77Whos out there?
Its been a while since I saw anyone new besides rayna and kendall a few months ago. Looking for a GFE that does it all but raw FS please, thanks.
-
08-18-23 22:34 #21089Senior Member

Posts: 58Chandell
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...l/578816080882
Originally Posted by SlotHugger96
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





