Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 352 of 1757 FirstFirst ... 252 302 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 402 452 852 1352 ... LastLast
Results 5,266 to 5,280 of 26355
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21090

    Whos out there?

    Its been a while since I saw anyone new besides rayna and kendall a few months ago. Looking for a GFE that does it all but raw FS please, thanks.

  2. #21089

    Chandell

    Quote Originally Posted by SlotHugger96  [View Original Post]
    Hey why'all. I'm keep this short and simple. I just got dumped last night and it obviously sucks. So I'm eventually have to get back into the hobby. Is there anyone that you all experienced people would recommend to welcome my self back? I don't care who it is just as long as they swallow. I'd appreciate it in these dark times. Pm if necessary.

    -Sloth.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...l/578816080882

  3. #21088

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by SlotHugger96  [View Original Post]
    Hey yall. I'm keep this short and simple. I just got dumped last night and it obviously sucks. So I eventually have to get back into the hobby. Is there anyone that you all experienced people would recommend to welcome my self back? I don't care who it is just as long as they swallow. I'd appreciate it in these dark times. Pm if necessary.

    -Sloth.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/647720231299

  4. #21087

    Angie the semen demon

    Angie is a streetwalker from Lincoln and is sometimes on STGs. She will gladly and enthusiastically swallow your seed for 50.414-460-8XXX.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlotHugger96  [View Original Post]
    Hey why'all. I'm keep this short and simple. I just got dumped last night and it obviously sucks. So I'm eventually have to get back into the hobby. Is there anyone that you all experienced people would recommend to welcome my self back? I don't care who it is just as long as they swallow. I'd appreciate it in these dark times. Pm if necessary.

    -Sloth.
    .

  5. #21086

    Who to annihilate?

    Hey why'all. I'm keep this short and simple. I just got dumped last night and it obviously sucks. So I'm eventually have to get back into the hobby. Is there anyone that you all experienced people would recommend to welcome my self back? I don't care who it is just as long as they swallow. I'd appreciate it in these dark times. Pm if necessary.

    -Sloth.

  6. #21085

    Red Flag. Ashley

    This one has ghosted me twice, which is too bad because the Waukesha address she gave me is 10 minutes from my home. A pic she sent me is the same girl in the ad, based on the chest tat. Anyway, 2 confirmed dates arranged, then she goes silent. After the first time, she said she got called in to work and forgot to let me know. After the second time, crickets. I've already deleted her number.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/729048546179

  7. #21084

    Pumpkin

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...i/018509041049

    I have seen Pumpkin 2 times, and as is my go-to, both for oral. Both times were car dates, and both times I believe she has given the best head I have received in the Milwaukee area. I negotiated down from her standard rate of $90 for oral, as even she isn't that great. She smells like stale cigarettes and a little BO, so my car needed to be aired out each time. She is worth it when she is around and is friendly and can hold good conversation, even while in the act.

  8. #21083

    UTR (ish) Rachael

    I have seen this one a few times, exclusively for oral, and she is pretty good. I found her in the app, Tagged, and can attach a screenshot. Her technique is pretty good but she is EXTREMELY wallet-friendly. She is on the NW side in a Butler, and is a very safe area day or night. Does she use? Probably. She has her gf stay downstairs and it smells like smoke but she is present and awake. FS is also available for just a tad bit more, not sure about back door. She is ok looking, a lot thinner than she was a year ago, but has nice tits to play with. Overall great value but not a top performer. Just know what you're getting into. Message me if you want the number.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E14CC331-795B-4931-A9DA-5359E1B5C8FA.jpg‎  

  9. #21082

    UTR Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    UTR Rose has a private incall in a good area available now through Sunday. Offering timed sessions, untimed sessions, kink sessions. BBBJ included, BBFS upcharge, Greek upcharge. Contributing members can PM for number.

    HS.
    I would be interested in seeing her if the Incall is in a decent area.

    Can you please forward digits?
    Last edited by Badger53; 08-18-23 at 09:48. Reason: Was meant to be a PM

  10. #21081

    Inflation

    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    Have you been to this website? https://ladys.one/milwaukee Holy Jeebus Cripes, shit the bed, Batman! Cheapest on there is $250 per hour, some going as high as $600 per. That pussy better realign my car, do heart surgery and defend me in court for that price. Some former porn stars charge that, but I'm not seeing any here.

    Coochie (Fi' dollah, fi' dollah) Eater.

    God Bless You All.
    Seems "Bidenomics" is effecting every profession.

  11. #21080

    Honey

    Quote Originally Posted by Laffing  [View Original Post]
    Any one see Mercedes (now going by Honey) since she's come back. Looks like she put on weight, but she was a lot of fun a few years back.

    https://tryst.link/escort/hunniibunz
    Tried texting her several times and no response she has 2 numbers in her ad I tried them both. Let us know if anyone has seen her.

  12. #21079

    Not her

    Quote Originally Posted by JPenis  [View Original Post]
    I have been talking this girl for a while planning to see her tomorrow or some time next week. Has anybody seen her before? Will report out if I do.

    https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files...1.htm?cat=4650
    Unless you've FaceTimed her that's definitely not her I used Eros when I was in Toronto the girl who showed up was not the girl in the pics at all she wasn't ugly but she wasn't the bombshell in the pics you was kinda upset but still had a good time.

  13. #21078
    This girl is on the Northside and her pussy stinks, too bad, here's her picture, not some dead link.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230805-231721~2.jpg‎  

  14. #21077

    Janay

    I have been talking this girl for a while planning to see her tomorrow or some time next week. Has anybody seen her before? Will report out if I do.

    https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files...1.htm?cat=4650

  15. #21076
    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    Have you been to this website? https://ladys.one/milwaukee Holy Jeebus Cripes, shit the bed, Batman! Cheapest on there is $250 per hour, some going as high as $600 per. That pussy better realign my car, do heart surgery and defend me in court for that price. Some former porn stars charge that, but I'm not seeing any here.

    Coochie (Fi' dollah, fi' dollah) Eater.

    God Bless You All.
    Not sure how legit the posts all are, either. One, for example, is from Grand Rapids, Mich.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape