Thread: Special K
+
Add Report
Results 331 to 345 of 732
-
08-21-23 20:32 #402Senior Member

Posts: 93Location
So where is she located now?
.
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 17:37 #401Senior Member

Posts: 1269Blast from the past
I remember those days. About the time those pics were taken, I had visited her on what was to become my second visit with her and my first shortly after her first set of implants were removed. She never mentioned, at least to me, that she had them removed so she could go bigger! We all know the rest of the story!
ARG.
Originally Posted by ClitfLicker
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 14:16 #400Senior Member

Posts: 2189Never was in Worcester. Fitchburg and Leominster.
Originally Posted by DibuScaloneta
[View Original Post]
This is the old photo.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post6539848
-
08-20-23 23:18 #399Senior Member

Posts: 93Old?
This is an old photo right? And is still in Worcester?
Originally Posted by Jehovah
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-23 17:43 #398Senior Member

Posts: 369I remember that
I think it's another oddity of hers, but had heard this in general from or about women. Since then, I almost feel like I should ask permission.
Originally Posted by Filonius12
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-23 15:17 #397Senior Member

Posts: 34Special k
Where can you find pics or vids of her interested kinda a drive but into the older kinky women please and. Thanks.
-
08-20-23 00:56 #396Regular Member

Posts: 18K's strange rule
Has anyone touched her hair yet? She always says she just washed it?
-
08-20-23 00:50 #395Regular Member

Posts: 18K's strange rule
Has anyone touched her hair yet? She always says she just washed it?
-
08-19-23 13:27 #394Banned Member

Posts: 257Special KKK
Plenty of pictures and videos of cat women all over the Internet. She loves spreading her love and cats and stuff dot dot more dots.
-
08-19-23 09:12 #393Senior Member

Posts: 369What keeps people from stopping?
She's an anomaly. She's cheap. Never seems to catch anything. She will do virtually anything. But stop talking. I haven't seen her for yrs. But read about her in this forum. You didn't go msog with K, but with others? Looking back: unusual personality, on some kind of spectrum, very unattractive environment, bedroom, broken porn reel audio from her, among other things. Something will break you. For most it's just the idea of variety and the other variables that keep us moving on. But let it settle. You'll think of the price and the no holes barred menu and you'll go back. But something, sometime will break it for you.
Originally Posted by Patten
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-23 06:28 #392Senior Member

Posts: 188K repeat
I'm a repeat customer because she is eager to please in almost every way. You don't find many that'll let you do almost everything you may want with her body for a very low fee. She is the only SW that I've seen that had zero objections to giving me a good rim job while I jerked off onto her after fucking her in both of her holes.
Originally Posted by Patten
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-23 06:15 #391Senior Member

Posts: 75Joined the club
I just joined the K Club for the first time the other day, where to I go to get my pin? She's a nice lady but it's like a soundtrack on repeat. Usually I go for a few rounds with others but I was a one and done there. I'd be interested in a mfm with her just to keep something in her mouth at all times! My question is.. What is it that keeps everyone going back?
-
08-16-23 22:44 #390Senior Member

Posts: 3853I wouldn't be surprised if she had a cabinet of vitamins and preventative medicines.
Originally Posted by SirRogue58
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-23 16:36 #389Senior Member

Posts: 259K. immunity
Maybe she takes a preventative antibiotic.
Originally Posted by Corrado58
[View Original Post]
SR.
-
08-06-23 14:03 #388Senior Member

Posts: 369Has K ever missed a day!
She could be an anomaly of the highest order. I used to see her yrs ago in the White House in the back. Been following this thread for some time and that's what I conclude: taking it bare and not missing a beat. I think it would have been reported if she caught something. Some people just have superior immune systems. She won't be hanging it up any time soon.
Originally Posted by CornPop
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






