Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,451 to 6,465 of 59484
-
08-21-23 09:17 #53034Senior Member

Posts: 276Kinda off topic but.
I have to chime in after seeing all of the glowing reviews for the AMPs down in Orlando etc. I'm a well traveled monger, by far the best AMP that I've been to believe it or not is in San Antonio, Tx! I would have to say that is the board's beat kept secret by far. Not much action on the board locally but man let me tell ya a place called QQ massage! I've never experienced anything like this place, all of the talent in that place is no older than 30 yo & the speak excellent English. All of the girls that I've saw are spinners or slim thick while being very cute in the face with nice teeth to go along. Whole menu is open, basically the same services as that Milk massage in Orlando. I'm talking BBBJ & all. I was literally beyond shocked after my trip to that place! Definitely will repeat next time I'm dow there and I recommend that if anyone has an opportunity to travel down that way to most certainly go check that treat out. I promise that you won't regret it!
-
08-21-23 02:11 #53033Senior Member

Posts: 273Wawa?
Will be in town for a couple days and wondering if Wawa is still a thing. Read back many pages and haven't seen anything since early mid July. Seems lots of places have had lots of pressure from our uncle. Wawa one of those? Have they dried up?
-
08-20-23 19:17 #53032Senior Member

Posts: 691Rtff
I thought the same. Rook was serious with that info. LOL.
Classic - #1 Vote.
Originally Posted by RiverRat99
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-23 19:06 #53031Senior Member

Posts: 386Jokes
Oh you got jokes. But with your helpful insight I barely made it. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Rookie22
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-23 18:07 #53030Senior Member

Posts: 410Rtff
One of the best posts I have seen in a while, even tho I’m not sure if MB has a forum.Doesn’t matter - I vote it #1 for the category "RTFF".
Originally Posted by Rookie22
[View Original Post]
Anyone else?
ROFLMAO
-River.
-
08-20-23 10:47 #53029Banned Member

Posts: 307UP charge city
Yeah they always upsell you there no matter who is doing the massage the only reason that I go. They do have all flavors there and I like the different options. That's the only reason I go from time to time.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-23 07:52 #53028Regular Member

Posts: 6From downtown Atlanta it's I20-E, about 300 miles through Augusta, Columbia and Florence, have a good one.
Originally Posted by CrestWood87
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-23 20:24 #53027Senior Member

Posts: 386Myrtle beach
Heading up to Myrtle Beach for work for 3 days. Yeah I know my job sucks. Can someone point me in the right direction?
-
08-19-23 16:52 #53026Senior Member

Posts: 798Last time I was there I was quoted $200 total for topless HJ. Wanted $280 for naked HJ. I didn't partake as that was way over what I thought I should be paying. Li offers a better time for less cost. Holiday offers a good time for less haggle. Li and Holiday deliver more for the $ in my opinion.
Originally Posted by PaulW
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-23 08:29 #53025Senior Member

Posts: 69Yuki
I've had many great times there. Menu depends on the girl, same with donation.
Originally Posted by WestSide113
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-23 23:24 #53024Senior Member

Posts: 119TOFFT, Shu Jia Massage
Finally, got a chance to try my luck today.
Originally Posted by SyD1971
[View Original Post]
The attractive lady I saw is at the front desk, I asked for her service but she's on the phone with someone speaking Chinese, so I went with another girl (forgot to ask her name) 1 hour very good massage, some light teasing but nothing more than that. After flipping, I pointed to my little brother and asked her to massage him, she said not today b / c someone wrote a success story yesterday and triggered some investigations / questions from the owner.
I guess the owner is trying to establish a legit shop but the girls are thinking differently. Anyway, I'm happy with her massage skills and decided to accept her excuse today.
Will repeat next week, I'm sure she'll remember me and finish her unfinished business with me on the next visit.
Good luck guys! YMMV.
-
08-18-23 22:45 #53023Senior Member

Posts: 4061That sounds like the same girl I saw at Mei Mei last year. Gave me a lackluster HJ, and wouldn't let me UTC anywhere. She only let me grab part of her her ass as she would call back away. She also shorted me on time. Only tipped her 40 and she did not look happy about it.
Originally Posted by JackMehauf
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-23 17:55 #53022Senior Member

Posts: 26Not planning on returning anytime soon. Prefer tiny women.
Originally Posted by CreamyGiggles
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-23 16:31 #53021Senior Member

Posts: 79It wasnt intended that way, LOL.
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
Yeah it seemed like the same owner.
Wow they are dominating the massage scene then.
-
08-18-23 16:23 #53020Senior Member

Posts: 96Luna at Care
I recently visited Luna at Care Massage in Smyrna. This is the same Luna who used to work across the street at Mei Mei some months ago. (For description of her, see my post above). The massage was excellent but not much teasing. After the flip, she did some front massage before getting down to business. I asked if she'd lift up her blouse but I got denied with a firm, "no". This was surprising since I had UTC on top last time I had her at Mei Mei. After the deed was done, she cleaned me up and proceeded with the best front massage I've ever had an AMP. Everything, scalp, face, abs, legs, feet to achieve the full hour's worth. I'm really torn about going back since I loved the massage but UTC denial is usually a deal breaker for me. Has anyone here had a similar experience with Luna? Maybe she has to get to know you first and didn't remember me from before. 70 + 50 OTD (I docked her 10 for shutting down UTC.).
Originally Posted by JackMehauf
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






