Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 10993
-
08-15-23 18:22 #9388Senior Member

Posts: 1021Little sexylatina333. Coming back to Waikiki this week
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad.../sexylatina333
If you like tiny small little Latina girls, you have a chance to meet with her this week I saw her last month, she probably only weighs about 95 pounds. She takes it well in good several positions.
Have fun with her if you can Men.
-
08-15-23 16:20 #9387Regular Member

Posts: 3She still around by chance
Originally Posted by GrizzlyGuy101
[View Original Post]
I miss that big tan ass anyone got any pictures or videos.
Originally Posted by Hihon
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 03:28 #9386Senior Member

Posts: 359EeBee Journey
Forgot to add her contact info.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...u/Ebjourney474
-
08-15-23 03:19 #9385Senior Member

Posts: 359EeBee Journey
Just got word from the lady herself that her island hopping and have changed due to fires on Maui and so she'll be here on Oahu til the 28th. Time to make another appointment. You can find her details on her PD site.
Originally Posted by Punanilicr
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-23 18:34 #9384Regular Member

Posts: 3Diamond / Jade thick local girl
Howzit I have finally made it back to this amazing island. I was wondering is she still around? I miss that thick local booty. My ship dock here for rimpac in 2014. If not anyone want to share a picture or video. PM please. Man I miss that tan godess.
-
08-14-23 17:26 #9383Senior Member

Posts: 125Anyone seen Jasmine recently
Seen her a few times before. But lately she said she isn't available. Just wondering if anyone else had any luck? Or possibly just trying to take of her friends that provide first.
-
08-14-23 13:02 #9382Senior Member

Posts: 337Boycott
Around one who is full of rules and charges 400 for hhr better just go to the AMP.
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-23 10:35 #9381Senior Member

Posts: 1021Young & Tall Sexyserina99 coming back
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...u/Sexyserina99
I met her and her girlfriend friend in Waikiki I believe back in March timeframe. Serina is tall and legs for days, she can take a good pounding.
I don't remember her rates but if you can just tap her for a hhr of you time, to knock her off your Tall Girl Bucket List for 2023. 😀.
Have fun Men.
-
08-13-23 22:57 #9380Senior Member

Posts: 1301Recognize?
https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/2045832.htm?cat=1
Who recognizes this one? I know or have seen this one in ads either locally or for a touring provider. I just can't place the name she used before. Someone may have even reviewed her here not sure, but she does look extremely familiar. And info would be appreciated TIA!
-
08-13-23 08:42 #9379Senior Member

Posts: 457Boycott these bitches
The 10% creates the artificial inflation with pussy that should be $200- Boycott these bitches is just human vagina. Like a dog, you stop their food they will start listening-.
HEEL!
Originally Posted by Handsome111
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-23 08:37 #9378Senior Member

Posts: 457Boycott these prices
I have cash, but the inflation of prices are created by the 10%. Stop creating artificial inflation.
Let these bitches get paid the standard pay across the nation. Not the dumb ass prices on Trystlink Hawaii. These providers spread the word that we are willing to pay high gas prices, high food prices and dumb enough to pay high pussy prices.
It's $200 in Cali wake up.
The ATM.
Originally Posted by NamasteGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-23 20:09 #9377Senior Member

Posts: 1301Not here
If you click on her name in her ad it takes you to her profile page. Click on listings and that will take you to a page where she has active ads. Although what Mr. Smiley was a legit ad, it is a few days old. She might've been just passing through or just posted on a whim trying to drum up some last minute business. Right now on her profile page she only has an active ad for Irvine California. Dunno when she'll be back.
Originally Posted by Aloha58
[View Original Post]
I've been noticing this type of omission a lot more often with a wide range of escorts. From high end to your beginner. I have no idea the reasoning behind it, but it is frustrating as it makes things hard to plan and you have to go through a back and forth of emails or texts to set something up. GL!
-
08-11-23 05:57 #9376Senior Member

Posts: 43Old burrito
600 candies for old punani, big time pass.
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-23 14:59 #9375Senior Member

Posts: 28Is she still here?
Does anyone know if she's still here? She's not responding to my inquiries.
Thanks.
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-23 20:48 #9374Senior Member

Posts: 1021Alexis Nova coming over for the weekend ENJOY
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/AlexisNova
Hey man, if you tall women, then reach out to her when she comes back to Honoluolu.
I've Seen A Few Times, and each time very rememberable. She is super laid back and full of energy.












Reply With Quote




