Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 13918
-
08-18-23 13:46 #10888Senior Member

Posts: 75Providers open to shower fun?
I recently had an outcall at my place that included some shower play. Not only was it a good way for both of us to freshen up but sexy as hell. No yellow (or worse) stuff, just soap and mutual exploration.
I know all the Asian providers will accommodate but does anyone else have any experiences with providers they would recommend either incall or outcall? PM for discretion is fine.
TIA.
-
08-18-23 13:41 #10887Senior Member

Posts: 75+1.
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
Wow I never even thought about that.
Best to stick with well reviewed providers even if it costs more and requires more planning. But even then you can never be too careful.
-
08-18-23 09:36 #10886Senior Member

Posts: 107BE Sure to meet in the lobby, do not ever give your room number or snapshot in advance. Also never give any money in advance. Also ask if the rate is all inclusive, if she is evasive, hang up.
Originally Posted by Rook6642
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-23 09:16 #10885Senior Member

Posts: 2986If
You're on the strip don't let them get the remote because they can go to the home page and get your name then it goes down hill from there!
Originally Posted by Rook6642
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-23 02:05 #10884Banned Member

Posts: 443Safe
I lock up my valuables in the safe. I only keep the cash I would need plus a tip.
Originally Posted by KwicherBitchen
[View Original Post]
I laid out a towel last time and told her she can use it if she needed freshen up. I felt it might stop them from snooping thru a closet or something.
-
08-17-23 16:57 #10883Senior Member

Posts: 54Tips for Outcall Discretion
I am considering a date with a provider who only does outcall. I will get a hotel room for the date. But I am concerned about preserving my anonymity. I am looking for tips from more experienced mongers about safety measures I should take just in case my provider is inclined to snoop.
Thanks in advance for any advice.
-
08-16-23 01:53 #10882Regular Member

Posts: 16I just saw her. Fun yes
So here's the deal. Pictures 100% accurate. Actually very pretty and great body. Good comms, met at the bar and had a drink and chatted a bit. She sweet, and I actually really did enjoy that.
As far as the session. Don't expect much of a menu other than CFS. She's tiny! I'm not "huge" but I'm not small, and she got sore during the session.
If you've ever had FS inside a strip club, this is pretty much what it was. But a little more. To me and where I am, this was actually totally fine! But if you're looking for any other menu items, I don't know if they're available on the first go.
It's been a while since I did this. I will say that in the past I'd have been disappointed, but today I'm pretty ok with it all.
Hope this helps you. Be safe have fun.
Originally Posted by SkinDogToo
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 14:08 #10881Senior Member

Posts: 459You'll want to meet them in the lobby to give yourself a chance to bail if she isn't what you were expecting. If they have your room number they can come to your door (many have key cards to get past security). Harder to get rid of them at that point. Plus why give a potential scammer more info on yourself.
Also scammer that ask for a $200 show up fee (I hear that number has gone up), and says you have to tip $1000 more for anything to happen typically always ask for your room number and refuse to come with out it.
Originally Posted by BladeCruiser
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 07:39 #10880Senior Member

Posts: 354Room Number?
What's the danger / scam in giving your room number?
Originally Posted by PhilBass
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 06:00 #10879Senior Member

Posts: 648Avoid Charlee
This chick went crazy because I didn't want to pay $500. She was texting crazy stuff then her P started calling making a bunch of very strong threats. I was scared for a bit but got over it. Both were not making a lot of since but were very upset. Avoid Charlee https://callescort.org/702-625-4050.
-
08-15-23 01:23 #10878Regular Member

Posts: 9Awesome, thanks for sharing, I'll check back in a couple of weeks and report my experience.
Originally Posted by Rook6642
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-23 22:04 #10877Senior Member

Posts: 339Looking for GND Latina
Hey guys, I am headed into town in a couple weeks. Looking to splurge on something very nice along the lines of a Latina with girl next door vibes. Anybody have any suggestions? Also saw Celene here:
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad.../sexylatina333
Anyone seen her before?
Any other suggestions?
Thanks,
SkinDog.
-
08-14-23 09:42 #10876Banned Member

Posts: 443100 Proof
I've used 100 proof. Super easy to work with. I haven't see the UTR. But CIM is available.
Originally Posted by PrivateJ55
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-23 09:14 #10875Senior Member

Posts: 107Yes, be wary of any agencies, so if a gal asks for your room number or snapchat, hang up. Hang up. Also, never ever give a deposit. If you wisely use TER, be sure to check the "independent box", and the "within 50 miles" box.
Originally Posted by DCGrind
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-23 21:45 #10874Banned Member

Posts: 521Vegas
Sign up for TER. Search for what you like. Only see ladies with multiple positive reviews. Simple as that. If you see ladies without multiple reviews you're at risk of all kinds of bad things happening. Vegas can be a sketchy place.
Originally Posted by BladeCruiser
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




