Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 202 of 928 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 252 302 702 ... LastLast
Results 3,016 to 3,030 of 13916
Most healing spa
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10901

    Shy at first but OMG when the fun started

    Was in town last week for convention and found this one. Communication was good and got all the details worked out on what I was looking for. Price was as agreed so we met up at nyny where I was staying. Showed up wearing a nice sexy black dress and heels. Her pictures are a little misleading as she is a little rhicker than photos but not large. I like a few curves so I was ok with that. Only thing that was a bit of a turn off is she had her hair buzz cut on one side. We had a drink and headed up to room. We had agreed on 1 hr and if it went well to add more time. She did not count the time we were having a drink against my time. She undressed and I was pleased with how her body looked. She was a little nervous so I was worried about how the session would go. I like aggressive women. Let me tell you when the dress came off a totally differant personality came out. Total nympho. Verbal and enthusiastic. Ended up extending another hour. DFKBBBJDATYCFSMISHDOGGY. Will def see again when I come back in October.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2626838-*sexy*young*big-busted*brunette*.

  2. #10900

    From Chicago

    Visiting from Chicago in a few weeks for the first time. I've been trying to get a nice list of pretty ladies going and eventually pick one. I've seen my fair share of escorts and LV seems like the capitol of this sorta thing. If anyone would be nice enough to give an outsider info, I could return the favor and definitely provide great choices in Chicago.

    Anyway, I have a question about a website. Seems mostly like a stripper / bachelor party experience booking site. But they have options for booking 1 on1's and as you could guess its vague on purpose. They also have xxx type shows. I know I have definitely seen at least two girls on their site on eros and private delights, so I assume some of the 20+ ladies on the site, some definitely do more than just strip. 2 hours at 650 seems pretty good. They encourage tips for "extra fun" in some of their listed experiences. Not sure this website seems too good to be true.

    Website: fantasyentertainmenthq.com.

    My questions are is this a legit and known place? Is the 1 on 1 experience companionship? Has anyone here booked with them? Is this site worth using? I sorta expect upsells from these ladies. Also unrelated general question for the escort scene. Is bbj common with mid to higher end escorts?

    Thank you in advance. I have a list going as I said and just trying to shorten it down to a few options, which include independents, porn stars and this type of thing.

  3. #10899

    Anyone seen

    Anyone seen this ho before https://tryst.link/escort/thareal5parkl3.

  4. #10898
    Quote Originally Posted by Gs702  [View Original Post]

    P.S. : I had inquired about Greek and she said she was down. Then when we got to the hotel she excused herself to the bathroom to "make sure she didn't have to take a shit before the anal" instant boner killer. 🤢.
    This gave me my good laugh for the day.

  5. #10897
    Senior Member


    Posts: 648
    Quote Originally Posted by Gs702  [View Original Post]
    Sorry gents this encounter took place a few months ago and I failed to report then. I had been seeing her ads for a while and even followed her Pornhub page.

    To start she is much much rougher looking in person than she appears in pics and videos. I guess I should have expected that because she hasn't posted a new PH vid in a couple years. Her body is all sag with not a tight / smooth inch of skin on her. I was already disappointed when I picked her up and should have bailed then but I figured I'd at least get a BJ out of her.

    I was wrong! She gave me the worst BJ I have ever had in my entire life. I honestly did not know they could get that bad. It was drier than the Sahara and I think she was curling her lips around her teeth and using the outside of her lips to suck. Felt fucking wrong and Jr was not having any of it. Decided I better suit up and pound her out but things somehow got worse. Zero friction was achieved and I swear to christ her pussy was somehow drier than her mouth. I knew that was never going to work and at this point I was beyond frustrated so I pulled the cover off and made her finish me with her mouth. I had to take control and pretty much jack myself off with her head. She did take the cim so I guess points for that.

    TL; DR. Avoid, don't be fooled by the seemingly decent rates.

    P.S. : I had inquired about Greek and she said she was down. Then when we got to the hotel she excused herself to the bathroom to "make sure she didn't have to take a shit before the anal" instant boner killer. 🤢.

    Edit: forgot the link https://skipthegames.com/posts/henderson-nv/female-escorts/caucasian_w/--bodacious-tall-thick-big-boo/377163858359
    I would never do anything with her. This woman sometimes lives homeless in a park near my house. Her face looks like it's been melted off by crappy drugs and then put back on. She looks bad.

  6. #10896

    Avoid Sexymommysondra

    Sorry gents this encounter took place a few months ago and I failed to report then. I had been seeing her ads for a while and even followed her Pornhub page.

    To start she is much much rougher looking in person than she appears in pics and videos. I guess I should have expected that because she hasn't posted a new PH vid in a couple years. Her body is all sag with not a tight / smooth inch of skin on her. I was already disappointed when I picked her up and should have bailed then but I figured I'd at least get a BJ out of her.

    I was wrong! She gave me the worst BJ I have ever had in my entire life. I honestly did not know they could get that bad. It was drier than the Sahara and I think she was curling her lips around her teeth and using the outside of her lips to suck. Felt fucking wrong and Jr was not having any of it. Decided I better suit up and pound her out but things somehow got worse. Zero friction was achieved and I swear to christ her pussy was somehow drier than her mouth. I knew that was never going to work and at this point I was beyond frustrated so I pulled the cover off and made her finish me with her mouth. I had to take control and pretty much jack myself off with her head. She did take the cim so I guess points for that.

    TL; DR. Avoid, don't be fooled by the seemingly decent rates.

    P.S. : I had inquired about Greek and she said she was down. Then when we got to the hotel she excused herself to the bathroom to "make sure she didn't have to take a shit before the anal" instant boner killer. 🤢.

    Edit: forgot the link https://skipthegames.com/posts/henderson-nv/female-escorts/caucasian_w/--bodacious-tall-thick-big-boo/377163858359
    Last edited by Gs702; 08-21-23 at 19:12. Reason: Forgot link

  7. #10895

    Huge upsell

    Not in her twenties but still pretty hot. I'll give her that. Unfortunately she is just a huge upsell.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...assieVegasBaby

    The reviews are utter lies.

  8. #10894

    But her "No" is a concern

    Quote Originally Posted by BigEasy1111  [View Original Post]
    Might want to check out Lauren. I haven't partake but she has offered to take a shower in the past. I see her on the regular. She's nice, beautiful, communicates well and aims to please. Always have a good time with her.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...s/Lauren_Reign
    She probably forgot to add BBBJ to her "No list". Too risky for me and I know it's a YMMV thing but I'm not feeling her.

    Check out her "No List".

    My "No" List:

    DFK, DATY, COF, CIM, Greek, FOV, FIV, LFK.

  9. #10893

    Hot

    Quote Originally Posted by BigEasy1111  [View Original Post]
    Might want to check out Lauren. I haven't partake but she has offered to take a shower in the past. I see her on the regular. She's nice, beautiful, communicates well and aims to please. Always have a good time with her.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...s/Lauren_Reign
    Looks hot. Too many "no's".

    Is it true she doesn't any of that??

  10. #10892

  11. #10891
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2986

    Also

    Quote Originally Posted by InTheLoop68  [View Original Post]
    +1.

    Wow I never even thought about that.

    Best to stick with well reviewed providers even if it costs more and requires more planning. But even then you can never be too careful.
    When you park at a said hotel try and park your car in front of the most cameras as possible!

  12. #10890
    Quote Originally Posted by InTheLoop68  [View Original Post]
    I recently had an outcall at my place that included some shower play. Not only was it a good way for both of us to freshen up but sexy as hell. No yellow (or worse) stuff, just soap and mutual exploration.

    I know all the Asian providers will accommodate but does anyone else have any experiences with providers they would recommend either incall or outcall? PM for discretion is fine.

    TIA.
    Might want to check out Lauren. I haven't partake but she has offered to take a shower in the past. I see her on the regular. She's nice, beautiful, communicates well and aims to please. Always have a good time with her.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...s/Lauren_Reign

  13. #10889

    Re Tips for Outcall Discretion

    All valuables and I'd in the safe, meet downstairs or at most the floor elevator. Only what you need, visible but not like super duper obvious.

    Never under any circumstances let her talk you into taking a shower while she "waits for you". I got robbed this way years ago by a take-out stripper. Live and learn I guess LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by KwicherBitchen  [View Original Post]
    I am considering a date with a provider who only does outcall. I will get a hotel room for the date. But I am concerned about preserving my anonymity. I am looking for tips from more experienced mongers about safety measures I should take just in case my provider is inclined to snoop.

    Thanks in advance for any advice.

  14. #10888

    Providers open to shower fun?

    I recently had an outcall at my place that included some shower play. Not only was it a good way for both of us to freshen up but sexy as hell. No yellow (or worse) stuff, just soap and mutual exploration.

    I know all the Asian providers will accommodate but does anyone else have any experiences with providers they would recommend either incall or outcall? PM for discretion is fine.

    TIA.

  15. #10887
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    You're on the strip don't let them get the remote because they can go to the home page and get your name then it goes down hill from there!
    +1.

    Wow I never even thought about that.

    Best to stick with well reviewed providers even if it costs more and requires more planning. But even then you can never be too careful.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape