Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 586 to 600 of 1083
-
08-29-23 12:09 #498Senior Member

Posts: 958BellaMomma
Quick chat with this one then bowed out Seems hot enough but turned rude when expectations were discussed. She wants a monthly allowance. No sex early on "until she is taken care of". She will decide when but the support needs to flow until she decides it is gametime. Her last paid her bills and they never had sex because he was old (her words). Passing.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...f-a245403d0ed5
-
08-29-23 11:21 #497Senior Member

Posts: 958Recommendations Please
Hey gentlemen. I will be visiting Tampa for an extended period of time and looking for a few recommendations. I can return the favor in Orlando. Prefer low volume, 30 +. Fit. Non smoker. Clean body. Flexible budget for quality. Thanks in advance!
-
08-27-23 16:30 #496Senior Member

Posts: 346LisaLu Anybody?
Hi Fellas.
I am borderline obsessed with this red hot stacked young thing but can't seem to get anywhere with her.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...b-ea7b991c6d4f
Just curious if anyone of you all have met or even nailed her?
-
08-27-23 11:44 #495Regular Member

Posts: 14She was pretty open to most. YMMV. PM me for specifics.
Originally Posted by GermanOwl
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-23 19:33 #494Senior Member

Posts: 101What was the damage and what is she pen to doing sexually?
Originally Posted by GiddyUpLadies
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 08:33 #493Regular Member

Posts: 14Virgo. Open minded and fun
She is fun, sexy, and open-minded. She would prefer to meet for drinks beforehand but will get down to business after. I was visiting Tampa and hung out a couple of times. Asking a lot for her time but can be negotiated. Small breasts, full lips, pretty eyes, nice butt, engaging personality, and a wet p. Very wet. Hoping to help her out with some of you.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...7-6a02c07f5e33
-
08-20-23 11:16 #492Senior Member

Posts: 286Carmenxx
Chatted with her when I first moved to the area and we discussed meeting up for a drink but nothing really came of it. Not really my type but I recall that the less filtered pics were still attractive.
Originally Posted by Sparky1984
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-23 12:17 #491Senior Member

Posts: 306Carnenxx
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...2-9b2a0c6977b2
This one reached out to me was wondering if anyone has info on her. I see she has been on the site for awhile.
Thanks.
-
08-16-23 15:51 #490Senior Member

Posts: 291LOL yeah she told me few months ago she wouldn't for less than 700.
Originally Posted by GermanOwl
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 12:22 #489Senior Member

Posts: 25She is real. Was on Backpage back in the day. Saw her and a blonde friend of hers 7 or 8 years ago for a threesome. She's gotten a little bigger since, which makes sense given the time that has passed. Can't say what her current level of service is like, but for better or wosre, she has been in the game quite some time.
Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 21:04 #488Senior Member

Posts: 1146Anyone know this thick girl
Hey, Orlando monger here but this thick girl hit me up and that's how I like them. Anyone here meet up with her? She said she's had a couple different profiles in the past.
Thanks for any info.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...7-ba41e0b816ec
-
08-11-23 12:37 #487Senior Member

Posts: 101Who is the Baby Daddy?
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-2c7eb4e43e40
Saw this profile and recognized her from another profile she has on the site despite her blurred photos. If I recall she was frequently on the site and I had a brief chat with her and she stated she wanted $800-$1 K per meet. I politely declined. Now she is pregnant and on the site looking for support. Which one of you mongers knocked her up? LOL.
-
08-10-23 21:33 #486Senior Member

Posts: 101Strippers on Seeking
Nothing news shattering here but have noticed an influx of strippers on SA recently, I have seen several (from the site and from outside the site) so it can be very hit or miss with these chicks. I have had some great almost unicorn experience with some of the hottest strippers and some very bad pro service from other ones that were just as hot.
It is fairly easy to spot if a chic is a stripper on the site or not given their type of pictures and details they have on their profile (Occupation: Entertainment is a dead giveaway). Here in Tampa seems to numerous strippers more than I even came across during my time in Vegas. I recently had a great experience with one who recently relocated here and is not looking to strip in Tampa but looking for a true SD / SB relationship. I will probably see her a couple of times more, so not posting the link on here. Short summary, banging slim body with a bubble butt and small perky tits. She does BBBJ, BBFS but no CIP since not on BC and no CIM either. For now doesn't do anal but I will break her in for you guys so no worries.
Some of the GPS strippers I have chatted with and are of the full pro variety below:
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-577f9b047ba8
This one works at DollHouse and wants $1 K per meet (strict rules and everything covered and she doesn't give BJ on the first meet). LMAO.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...6-cfd7789016e9
Very hot but does not do less than $1 k, not sure about what she is willing to doe since I did not progress talks, also strips at Doll house.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...7-dbbcd9c90928
Is ok with $500 but everything covered and no anal.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...b-23f9dd91e7bc
I have a dedicated post on this one that I did last month. $500, nice to hang out with but CFS.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-203747f8c0a3
This one wants $1 k not sure on services, if I remember she is either a bottle girl or stripper at PH, she only wants to meet during the daytime.
So these are just a handful of them that I have come across. I assume stripping must not provide the income they make it out to be without supplementing other services. The stripper I recently banged she stated she pulled in 5 K / month on stripping plus another 3-5 K / month on sugaring.
-
08-08-23 07:17 #485Senior Member

Posts: 29Just wanted to follow up on this one. The night we were supposed to meet, she wasn't available due to a wig appointment. The next night she was available after midnight, which didn't work for me. The last night I'm in town she starts blowing me up and sends me her address to send her an uber. It's 45 minutes away, and I'm exhausted from a great week anyways, so I tell her maybe I'll catch her next time. She starts snapchatting me tons of pictures and she definitely isn't the girl in the pictures. Not bad looking, but not the same girl. Doesn't smile in any of the pictures she sends which always makes me nervous. Quoted $$$ plus round trip transportation.
Originally Posted by BassAckward
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-23 08:11 #484Senior Member

Posts: 280In my experience (not with her, but with other girls who do this), the answer is zero. They get you to agree to go on the intro dinner, pocket the cash, then block your number. Congrats now you're out 500 bucks and you bought scammer girl a meal. She does this a few times a week, doesn't even need a real job. I always tell them the first meeting or two is an interview. And no one expects to get paid for an interview. "But my time is valuable. " All of our time is valuable. Don't ever Ever pay for "just dinner" - it's always a sucker move.
Originally Posted by NapataJohn
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




