Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 197 of 552 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 247 297 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 8271
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5331
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    It's hard to say no to the prettiest face in the club. But so far I have. Are her BJs covered or bare?
    You make offer. Maybe she say yes.

  2. #5330

    Adora Pandora

    Anyone have any intel on Adora at Pandora's. What extras can be had if any.

  3. #5329

    Got that right

    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    It's hard to say no to the prettiest face in the club. But so far I have. Are her BJs covered or bare?
    Dayum straight. Everything with her is covered.

  4. #5328

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    I know she ain't cheap but its hard to say no to Ava when she's looking amazing and whispers a few things. Being nice to her and repeating are definitely to your advantage.
    It's hard to say no to the prettiest face in the club. But so far I have. Are her BJs covered or bare?

  5. #5327

    Lia Vonna

    Anyone had any experience with Lia Vonna at pandoras? Wondering if she does extras.

  6. #5326
    Quote Originally Posted by Dk3369  [View Original Post]
    When does she work? Anyone have any pic of her?
    Day shift (open -5/6/7 ish, Tues-Sunday usually. Sometimes off on Saturdays.

    Hard to come by a pic of her. She's well into her 40's maybe 50, long black hair, under 5'6", mexican / central american, heavy accent. Spinner ish, decent sized fake tits that aren't too hard, small but good shaped ass. Imagine if you met a hot mexican chick in her 20's, monse is her surprisingly good (if not slutty) looking mom or tia.

  7. #5325

    Monsee

    Quote Originally Posted by Dk3369  [View Original Post]
    When does she work? Anyone have any pic of her?
    She's there almost every day. 12 pm if not earlier.

  8. #5324

    Kittens

    Kittens late Friday was slamming. So many beautiful girls and really lack of dudes.

    16 cover is the lowest around. Are you guys going daytime for lower rates? I have never gone daytime do girls ask for less daytime?

    I.

  9. #5323

    Old Star vs new Star

    Quote Originally Posted by Snooby  [View Original Post]
    I was talking to her and she told me she wanted 6 for 15 minutes of VIP. Like what??
    Personally wished it was the blonde Star who was there a few years ago.

  10. #5322

    Its hard

    I know she ain't cheap but its hard to say no to Ava when she's looking amazing and whispers a few things. Being nice to her and repeating are definitely to your advantage.

  11. #5321

    Monse

    When does she work? Anyone have any pic of her?

  12. #5320

    Star at Pandoras GPS

    I was talking to her and she told me she wanted 6 for 15 minutes of VIP. Like what??

  13. #5319
    Quote Originally Posted by HowlettJames  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in Seattle tomorrow morning / afternoon. Which spot should I go to In order to enjoy some extra fun.
    Pans day shift offers the best variety and extra servicing.

  14. #5318

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Don't set him up for failure. She's like a jiffy lube for dicks, servicing one dude after the other. I would think really hard before kissing her, unless of course you're into the remnants of other dudes loads. Other than that, 200 should get you a BJ and then some in the lap dance area.
    There ain't enough Listerine on earth.

  15. #5317

    That's fucked up

    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    Monse likes her kisses DEEP! Make sure to give her lots of tongue.
    Don't set him up for failure. She's like a jiffy lube for dicks, servicing one dude after the other. I would think really hard before kissing her, unless of course you're into the remnants of other dudes loads. Other than that, 200 should get you a BJ and then some in the lap dance area.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape