Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #7434
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffAllStar  [View Original Post]
    Does not belong on here. Even after many visits. She even mentioned before how anyone who tries that stuff she is ready for them.

    Cool chick but. Also crazy chick.
    I rawdogged her in the pussy and ass and came in her butt, on video, about 10 years ago. Only saw her the once.

  2. #7433
    Quote Originally Posted by MoDick503  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately? Does she belong here last post I've come across her was from 2 years ago.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23129475%3B
    Does not belong on here. Even after many visits. She even mentioned before how anyone who tries that stuff she is ready for them.

    Cool chick but. Also crazy chick.

  3. #7432
    Quote Originally Posted by Alas5877  [View Original Post]
    And she barebacks literally everyone. She told me she prefers it. How she keeps that kitty so amazing I don't know. Its truly impressive.

    Even at her new rate, she will have dudes lined up when she comes to town.
    I tried following this thread backward to find out who this provider is, but became lost about ten posts back. Would someone mind specifying exactly whom you are talking about?

  4. #7431

    Maci J

    Has anyone seen her lately? Does she belong here last post I've come across her was from 2 years ago.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23129475%3B

  5. #7430
    Quote Originally Posted by Alas5877  [View Original Post]
    And she barebacks literally everyone. She told me she prefers it. How she keeps that kitty so amazing I don't know. Its truly impressive.

    Even at her new rate, she will have dudes lined up when she comes to town.
    Hell she got a tattoo that says it.

  6. #7429

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by Alas5877  [View Original Post]
    And she barebacks literally everyone. She told me she prefers it. How she keeps that kitty so amazing I don't know. Its truly impressive.

    Even at her new rate, she will have dudes lined up when she comes to town.
    She still hasn't ever responded to me so she's never made it to the end of that line.

  7. #7428

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by NoDrama0330  [View Original Post]
    The timer is because she's seeing people back to back to back to back. No thank you.
    And she barebacks literally everyone. She told me she prefers it. How she keeps that kitty so amazing I don't know. Its truly impressive.

    Even at her new rate, she will have dudes lined up when she comes to town.

  8. #7427
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    For 6 bones. No timer.
    The timer is because she's seeing people back to back to back to back. No thank you.

  9. #7426
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2936
    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    She's told me no anal on occasion. But yesterday she was all about it. I guess it's probably not an everyday thing. I don't see a problem with a timer. I don't want to overstay my welcome either so I'm mindful of the time.
    For 6 bones. No timer.

  10. #7425
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    We fucked for the full hour, she was dressed to impress, but bed side manor. I guess we were more get to business, and no anal, which I really wanted. And the timer.
    She's told me no anal on occasion. But yesterday she was all about it. I guess it's probably not an everyday thing. I don't see a problem with a timer. I don't want to overstay my welcome either so I'm mindful of the time.

  11. #7424
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2936
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepBlu  [View Original Post]
    I think that's the first negative thing I've heard about Anna. Everyone seems to love her / have a wild time. Have been trying to catch her while she's in town but getting no responses. 600 H is steep steep though.
    We fucked for the full hour, she was dressed to impress, but bed side manor. I guess we were more get to business, and no anal, which I really wanted. And the timer.

  12. #7423

    Insatiableanna

    I think that's the first negative thing I've heard about Anna. Everyone seems to love her / have a wild time. Have been trying to catch her while she's in town but getting no responses. 600 H is steep steep though.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    I had to try her on her last trip, and I wanted to finish in her ass, and she said no I am too big. Will not repeat. She also set a timer on her phone.

  13. #7422
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2936
    Quote Originally Posted by BookOfMorty  [View Original Post]
    Who is anna?
    I had to try her on her last trip, and I wanted to finish in her ass, and she said no I am too big. Will not repeat. She also set a timer on her phone.

  14. #7421
    Quote Originally Posted by Alas5877  [View Original Post]
    Anna just messaged me that she will be in town tomorrow. She has raised her prices though to 600 per meet. She is awesome, but she's not that awesome.
    Who is anna?

  15. #7420

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    Growing up I always thought it was so ridiculous, but hot, and nasty when a dude goes back and forth between vag and anal and over and over again at their hearts desire. Something about how unrealistic and forbidden about it that just made it like the ultimate taboo for me. I can't remember the last time I did it. But I definitely did it today and did it to my hearts content just now. My Dick is getting hard just replaying it my head. I'm so lucky to be on Anna's repeat list.
    Anna just messaged me that she will be in town tomorrow. She has raised her prices though to 600 per meet. She is awesome, but she's not that awesome.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape