Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 7052
-
08-23-23 17:50 #5537Regular Member

Posts: 23Pink Angel. Fiona
Hi all first post returning back to hobby.
I went over to PA last month and saw Fiona. I reached out and provided need info and set up for a late afternoon appointment. Once I get to the location provided one last minute security check and get clearance to come up.
Get led to Fiona's room where I am greeted by a cute girl, who was so affectionate from the start. I know it's a cliquish to say its like meeting your girl after school. Well it was. She helped undress me, and continued to make out until she got to her knees to give me oral. I should have unleashed but I made it through and got to the shower with her. It reminded me of a recent trip to Chicago. She was very flirty and I was a dream like trance that I just wanted to slip it in the shower. She sensed my need to fuck and we got out of the shower.
In the room and she starts with a slow sensual touch that lasted a minute as I turned around and went down on her and rubbed her clit with my tongue. She said fuck me, and strapped me up. Did miss, standing doggy, cg, and finished in sweaty mess in standing mish. This girl for being petite is a beast. She added a few extra pumps before letting me out of her.
Got another quick shower, and back to the room to get dressed. I really was happy checking this place out. I do like the size of the bedrooms. Looking forward to checking this place out again.
-
08-23-23 17:21 #5536Senior Member

Posts: 200So since I did not get any help from this forum I drove down to Flushing and drove around for a while. I went to 40th rd based on Google search but I was either in the wrong area or things have changed. I picked a place from RM Sweet Girl, it was in a neighborhood. Rang the bell and walked up. Met MMS and was directed to a 20 ish girl with dyed pink / blond hair. Body and face were 8 almost no English she had very small bolt ins like a large b. It was nice to be with a younger girl since where I'm from it's mostly 40+. All was on the table paid her price and got what I wanted. She helped me get dressed and I was out.
Originally Posted by ZackLawrence
[View Original Post]
As a note and I'm not trying to start trouble but this forum seems to only focus on 3 or 4 places it would be nice if people posted about other places too.
-
08-20-23 22:04 #5535Senior Member

Posts: 278The new girl at Geisha, Angle.
Well. I said I was going to hit an AMP every night I'm back in NYC, I'm probably got a little a head of myself, realistically it's like every other night / day mixing in or substituting for Young SB when possible but after my visit in NYC last night, I woke up needing another workout.
I got the new girl at Geisha, again missing Apple by 15 min for Few hours and just couldn't wait around but she's running out of excuses so it's going to happen before I leave.
I was promised a pretty girl with amazing service, got a pic and a video in text, it looked fine so I confirmed the appointment and went over after some great DimSum.
Angle opened the door for me in her very skimpy outfit with the standard "hi baby".
I "hi baby" back and we run to the room.
She was spreading it THICK with lots of touching and kissing, she's also very proud of her huge top and not shy stuffing it in my face, great body, good looking ass in K9, soft skin.
I always donate first and give her my $280 so we don't hVe to think about it later. When she came back to the room she started with sitting in my laps and dfk for a bit, it took me a bit but after a little bit of some dfk and some motor boating her boobs I was ready to hit it.
She blew me for a bit, I wish she did it for longer because her head game is good.
I didn't wasn't I. The mood to worry about her please I just wanted to destroy something and go in with my day. I put in the cover have her a lick or two for good luck and went at it mostly in K9 till the end.
-
08-20-23 00:13 #5534Senior Member

Posts: 54Yes for the top places you should call ahead. Or text ahead is usually best if you are new.
Originally Posted by ZackLawrence
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-23 00:08 #5533Senior Member

Posts: 54GuoGuo at Pink Angel
GuoGuo is one of my favorite spinners. She's Manhattan caliber service and attitude and then there is her incredibly petite bod. Some of my favorites never leave Manhattan (for example Helen). For those favorites who do sometimes go back and forth between Manhattan and Queens, its convenient and a little less costly to see them when they are in their Queens residency.
GuoGuo is recently back in Queens, I booked an appointment to see her in the big room at the end of the hallway at PA. So much room to play in that room. Two couches plus the bed. I like to start on the couches and end up on the bed. The couches are good for the foreplay and BBBJ.
She was super friendly and passionate as she always is. DFK, BBBJ, CFS all were on point and felt great. Great time. Donation here is half hour 240, full hour 320. Not sure how long she's staying in Queens.
-
08-19-23 08:07 #5532Senior Member

Posts: 200My one day is Saturday so there is still time to help, but I've read back pretty far in this forum and it seems like people only talk about the 3 or 4 places that you need to call ahead.
Originally Posted by XStrudel
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-23 23:17 #5531Senior Member

Posts: 217Sorry that we failed you. Where did you end up going if anywhere?
Originally Posted by ZackLawrence
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-23 15:33 #5530Regular Member

Posts: 9Geisha Garden
I was in the area last weekend wanted to check out some of the Flushing talent.
Location was easy to get to. I did not get a lineup, there was a mid to late 20's Chinese girl that greeted me at the door. I can't recall her name as she spoke almost no English.
She spend a lot of time rimming on the table shower. I could not really get into DFK with Colgate being applied to my brown eye. BBBJ for the first pop. We returned to room.
Some more BBBJ then cowboy, doggie, finish mish.
Great session overall.
I am interest to find some young 20's Korean talent in Flushing. Can anyone suggest a place?
-
08-18-23 15:25 #5529Senior Member

Posts: 217GuoGuo at Pink Angel
Tiny spinner - 4 feet 11 max, 95 pounds max. Nice butt and natural top. Pretty face. She looked great in her bikini outfit (same as she wore in her photos on Twitter). Youthful and nice butt, all natural. Cute, peppy and high energy from first moment to the end. One of the best spinner bodies in the area, plus a playful personality. I highly recommend her.
Decent English but not fluent. Can communicate about the action. LFK + DFK start. BBBJ soon after. Standing shower taken together with more BBBJ.
In the room I lay down and she blew me on the bed. Ball licking and sucking, blow job, repeat. She asked if I wanted to be rimmed but I declined, I was happy with what she was going already. She also asked if I wanted to come in her mouth. I declined, as her to sit on my face for a few minutes which she did, kinda riding my tongue. It's a good position for her because she is so tiny. I had fun licking her pussy for a minutes, making sure it was moist. Then I had to ask her to ride me, which is also a great position with her. (I put a condom on before we started fucking).
As much as I enjoyed having her ride me on top, I eventually had to make it to K9 on the bed facing the mirror. Her sex reaction faces are fun to watch, the has such a nice ass plus the tiny waist which I find really sexy to hold onto during Doggie. We got pretty intense for the finish, alternating lazy doggy and sideways doggy. As long as I had my hand on her waist and my cock in side her I was super happy and she seemed to feel that way too. Vigorous finish in lazy doggy lifting her hips off the bed a little for better curve and access, then lay down and enjoyed talking with GG while receiving a massage. GG is sweet and unique. I'm an ongoing fan, always will repeat.
-
08-18-23 14:40 #5528Senior Member

Posts: 200In town 1 day only looking for a walk in place with pretty Latina or Asian girls. Any recommendations?
Originally Posted by OurTime4886
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-23 13:23 #5527Senior Member

Posts: 74Yoyo. Geisha Garden
Wanted to see Malaysian Lilly in PBS but no intel anywhere and ended up going to GG to checkout yo-yo since I was closer to GG. Made a quick booking for an hour and went in waited a couple of minutes for yo-yo and definitely well worth the wait. She was wearing a one piece red sheer lingerie. I'm late 20's to early 30 max, pretty face and very nice Pettit body. Probably 5 feet or so. She is attractive overall. We got acquainted first just with a hug and as I hug her and put my hands in her I can tell she has nice soft skin. She is Chinese but has an exotic look like she's mixed with another type of Asian like Thai or something. But pale skinned.
We went off to the shower and all the nice girl behavior was out the window. Dress goes down and her tits look really good. Perky C with nice puffy nipples. She brings them to me and I'm sucking away and she's grinding her pussy all over my knees and we start DFK as I'm squeezing her meaty ass. Wanted to DATY but she told me to lay face down and soaped both of us up and jumped on and was gliding her smooth pussy all over my back. The softness of her pussy and skin feels good. Washed my ass and flipped over and was riding me P2 P and DFK and jerking me. We were going off in such other until I was almost exploding, then she glided down and started a nice BBJ, which didn't last long because I CIM quickly. She's good with BBJ.2nd round was after she relaxed me with a nice massage while sitting in my back and kissing all over me until she ended up with her face back there rimming me until I got in position for her to HJ and rim. Turned over and let her BBJ for a good 5/6 minutes then 69. Her kitty tasted good and very soft. As we in 69 I told her I'm ready and she put the cover on me and got her pussy off my face and hopped on my stick in RCG for a slow deep grinding. She feels pretty tight. Did my favorite positions. She seems to like her work and is passionate. I busted in mission.Yoyo was very sweet and a nice addition to this place. Total was 280.
-
08-18-23 00:13 #5526Senior Member

Posts: 217Roger that. GuoGuo just got back at Pink Angel, if she's she's available when you are in town I would definitely recommend her. Tiny spinner, very good service. I should share a review of my most recent visit with her, she's very good.
Originally Posted by OurTime4886
[View Original Post]
There aren't many Asian girls in flushing offering Greek. Usually the few providers who do offer greek or BBFS are older and less attractive although of course there are exceptions.
-
08-17-23 16:01 #5525Senior Member

Posts: 74Lilly. PBS
Hi. I saw her pics today and they said it's real pics. Looks really good. Any intel on her would be appreciated.
-
08-17-23 13:28 #5524Senior Member

Posts: 217Premier Class. Twitter at premiereclass2.
Originally Posted by Tony234
[View Original Post]
Fantasies of NYC. Twitter at fantasiesofNYC8.
Pink Angel. Twitter at mypinkangel.
-
08-17-23 13:19 #5523Regular Member

Posts: 17Hermes. FantasyNYC88
Back from vacation where I did no monger though I was in Thailand. S / O was with. Wanted to see Hermes after seeing her on my last visit to this spot.
She's a firecracker. 5 feet probably but packing a very nice ass and large natural tits that are likely D or DD. She has blondish dyed hair and really cute in looks dept but her attitude and service are the cherry on the cake. I had a lot of backed up energy and she took it all. We did 2 pops. Started with a DTBBJ preview and I almost came right there. One thing I liked is her style of BBJ is not toothy and very wet. She can DT and swirls her tongue around the balls at the same time. Went into the shower and Hermes was all over me tonguing me deep and jerking men off then kissed her way down to softly cupping my balks and sucking them shifting bnf to BBJ and eventually soaped up and softly stuck her finger back there while BBJing which made me explode like crazy in her mouth. Weeks worth of backup. She kept going.
Inside she gave a decent massage and was chatting me up and eventually I went down on her. She's fully shaved and her kitty is pretty tasty. I had a finger IA while eating. Put a hat in and had her first missionary. As I went deeper and harder she started convulsing and getting more aggressive pulling on my neck and kissing and sticking her tongue in my mouth swirling and her pussy tightening asking me to put my hand around her neck. Did a few more positions and ended with her BBJ more until I COT and in mouth. She was awesome and very nice. It was 340 for the hour session. Released all my energy.









Reply With Quote






