Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 103 of 471 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 7052
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5522
    I was leaning more toward Asian buy I won't turn down a good looking Latina. I care more about service and attitude than race. No bbw, but prefer either spinner or athletic busty builds. Greek would be nice not sure about BBFS that appears to be offered at times. Thank you for your help again.

    Quote Originally Posted by XStrudel  [View Original Post]
    There are a bunch of excellent agencies, but as always the quality is going to vary by day and week. For example, last week the lineup at PA was incredible. But for the last two days the A-team wasn't in. And now I see that tomorrow GuoGuo is back there, one of my favorites (incredible spinner).

    I also think it depends on your types and preferences. Do you like spinners or more curves? Prefer Asian? Prefer Latina? If you tell me / us more I think we'll help you more if we can.

    In general in this area I would say that you get what you pay for, so the agencies with higher rates usually attract the hotter girls with best service. But again I think it depends on the day and also, most importantly, on your preferences. Keep in mind that most of these places only have 3 or 4 gals each day and the roster varies.

  2. #5521

    Kiki at PBS

    Had a free afternoon yesterday and was debating between Geisha, PA, Fantasies or PBS.

    I went with PBS since the only girl I was interested at Geisha was Apple and she unavailable or Kas at Fantasies (same).

    Kiki at PBS for 30 it is. Nice books, face was ok.

    She was quiet and either tired or lazy. Just did the shower, Mish and doggie. She gave me a massage to fill the time.

    I like the house setting since they have a living room you can chill if you have to wait. Just wish they had better looking girls.

  3. #5520
    Quote Originally Posted by XStrudel  [View Original Post]
    There are a bunch of excellent agencies, but as always the quality is going to vary by day and week. For example, last week the lineup at PA was incredible. But for the last two days the A-team wasn't in. And now I see that tomorrow GuoGuo is back there, one of my favorites (incredible spinner).

    I also think it depends on your types and preferences. Do you like spinners or more curves? Prefer Asian? Prefer Latina? If you tell me / us more I think we'll help you more if we can.

    In general in this area I would say that you get what you pay for, so the agencies with higher rates usually attract the hotter girls with best service. But again I think it depends on the day and also, most importantly, on your preferences. Keep in mind that most of these places only have 3 or 4 gals each day and the roster varies.
    Hi can provide sites for Spainsh or Latinas high quality providers.

  4. #5519
    Quote Originally Posted by OurTime4886  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone, going to be heading down your way for work. Will have some time but not a ton would like to see if there I one place over another that I should go to. Pa, fant88, geisha. Ect? Looks like 88 is the pricier option but higher quality? Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Or any individual / independents you would say would be better?
    Can you please provide all sites.

  5. #5518
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelinMonger  [View Original Post]
    Coming back to NYC for a week break from work in and the AMP scene in Orlando I am determined to see as many "sugar babies" and AMP girls In NYC / flushing as possible since it feels like we are in an AMP bubble that's going to burst any minute now, I regularly get TikTok videos about the nonsense of human trafficking and how there are more AMPs than Starbucks and videos showing "victims", making buckets of tax free $$, on their phones texting Johns, LOL!

    Couldn't get a booking at a few spots on my flushing AMP crawl due to the time constraints but Geisha was open and Lucky waiting for me. I stayed over in a local hotel so I just walked over after breakfast, Went up and greeted by a sexy looking Lucky with nice makeup and a revealing outfit.

    I donate $280 and tell her I'm freshly showered from my hotel a few steps away same for her so we start some mutual touching and I'm surprisingly hard in no time.

    She called me big boy (I'm not that big) and continued teasing my balls with some dirty talk. I turned her over for 69 and after eating her ass as my second breakfast I position her beautiful pussy directly over my mouth for some light inner thigh kissing and finally after I tease the juice out of her a proper DATY and tumb in her super tight ass.

    On the other end she's really putting in the work on the shaft, my ass and the occasional DT that I love so much.

    She turned over with a smirk saying now fuck me. Rubber on I man handle her in mish, flip her to doggy, having a hard time concentrating so I rip out the cover and we switch to me standing over her half tea bagging her half DT, it does the job visually so I cover up and put her in lazy dog. I go hard and sweaty to a beautiful intense finish all over her back.

    I didn't think I had it in me to come up with another shot this early after the sugar baby last night but Lucky was also determined and super accommodating.

    P. s her pics are real.
    Can you please mention number or site.

  6. #5517
    Quote Originally Posted by MightySpearsman  [View Original Post]
    What! You mean AMPs lie about the ages of their employees? I'm shocked, shocked (mentally replay the scene in Casablanca where Claude Rains is feigning shock at discovering gambling in Humphrey Bogart's casino).

    Still remember a few years ago when a Korean are-and-t place in the Hartford, CT area was busted, and the newspaper articles noted that two of the 3 ladies were in their mid-50's and a third in her early 60's. The two ladies in their 50's both could have passed as being in their early 40's.
    Just stumbled on this and laughed again. These days I would say subtract 15, or could be more depending on how healthy her lifestyle is. A lot of times we focus on surgery etc, but I think it also just matters how well girls take care of themselves.

  7. #5516

    It depends

    Quote Originally Posted by OurTime4886  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone, going to be heading down your way for work. Will have some time but not a ton would like to see if there I one place over another that I should go to. Pa, fant88, geisha. Ect? Looks like 88 is the pricier option but higher quality? Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Or any individual / independents you would say would be better?
    There are a bunch of excellent agencies, but as always the quality is going to vary by day and week. For example, last week the lineup at PA was incredible. But for the last two days the A-team wasn't in. And now I see that tomorrow GuoGuo is back there, one of my favorites (incredible spinner).

    I also think it depends on your types and preferences. Do you like spinners or more curves? Prefer Asian? Prefer Latina? If you tell me / us more I think we'll help you more if we can.

    In general in this area I would say that you get what you pay for, so the agencies with higher rates usually attract the hotter girls with best service. But again I think it depends on the day and also, most importantly, on your preferences. Keep in mind that most of these places only have 3 or 4 gals each day and the roster varies.

  8. #5515

    A little advise

    Hello everyone, going to be heading down your way for work. Will have some time but not a ton would like to see if there I one place over another that I should go to. Pa, fant88, geisha. Ect? Looks like 88 is the pricier option but higher quality? Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Or any individual / independents you would say would be better?

  9. #5514

    Catalina. Fantasies 88

    Catalina is definitely the girl in the online pics. Pics are current. If you haven't seen the pics, she's Pettit with really nice curves and a really pretty face. Very sexy girl. On the young spectrum of her 20's but a true freak and goes hard once things get hot. The session was 1 hour of almost non stop action. 2 pops. She is a squirted but not a gusher. Really enjoyed every second with her. Her English is weak AF but it didn't bother me. She has excellent BBJ and rimming skills.

    She greeted me while in the bed in a red bra and panties looking like a fucking snack. Walked up to her and began to devour her while she still on the bed laying on her stomach. I started to Dfk and pulled my shorts down and stuck my cock down her throat while she's still laying on her stomach. That's a very good angle with her. While I was deep in her throat I was squeezing and slapping her ass. She got really into all this and got up and sat me down and went crazy for a few minutes BBJing me then we wen to the shower.

    Came back in the BR and she was determined to BBJ and rim me as I lay back until I CIM's her. Then she just laid in my arms nibbling in each other and using the phone translator to talk and not and I ask for more rimming. The I reciprocated DATY and DATO. She's tasty. Put the strap on and pounded her brains out in mish, doggy, CG and K9. In K9 she was squirting all over me. Glad I saw her and would definitely recommend her.

  10. #5513

    Hello every and thank you in advance

    I am traveling to flushing for a quick trip. I have enough time for a single visit and was curious which AMP you think is best. Looks like fantasies is a little pricier than PA or Geisha. Who if anyone do you think is the best bang for the buck. AMP or escort.

  11. #5512

    About Nathalie

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony234  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try Nathalie at FantasiesNY88.
    Yep, and she is great. She is not the girl in the pics. Say 5'6 caramel colored skin and fat ass. She is great and friendly as well.

  12. #5511
    Anyone try Nathalie at FantasiesNY88.

  13. #5510
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamui7  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Kas at Fantasies? Curious if she looks like her pics.
    No same she's little typical Chinese when I enter see her very disappointed so shy try to kiss me not shaven one of bad in this house I have ever seen.

  14. #5509

    Kas at Fantasies?

    Anyone see Kas at Fantasies? Curious if she looks like her pics.

  15. #5508

    Amanda at Bunny Girl Spa

    Always jump the gun on Chinese providers with more meat on their bones, especially around the legs and booty.

    Body 8/10 She is stocky but in a good way with nice proportions for her size, small but perky tits with nice legs and butt.

    Face 8. 4/10 high cheekbones, I think of girls form northern China / Korea with her look. Pretty and sweet. One of the better-looking girls I've seen so far.

    BBBJ 7. 8/10 Effort was there, passionate but just not as aggressive as I would have liked it, the kind of head you enjoy but know you won't come from that alone. After Fiona everything else kind of feels just average.

    FS 8. 5/10 Athletic and fun lover. Loved positions where I could enjoy her lower half. RCG, doggie were lots of fun. One and done today, finished with her on top with a little time left to spare.

    Overall 8. 5/10 Solid session, nice little body with a pretty face. Not sure if she will become a regular return but I will see her again at some point. 200 for the hour.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape