Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,616 to 6,630 of 30307
-
08-17-23 19:56 #23692Senior Member

Posts: 392I don't find Dakota Knight attractive, especially not at that price.
Originally Posted by Gemini10
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-23 19:38 #23691Banned Member

Posts: 1512I spend what ever a chick I want charge so that little mean comment isn't for me bro but thanks for the post.
Originally Posted by JwSalem336
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-23 17:28 #23690Senior Member

Posts: 949Little Rock Latinas
The Latina that opens the door will not be the girl on the ad below. She might look good or just better than average. The ones that I have seen on Alligator speak little to no English. All they are good for is busting a quick nut.
Originally Posted by WolfgangPet13
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-23 17:06 #23689Senior Member

Posts: 221In my experience she was much better performer for me than in those videos. She's well reviewed on TER at those prices. She's safe, enjoys sex work, and GFE. I'm personally okay with that premium know what I'm going to get. I would never spend that much on a girl with no reviews and I didn't know how the meet would go. Obviously YMMV, but 9 out of 10 times you're going to walk away happy. [Deleted by Admin]
Originally Posted by Gemini10
[View Original Post]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
08-17-23 16:24 #23688Senior Member

Posts: 1189I believe it's preferred like Duckduckgo it doesn't keep a record of your conversations.
Originally Posted by ChessGod
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-23 13:53 #23687Senior Member

Posts: 263Are the Latinas in little Rock spam I hears Latinas in feildman were genuine?
Are the Latinas in little Rock spam I hears Latinas in feildman were genuine?
-
08-17-23 12:38 #23686Regular Member

Posts: 10She's real but not sure the ad is
The ad looks fake but The pictures of the female are real. She tried to ask for a deposit on another platform for her coming to my hotel when her hotel was literally across the street. Gingered MILF 2.0 on Twitter.
Originally Posted by ChessGod
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-23 11:20 #23685Senior Member

Posts: 161She did say it in her ad but I contacted her and had a regular conversation via text and she didn't request one.
Originally Posted by Lister69
[View Original Post]
If so I wouldn't have went through with it as that is a deal killer for me too.
-
08-17-23 11:17 #23684Senior Member

Posts: 439Nearly all of the "40 up mature" ads are fake. The pics are pulled off Reddit forums.
Originally Posted by ChessGod
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-23 06:59 #23683Senior Member

Posts: 390Escort Gator
Hey guys. I'm using this ad as just an example: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/150176206 It screams of fake but my bigger question is I see more and more ads asking to be contacted through snapchat. What gives? Why not just a call or a text the old fashion way? Let's say this girl is the real thing and she's my neighbor and I have deep pockets. I'm 58, I don't have Snapchat or Instagram or any social media for that matter. What's a dude supposed to do? The only thing in this hobby that will never change is the old fashion street walker. Anyway, is Snapchat the new way of communicating?
-
08-16-23 22:21 #23682Senior Member

Posts: 192You are absolutely spot on. From now on.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 21:53 #23681Banned Member

Posts: 1512I'm curious why not because she looks hot in those videos and can take a pounding is there something we should know?
Originally Posted by PokerJack1
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 20:22 #23680Senior Member

Posts: 109Didn't for me either time.
Originally Posted by Lister69
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 18:50 #23679Senior Member

Posts: 7334That has been my experience as well.
Originally Posted by Lister69
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 18:21 #23678Banned Member

Posts: 1512Well I will respond but any more on this topic should be in the WTF you talking about section, in my defense I have never offered a provider. 500 to. 1000 if they wasn't charging that. You can look on Tryst or use SA which I don't advise using SA any longer because its flooded with scams now. But if the ad says. 700 and you have the money and you want the provider paying the. 700 is your only option. Lets compare wanting a Bentley for 450 k they not lowing it to 30 k because you don't make 6 figures and they not concerned about you because Bentleys will sale everyday. Same thing with providers I know some who charge thousands and doing great, they not concerned about guys who can't afford them. When I don't have the extra money from winning at sports betting I don't look on Tryst I look on Skip or the streets. I prefer hot street chicks but they getting harder to find. Any further conversation lets take it to WTF you talking about section.
Originally Posted by FourthTwin
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




