The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13894
    Quote Originally Posted by LookBig  [View Original Post]
    Haven't posted in awhile I really enjoy the hunt more than anything these days so most places I try to see what can be had for no more than standard rates. With that being said I think everyone is over paying 40+160 for what turns out to be a qv or hhr is more than most escorts. SO I Stop by to see what the hype was about although I have to been here before years ago. Place looks the same got greeted and shown the room not much English from this one she said hhr with a smile I gave her the 40 got undressed she returned quickly. I laid face up and said I want everything she started with these (to me) high numbers I said I'm only willing to do 100 more. She motioned I could only receive CBJ I sound no thanks. Long story less long 40+100 is more than far for hhr qv. Big tattoo across her stomach is all I really remember she seem to enjoy herself than I did really probably won't visit again because like I said I enjoy the hunt and not knowing more than anything.
    I was there last week an saw an fucked the dame girl.

    Cost me $40 and another $120 for her.

    Got my full half hour and Abby came in at the end to say hello.

    I have fucked every girl in there in last 6 months an Never paid more then $130 a girl plus house fee.

    Guess it just depends on the guy an if they are feeling you.

  2. #13893

    The Excellent Lilith

    Had a dream about my first sensual massage. Called Lilith (the massage artist formerly known as "Jessica" We made an appointment and soon I was chilling at her NKY pad in a safe area. I got an hour for 1. 8, 2. 0 total w / tip. Many services available, tell her what you want and discuss. She was extremely good looking with flowing, raven black hair.

    The massage was fantastic, relaxing and hit all the right places. She is smart and interesting, we had great conversation and I was welcome to do some light touching to her semi-nude body. She turned me over, oiled me up and did my front with a very satisfying finish. I left extremely happy, and would go back in a second.

    She mentioned a review on this site and said she could use more business. She approved the listing of her number for massages, but looks like site rules prohibit me from listing here. PM me and I am happy to provide!

  3. #13892
    After reading all the posts, I decided to give it a try, stopped by on a Saturday afternoon and was asked to wait in the waiting room for about 10 minutes, nobody came or went during that time so I'm not sure what the deal is. Anyway, after about 10 minutes, a cute little Asian named Abby came walking in from outside and took me into a room where we got right down to business. Told her I wanted a 1/2 an hour and everything she had to offer. Pealed out $140 and she immediately covered up and went to work on junior. Stood her up and layed her accoss the table and gave her a 10 min pounding. Flipped her over and gave her some mish, she started rubbing herself and came, I blew a min later. Followed this with a 10 min massage and I was on my way. I probably won't do it again, it's just not my vibe, but for what it is, it seemed ok.

    Quote Originally Posted by RubMania19  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't agree more. HHR here is really a QV. In fact, a full hour here is usually "let's rush you out" out in 40 minutes.

    I think you're referencing the new girl Nancy. Cute but I don't think 40 + 160 for HHR is Fair. 60 + 160 for an hour is more fair, and in the high side.

  4. #13891

    Howdy fellas

    I'm coming down to cinci for a few nights and was wondering what AMP's are worth checking out.

    If anyone would like to know of some Columbus spots inbox me, thank you stay safe.

  5. #13890

    Sakura

    Couldn't agree more. HHR here is really a QV. In fact, a full hour here is usually "let's rush you out" out in 40 minutes.

    I think you're referencing the new girl Nancy. Cute but I don't think 40 + 160 for HHR is Fair. 60 + 160 for an hour is more fair, and in the high side.

    Quote Originally Posted by LookBig  [View Original Post]
    Haven't posted in awhile I really enjoy the hunt more than anything these days so most places I try to see what can be had for no more than standard rates. With that being said I think everyone is over paying 40+160 for what turns out to be a qv or hhr is more than most escorts. SO I Stop by to see what the hype was about although I have to been here before years ago. Place looks the same got greeted and shown the room not much English from this one she said hhr with a smile I gave her the 40 got undressed she returned quickly. I laid face up and said I want everything she started with these (to me) high numbers I said I'm only willing to do 100 more. She motioned I could only receive CBJ I sound no thanks. Long story less long 40+100 is more than far for hhr qv. Big tattoo across her stomach is all I really remember she seem to enjoy herself than I did really probably won't visit again because like I said I enjoy the hunt and not knowing more than anything.

  6. #13889
    Quote Originally Posted by Doingitmyway  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    $40 House. $30 tip.

  7. #13888

    Sakura

    Haven't posted in awhile I really enjoy the hunt more than anything these days so most places I try to see what can be had for no more than standard rates. With that being said I think everyone is over paying 40+160 for what turns out to be a qv or hhr is more than most escorts. SO I Stop by to see what the hype was about although I have to been here before years ago. Place looks the same got greeted and shown the room not much English from this one she said hhr with a smile I gave her the 40 got undressed she returned quickly. I laid face up and said I want everything she started with these (to me) high numbers I said I'm only willing to do 100 more. She motioned I could only receive CBJ I sound no thanks. Long story less long 40+100 is more than far for hhr qv. Big tattoo across her stomach is all I really remember she seem to enjoy herself than I did really probably won't visit again because like I said I enjoy the hunt and not knowing more than anything.

  8. #13887

    Moon

    Quote Originally Posted by Skeeter34  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Moon a few days ago, around 8:30 pm. Met Emma (Standard massage and HE, but that's all I was really looking for. She lifted her top and responded well to nipple sucking. Nice finish. I had 2 drinks before I got there so she had to work for it. She's a nice lady.
    What was the damage?

  9. #13886

    Sakura

    I saw Abby at Sakura recently. The massage is exceptional. One of the best I've ever gotten. I'd see her even if that was all there was. She's also pretty, not old, and friendly. 10/10 - nothing to complain about.

  10. #13885

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by NyteHawk  [View Original Post]
    What they advertise you will get for what they charge. Is what you get. The only variation in that is whether or not the massage is given topless (always) or fully nude. There are no extras to be had. Therefore, while a tip is always appreciated, it is not required since you got what you paid, and they advertised, for. I have never tipped, and Rachelle does not expect a tip. BTW, for us mongers who continue to see them. Can we unite and request they change their end game service? Is it not reasonable to be wiped down with a warm moist towel like at any AMP rather than be thrown a few paper towels to wipe ourselves down? Is that unreasonable? We should request that Cherry and Company change this rather cold ending to a wonderful experience..
    Agreed. Those would be better than the paper towels or even worse the ice cold baby wipes.

  11. #13884
    Quote Originally Posted by Wycked  [View Original Post]
    Not asking yall to be too specific, but how much should I expect the damage to be total, including the price listed in the ad?
    What they advertise you will get for what they charge. Is what you get. The only variation in that is whether or not the massage is given topless (always) or fully nude. There are no extras to be had. Therefore, while a tip is always appreciated, it is not required since you got what you paid, and they advertised, for. I have never tipped, and Rachelle does not expect a tip. BTW, for us mongers who continue to see them. Can we unite and request they change their end game service? Is it not reasonable to be wiped down with a warm moist towel like at any AMP rather than be thrown a few paper towels to wipe ourselves down? Is that unreasonable? We should request that Cherry and Company change this rather cold ending to a wonderful experience.

    Nytehawk.

  12. #13883

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Mg0685  [View Original Post]
    I don't know why but I was thinking about Scarlett the other day and how I enjoyed our talks even though they were different, but she was fun to me. Man I wish I could see her in these garters or her tits one last time! I thought about reaching out to her but I didn't want to mess with new life.
    I miss her a ton. I have yet to find someone that is as good at what she did as she was or as nice and plesent.

  13. #13882

    Depends

    Quote Originally Posted by Wycked  [View Original Post]
    Not asking yall to be too specific, but how much should I expect the damage to be total, including the price listed in the ad?
    I will usually tip 20 more for hour versus 30 minute massage. No HE on a 30 min massage so 40 for hour.

    Normal HE would be 40 and 60. FS in Indy is usually between 120 to 160 no matter the length of massage.

    I have tipped 100 when I get an MT I like that I believe will provide more. They remember and it has worked.

  14. #13881

    Recent Visits

    With Divine Rachel back and having the opportunity in getting to see her, figured I'd try to describe my experiences in the massage scene. If you want to see my report on Rachel herself, just check it my post in the escort section but I'll still add a bit about her below. I basically rotate between 5 locations / providers (though one of them has fallen out of my rotation). Anyways as always, YMMV.

    Divine Rachel: Super personable like a long lost friend who's also freaky as hell. Everything is covered, and while I prefer BBBJ, this isn't an issue for me particularly. Good teaser. I usually have a bit of healthy paranoia in this hobby and my recent experience with her was relaxing while also being very fun. Rather not drive to KY if I can avoid it, but the journey is well worth it. 10/10.

    Lillith: Lillith is also a very sexual person, but she seems more about treating this like a business (not by a lot, but it's noticeable). BBBJ and 4 hand are available (have not partaken in the 4 hand) but anything FS is off the table which makes her sessions more cost effective. If you're looking to have a good ass orgasm with a lot of teasing, I'd highly recommend. A little heavy handed with the oil but still provides towels for cleanup. Also in KY so it's a little difficult for me to repeat as often as I'd like. 9. 5/10.

    Sakura: This is the place I don't come to anymore because everyone in their mom comes here but still had good times here. I haven't been to see the recent talent that everyone raves about (all I used to see was posts about Mimi). Paranoia is telling me that Sakura is getting a little *too* popular in an area that literally has 0 other FS AMPs that I'm aware of. If you're in a pinch and need a hole that's cheap and easily available without much setup, Sakura isn't a bad option. 8/10.

    Eswin: Nothing more than a HE finish, but I've been coming here so often that a provider there (idk her name but it's not Danny Devito / Cherry) just knows how to get me off. Actually made me finish before the flip once on my stomach and it was great. 7. 5/10.

    D&P: Again, never bothered to ask the providers name, but there's this lady there (not cherry again nor the older lady who works there) that just works me so well. She goes at the pace that's perfect for me and a good amount of teasing. 7/10.

    Goose: Not going to score this one because I've only ever been once. It's my understanding that BJ is available here, but only got a HE. Fortunately the time I went, there wasn't a male porn star in the next room emptying his nuts like he just finished a scene. The report about the police inquiry gives me pause about returning, especially if the people there feel the need to broadcast their orgasm to the world.

  15. #13880

    There are forum posts out there

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodWill123  [View Original Post]
    MK, you are hilarious. LMFAO. The "Fort" with blankets and broomsticks, and " Mr Ed getting electrocuted. " I actually laughed out loud.

    Yeah I think I've heard that guy or someone similar at another parlor. I remember back when Hong Kong massage on Wooster Pike was around, I was in a room getting an HE, and the guy in the room next to me was moaning away like crazy. The lady who was doing me stepped out and asked the guy to settle down.

    LOL there should be classes on AMP etiquette. I'm still laughing at "The Fort. " LMFAO.
    For people who care to read them, there's great guidelines out there. Years ago when I was cracking into the AMP side of the hobby I found a great rundown of do's and don'ts. It may have even been on USASG, I can't remember. A lot of it was common sense but there were some tips that I found helpful like waiting in your car instead of in the lobby and asking if there's a back door to use for departure once you've become a regular. When I go to the AMP I don't want to see anyone else, and I don't want to be seen. Those tips helped. Every AMP operates differently and I've never come across guidelines for a blanket fort massage so maybe we need a special set of goose guidelines. Another guy came in because he left his glasses behind and it interrupted my and other monger's massage. Same visit as Mr. Ed. Cmon, fellow mongers, clean it up. Don't bring sh*t in that you don't need that can potentially be left behind. The language barrier in these places makes it twice as difficult and intrusive. My lady couldn't understand what the guy was saying, so another came out, two massages interrupted, etc. Sloppy mongering.

    These guidelines are out there. Google will help. Hell, what's common sense to some might be new information to others. Doesn't hurt to read up on how you can make a better experience for yourself and others. The problem is that this information is available to "those who care to read it" and something tells me Buddy the Horse suffers from a little bit of narcissism with a side of IDGAF and likely won't take the time to better himself between booking QVs with a parlor's hottest masseuse. Just a hunch.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape