Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 392 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 292 342 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 442 492 892 1392 ... LastLast
Results 5,866 to 5,880 of 33201
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27336

    Divine Rachel

    Spent a few hours wit Rachel yesterday. Don't need to go into detail it all been said many times over the years. She does offer anything from nude massage HE to FS.

    Today after spending multiple hours with her kind of weak in the knees.

    As always I will repeat finely getting some quality providers. Now for Scarlett a Molly Daniels to return.

  2. #27335
    Quote Originally Posted by HighLifeMan  [View Original Post]
    Good morning all. Hey Hillbilly just like to ask. I contacted Lilwetwet a while back maybe 3 to 4 months. We chatted on text. I told her I like to see her. But unfortunately she ask for references but unfortunately the ladys I have seen probably will not answer anyways. I been seeing sincycinnamon I seen a couple ladys from dayton Sofia Zaragoza star also one from louisville hope I see sometimes. So she said no go. I did give her my handle here. I really would like to see her never have in the past either. I can try to reach out to her again. Also like to know if you could put in a good word for me. See what she says if not no big deal. I still have a few ladys I see. Thanks man. Everyone have a good one. Be safe out there.
    Sinncycinnamon will verify for you.

  3. #27334

    Divine Rachel. Good Times

    Had the pleasure of connecting with Divine Rachel yesterday and had a great experience. Reports about location are accurate, she stays in a massive upscale apartment complex in Florence. I actually had a bit of difficulty finding the exact building she's in because I'm bad with directions and the main building number isn't the easiest to see depending on where you are when you're driving through it.

    Anyway, I finally locate where need to go thanks to her help and walk in. As soon as I opened the door, she recognized me from all those years ago and addressed me by my name. Listen why'all, the last time I had a chance to see Rachel was back in mid 2020, and even then, I might have only seen her a total of 5 times. The fact that she remembered me and my name and some details from prior sessions all those years ago was nice and just made the experience that much more relaxing, almost like reconnecting with an old friend.

    We start with massage with plenty of teasing before the flip. After the flip, she slips on the cover and gets right to work. Honestly love her sexual energy and how vocal she is. Total breath of fresh air compared to other providers like Sheri, Sophia Rose, Kandee Apple, etc that don't respond, stop responding after a few messages, or stand you up (mainly why I stick to AMPs or Lillth nowadays).

    Anyway, I'll probably cross post on the AMP section with a comparison of my recent experiences so you can make the most the most informed decision for yourself.

  4. #27333
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Wyp

    None of your links work. However, I will go out on a limb and speculate that those are most likely all scammers. I will also observe that sharing numbers almost never works with sugar babies.

    BAM.

  5. #27332
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Don't have any experience with either one but Melanie wants a copy of your Drivers License. That's a big no for me. Never give out personal info.
    Or p411. They confirmed my I'd once 12 years ago. No problems. Great decision.

    Anyway, Melanie is on p411.

  6. #27331

    I would be interested in a date with her too

    Quote Originally Posted by Readytogo1320  [View Original Post]
    Wow. Divine Rachel is by far the best. I would love to reconnect.
    I would be interested in a date with her too.

  7. #27330

  8. #27329

    Divine Rachel

    I had the great fortune to catch up with Miss Rachel the other day and it was spectacular as always.

    She's in a upscale apartment / condo complex in Florence. The complex is quite big so not difficult at all to blend in.

    As H-Bob noted in his recent report, she doesn't have her old massage table so we started with massage on her comfy bed. From there we got into other adult activities and I know I certainly enjoyed myself and she said she did too. I believe her. (Except for the part where she said I need to use Magnums.).

    I will repeat as soon as I am able to.

  9. #27328

    Lilwetwet

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Someone said LilWetWet on the Eastside was not seeing guy anymore.

    I want to set the record straight she is still doing her normal Tues a Thurs. On the Eastside. If you have her digits she has time tomorrow. Check her reviews fun time.
    Good morning all. Hey Hillbilly just like to ask. I contacted Lilwetwet a while back maybe 3 to 4 months. We chatted on text. I told her I like to see her. But unfortunately she ask for references but unfortunately the ladys I have seen probably will not answer anyways. I been seeing sincycinnamon I seen a couple ladys from dayton Sofia Zaragoza star also one from louisville hope I see sometimes. So she said no go. I did give her my handle here. I really would like to see her never have in the past either. I can try to reach out to her again. Also like to know if you could put in a good word for me. See what she says if not no big deal. I still have a few ladys I see. Thanks man. Everyone have a good one. Be safe out there.

  10. #27327
    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    If you have game, Honey is on Tinder.
    I can attest to this. Not that I have approached her on any dating apps, but you flirt with her and say the right things it goes a long way. Haven't talked to her in a while, but she's probably looking for rich dudes, she is all about that money.

  11. #27326
    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonD  [View Original Post]
    I have been searching the forum looking for details on Honey and the posts I did find on here I was not sure if the posts were about the same Honey and most of the links were broken.

    https://tryst.link/massage/honey-101

    I am trying to determine if she is worth it. I did find during my searches a mention of Melanie here: https://tryst.link/massage/melanie-194 and I am curious if maybe she is a better bet.

    Any input would be appreciated it. I really tried the search but just wasn't confident on the results. Thanks.
    Don't have any experience with either one but Melanie wants a copy of your Drivers License. That's a big no for me. Never give out personal info.

  12. #27325
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1164

    Honey

    If you have game, Honey is on Tinder.

  13. #27324

    Interested in Honey myself

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonD  [View Original Post]
    I have been searching the forum looking for details on Honey and the posts I did find on here I was not sure if the posts were about the same Honey and most of the links were broken.

    https://tryst.link/massage/honey-101

    I am trying to determine if she is worth it. I did find during my searches a mention of Melanie here: https://tryst.link/massage/melanie-194 and I am curious if maybe she is a better bet.

    Any input would be appreciated it. I really tried the search but just wasn't confident on the results. Thanks.
    I ask about Honey once myself. I tried talking with her here.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...c7edf6f97f4f0b I didn't get much of a response.

  14. #27323

    LilWetWet

    Someone said LilWetWet on the Eastside was not seeing guy anymore.

    I want to set the record straight she is still doing her normal Tues a Thurs. On the Eastside. If you have her digits she has time tomorrow. Check her reviews fun time.

  15. #27322
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1164

    Her contact info

    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Hillbilly, I for sure owe you.

    Had a nice visit with Rachel.

    One of the most secure and extremely safe places.

    Plan to see often.

    Please don't pm me asking for her contact info.
    There is ways to contact her HERE shortly.
    This might help.

    DivineRachel23.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape