Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,206 to 8,220 of 19529
-
08-20-23 18:59 #11324Senior Member

Posts: 511AMP review site
Anyone know if this site and the info is legit? Some reviews seem to be a bit embellished. Plus some high profile places in Everett like Euro Touch aren't listed.
https://hot.com/us/wa/marysville/erotic-massage-parlors
-
08-20-23 14:28 #11323This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 179If anything like all the others in this area she's easily pushing 60-70 year old
And North Seattle is clearly the dried up, wrinkles, and loose hanging skin fetish capital of the world considering the amount of grannies perpetually in this market.
Want a good laugh? Imagine the inverse of this: 60-70 year old Grandpas getting paid $200 to fuck 20-40 year old Women.
Originally Posted by Bfm66
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-23 11:05 #11322Senior Member

Posts: 276New girl at Sun
So, how does this new gal "Mina" look?.approximate age?.service?
Originally Posted by WillieDave
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-23 13:45 #11321Senior Member

Posts: 52Sun Spa
I went to Sun Spa a couple of nights ago and they have a new girl working. I think her name is Mina. She is a bit smaller than Noah and does not have the raspy voice. When I walked in she greeted me and then in the room asked for my name. She had to go check in with Noah who then came into the room to see me too. In the TS, Noah helped out a bit at the start and it was nice having four hands washing me. Back in the room, it was just Mina and she asked what I wanted and I told her everything. She asked if I wanted a condom and I replied no to which she complained that every guy never wants to use a condom. She asked me not to cum inside, so I came all over her tits. Before I left, she had to go get Noah as Noah had to ask all the guys how was their visit with this new girl. Noah did let me play with her tits at the very end and I do got to admit Noah has some nice big tits that are fun to play with.
-
08-18-23 20:10 #11320Senior Member

Posts: 208Toy at Euro
Sad news.
Toy has retired form Euro.
If she joins another spa I'll let you know.
-
08-18-23 17:15 #11319Regular Member

Posts: 9Hi Al,
Originally Posted by AlDes
[View Original Post]
I've been to the Trader Joe's spot. Once summer is over, the long dark nights will return and you won't feel so exposed entering on a busy street.
I had a great time, above average massage and top came out with happy ending. I didn't try (not my thing) but I got the sense that more is available. When I went, there was a cutie from LA in her late 30's but she was only in town for a few days.
-
08-18-23 14:29 #11318Senior Member

Posts: 155Symmetry
What's the age range there nowadays? Last couple times I went they were unattractive aunties. Hate how open the entrance is to those 3 in that area and how everybody can see you. Yami was good at eternity but don't know if she's there nowadays, think I saw her outside at a mall one time and I think she noticed me. I've been to mayflower once and it was old aunties but with he. It's a shame there's not a lot of Thai places here. Some of my favorite Thai places were in LA.
Originally Posted by SeaBeanTr
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-23 00:04 #11317Senior Member

Posts: 60Eternity offers extras, no FS. Symmetry doesn't, although the massages are solid for the most part. Haven't been to Mayflower in years.
Originally Posted by MassageFunStuf
[View Original Post]
If you head a little north Sea of Serenity fka Sakura is reliable. A little shabby but decent massage and extras.
-
08-18-23 00:00 #11316Senior Member

Posts: 60Yup. No extras. That being said, some of them do give great massages.
Originally Posted by MassageFunStuf
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-23 10:46 #11315Banned Member

Posts: 2302I've never heard of anything more than HJ here. I've stopped by a handful of times while traveling through Burien for work, but have never met anyone there worth staying for.
Originally Posted by TN1944
[View Original Post]
EDIT: Seoul Spa in Burien has had a few good options. But sometimes aunties, too.
-
08-17-23 07:07 #11314Senior Member

Posts: 47Cloud 6, Burien
Coming from Atlanta for a visit. A friend recommended Cloud 6, but I would like more info. Have researched the forum and nothing. PM is fine. If you come to Atlanta, I can provide excellent recommendations.
-
08-17-23 02:20 #11313Regular Member

Posts: 2[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
08-16-23 21:07 #11312Senior Member

Posts: 278Re: Symmetry Spa
My recollection is that Symmetry Spa should be considered "massage only. No extras". Once I got a HJ there, but otherwise, nothing.
Originally Posted by MassageFunStuf
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 20:28 #11311Senior Member

Posts: 44Symmetry Spa Greenwood
Does it offer BBBJ or FS? All of them are extra oriented or should I only go for some specific ones? Thanks for the intel.
-
08-16-23 17:52 #11310Regular Member

Posts: 5Was that $200 total or $200 + $70 house fee?
Originally Posted by AlDes
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





