Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 448 of 2252 FirstFirst ... 348 398 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 498 548 948 1448 ... LastLast
Results 6,706 to 6,720 of 33767
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27062
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2199
    Quote Originally Posted by MaggicMikeXX2  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean you've had luck? You are payi6 them to stay with you wether it be a dance or to hear you talk nonsense. Or they are hanging around waiting for a tip or dance from you. I thought everyone knows that strippers not actually into you 😅 it's their job to flirt and look interested. Sure you might be more interesting than another guy or she might not think you are bad looking or something but they are still in it for the money.

    I was in Vegas 2 years ago at crazy horse went with a few buddies one just sat there and chatted the girls head off and she smiled and looked interested and he was tipping her a little here and there another girl came over pretending to laugh and be interested but then left after she wasn't getting much good and a regular walked in. I think some mongers live too much in the fantasy here. Meet a girl on a dating app and go through a few dates. That's a girl that's actually into you. Not anyone you gutta pay.
    I will disagree with you somewhat. People do click and even go out once she gets off work sometimes but it doesn't happen a lot. In fact it happens very rarely. Reading posts whether here or on TER one gets an impression that we're all sex machines that make women cum over and over again, which I find funny.

    I used to be close to a semi-UTR provider and heard many stories about her being a "cum machine". Nothing would be farther from the truth, and people who used to see her and know who I'm talking about, would also know that I, out of all people, would likely know the truth.

    She was just a fantastic actress who knew how to make herself enjoy the game and make you believe that she was enjoying it and was having one orgasm after another even while she wasn't, and might've not even liked the proceedings. Many of your know exactly who I'm talking about.

    That being said good sentiments towards you (if there are any) it's not all fake on their part. I hear from time to time, in fact believe it or not but I hear it a lot, from women that they actually enjoy this work. The reasons are almost always are the same. "I like that I meet and get to know many people and hear about their different lives (and maybe even live our lives out vicariously) and so on and so forth. It's never about them having great sex. When I ask whether they ever had an actual orgasm at work I usually hear "yes, but it happens very rarely".

    One of the most loved providers in town who unfortunately I got to see only ones before she retired told me that in all of her time doing this (15-20 years?) she might've only had 2 or 3 orgasms cumulatively. Reading or hearing stories about her you'd think she was having it all the time. Come on, people! They are their to make YOU feel good, and that usually includes making you feel like you're a sex titan, and better quality escorts usually take that part of their job seriously.

  2. #27061
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrado58  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I'm too old. Do guys pay for clips because OF has built this false intimacy, so guys get so excited that they bought a piece of it? I think it could hurt girls that also escort; guys will use those clips as fantasy fodder, like using porn instead of meeting, thus hurting their business. I've heard that OF charges the girls quite a bit, buoying the argument that it could hurt girls that do both. While I don't want to take away anyone's income stream,. Well, I do meets. So to each his own!
    It must be the false intimacy or maybe the girl creates a private clip just for you and you feel special? Or they like it's a normal girl and maybe they are simping on them hoping if they buy enough the girl will notice them? Not sure. It's almost like the guys that sit on cam sites all day sending tokens to girls. At least the cam sites you can go private with the girls and do c2 c etc. I'd find that more interesting than OF.

  3. #27060
    Quote Originally Posted by ThizzleHats  [View Original Post]
    Hows she look? Pics could be decent, or she could be Skeletor.
    Haha agreed her pics she looks skin and bones and like a user.

  4. #27059
    Quote Originally Posted by WillyO  [View Original Post]
    For whatever reason, I have always had luck with Brazilians at strip clubs! Not sure why but there is usually a certain amount of enthusiasm and they aim to please. This has been in CT, MA, and RI clubs with RI being the best!
    What do you mean you've had luck? You are payi6 them to stay with you wether it be a dance or to hear you talk nonsense. Or they are hanging around waiting for a tip or dance from you. I thought everyone knows that strippers not actually into you 😅 it's their job to flirt and look interested. Sure you might be more interesting than another guy or she might not think you are bad looking or something but they are still in it for the money.

    I was in Vegas 2 years ago at crazy horse went with a few buddies one just sat there and chatted the girls head off and she smiled and looked interested and he was tipping her a little here and there another girl came over pretending to laugh and be interested but then left after she wasn't getting much good and a regular walked in. I think some mongers live too much in the fantasy here. Meet a girl on a dating app and go through a few dates. That's a girl that's actually into you. Not anyone you gutta pay.

  5. #27058
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by WillyO  [View Original Post]
    For whatever reason, I have always had luck with Brazilians at strip clubs! Not sure why but there is usually a certain amount of enthusiasm and they aim to please. This has been in CT, MA, and RI clubs with RI being the best!
    I've never had luck with Brazilians, ever. Strip club, escort, you name it. Maybe I just don't click with them, I dunno. I actually avoid them at all costs. Always rushed and lack luster performance.

  6. #27057
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    I paid to subscribe to the OF accounts for 4-5 girls I have been with. I was expecting to see a load of treats. But it was a complete waste! They were all solo videos. Not a single video contained even benign 2-person action. I just want to let you know so you don't sit there wondering what amazing stuff you're missing out on. Save your time and money.
    Eh, depends. I subbed to my ATF's OF that she started during the vid because she'd moved out of the country, so I figured I'd never see her again. She had a couple hot solo vids, but closed it down because I don't think she had many subs. And there's this chick down in Providence that I'm interested in seeing who does some good BG and solo content. Other than that the only other OF chick I pay for is someone I actually know that I'd very much like to plow.

  7. #27056
    Quote Originally Posted by BillBelichick  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her at her apt in whitman, right on a main road. When I messaged her I told her I wanted BBBJ and to finish in her mouth. She immediately called me told me the rate for 30 minutes and I was on my way. When I arrived I gave her the money and we got down to business, I didn't even want to have FS because she drained me out with about 20 minutes of BBBJ and I finished in her mouth. I have no complaints I guess YMMV.
    Hows she look? Pics could be decent, or she could be Skeletor.

  8. #27055
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2199
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans68;6563526[URL
    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/massachusetts/boston/150077498[/URL] This is bruna I met back in March in waltham she is in braintree now. Same nice hip energetic girl come on baby lets get naked. Got a CBJ cfs daty closed lip kissing, she can really suck better than anyone. 2 hhr went jumping from hotel to hotel today loll. BTW don't you hate it when your almost home and you think you forgot your phone. Or wallet at the providers room? Like it fell out of your pocket. Didn't happen tho.
    CBJ cfs daty closed lip kissing: sounds amazing, especially 'the closed lip kissing'. I live for that!

  9. #27054

    Bruna

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ston/150077498
    This is bruna I met back in March in waltham she is in braintree now.
    Same nice hip energetic girl come on baby lets get naked.
    Got a CBJ cfs daty closed lip kissing, she can really suck better than anyone.
    2 hhr went jumping from hotel to hotel today loll.
    BTW don't you hate it when your almost home and you think you forgot your phone.
    Or wallet at the providers room? Like it fell out of your pocket.
    Didn't happen tho.

  10. #27053
    Quote Originally Posted by Tps8911  [View Original Post]
    Avoid this one!

    Set up a qv with her and she would not stop checking her phone and was completely useless.
    LOL. This girl posted new photos. Same hag with her old bag of tricks. Definitely stay away. I was fortunate to NOT see her as great Mongers here warned me prior to.

  11. #27052
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Huge ass

    Quote Originally Posted by BillBelichick  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/150068048#.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/150067977

    Saw another Brazilian in Woburn, same as usual fake pics, as always pics are similar. The chick I saw has a ridiculously large ass, think of the girls you see at the gym that make you stop and say "Holly shit WTF". Not much English, covered BJ. Told her I wanted a qv price was 1. 2 but when I arrived I only gave her 1. And she said nothing about it. I'm quick on the draw so I just had her on All fours and pounded away until I blew. Huge huge ass, would recommend if you like a nice view in doggy. I know some guys don't like the Brazilians but if you're a wham bam thank you mam like myself and you like huge asses then they work out.

    Both ads are the same girl.
    Think I saw this one at the RR, long curly hair and chubby? Ass was huge. Did the QV got an OK CBJ but flipped her over for a good pounding while her ass bounced.

  12. #27051
    I think the opposite is true. If girls can make decent money via that site, then where is the incentive for them to risk meeting strangers?

    Quote Originally Posted by Corrado58  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I'm too old. Do guys pay for clips because OF has built this false intimacy, so guys get so excited that they bought a piece of it? I think it could hurt girls that also escort; guys will use those clips as fantasy fodder, like using porn instead of meeting, thus hurting their business. I've heard that OF charges the girls quite a bit, buoying the argument that it could hurt girls that do both. While I don't want to take away anyone's income stream,. Well, I do meets. So to each his own!

  13. #27050
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230
    Quote Originally Posted by MaggicMikeXX2  [View Original Post]
    Wait you do well in strip clubs? And they want you to stay? Sorry being a dick here, but I mean they want your money. That simple.
    For whatever reason, I have always had luck with Brazilians at strip clubs! Not sure why but there is usually a certain amount of enthusiasm and they aim to please. This has been in CT, MA, and RI clubs with RI being the best!

  14. #27049

    Don't get OF, is it me?

    Quote Originally Posted by MaggicMikeXX2  [View Original Post]
    Never understood OF. Porn is free guys LOL.
    Maybe I'm too old. Do guys pay for clips because OF has built this false intimacy, so guys get so excited that they bought a piece of it? I think it could hurt girls that also escort; guys will use those clips as fantasy fodder, like using porn instead of meeting, thus hurting their business. I've heard that OF charges the girls quite a bit, buoying the argument that it could hurt girls that do both. While I don't want to take away anyone's income stream,. Well, I do meets. So to each his own!

  15. #27048

    Strippers

    Those who are willing to chill with customers are way better than those stuck up ones hanging with their own kind expecting guys to do all the work. After we chill for a bit, I might buy them a drink, or food, or take them for a dance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hans68  [View Original Post]
    You guys meet the blonde brazilian on listcrawler with the green braw? Hey luv, I'm 30 yo, hot sexy girl 160 hhr in the tham 617# 2 commnets. Met with her today she's very well put together pretty, perfect smile but like Many brazilian girls not interested in being a provider. Cfs daty no CBJ didn't even pop just left. Ill go to providence Friday! I do click with brazilian girls at strip cubs they sit on my lap put their feet on my knees sitting side by side at the bar chilling for hour and a half like that. Many times. I would tell that one girl patricia at the squire pre covid I gata go she would say just stay sit sit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape