Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 332 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 382 432 832 ... LastLast
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 17740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12775

    Feels good

    Quote Originally Posted by StlGamerDude  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/krissyvalerie26

    Requested $150 deposit. Said nope.
    I was feeling quite depressed as I really wanted this provider but settled for Lexie. Seeing that she wanted a deposit while already being attractive enough to set off alarm bells makes me feel a lot more comfortable. Easy enough to write her off as a scam now.

  2. #12774

    Spanish

    Has anyone tried Latinas posting on EB near ST Charles? Looks like its new agency started.

  3. #12773

    Olivia

    Had a visit with Olivia last week. Formerly of the Angels but is now on EB. Safe downtown location. She was fun overall. A little distracted but overall still an above average experience. Looks just like her pics and loves to tease. Honestly a really half ass bbj but lots of sensual teasing and daty and HJ made up for it. She isn't a fan of CIM, basically ran away as I finished. I'd rate her below Ember and Reanne, but overall a positive experience. Excellent attitude and demeaner, plus she is open to fetishes, so I would repeat. 150 hhr 220 for BJ. 3 for FS.

    -J.

  4. #12772

    Has anyone pinned the tail on this donkey?

    I've seen this one posting off and on for a while. Same ad and same pic's for at least 3 years. That tells me she is 29 plus. Realistically, mid 30's? But, she looks like she would be a lot of fun if she is real. I haven't done much DD lately on her but when I did a year or 2 ago I didn't see any red flags. I don't remember seeing any reviews on her which makes me wonder if she is legit? There has to be some other monger out there that has tried contacting her or has saw her? Just curious if anyone has given her a run? Thanks for the help.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/150272286

  5. #12771

    Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of prolux, what happened to Brook?

    She was on her own for a year or more, then had the representative pics put on the site by Lake about a month ago.

    Then about 2 wks ago, her pics were real on prolux. A week later, is now gone.

    I'm not surprised Lake has trouble keeping girts. She's taking at least 50 off the top!! So they are only making 110 before upgrades, which they keep all.

    As far as I know.
    I've been wanting to try her out. How is she? What's on her menu? TIA.

  6. #12770
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorney99  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen new girl Sophia with Prolux?
    Speaking of prolux, what happened to Brook?

    She was on her own for a year or more, then had the representative pics put on the site by Lake about a month ago.

    Then about 2 wks ago, her pics were real on prolux. A week later, is now gone.

    I'm not surprised Lake has trouble keeping girts. She's taking at least 50 off the top!! So they are only making 110 before upgrades, which they keep all.

    As far as I know.

  7. #12769

    Krissy Valerie

    https://tryst.link/escort/krissyvalerie26

    Requested $150 deposit. Said nope.

  8. #12768

    Deposit bs

    Quote Originally Posted by BruceMoose007  [View Original Post]
    Stop sending deposits! Never ever send deposits!
    I never have, and will not.

  9. #12767

    Sophia

    Anyone seen new girl Sophia with Prolux?

  10. #12766

    Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    Scamming ho. Confirmation, deposit, and if not buy a card scam.
    Stop sending deposits! Never ever send deposits!

  11. #12765
    Quote Originally Posted by MasonVrh  [View Original Post]
    First thing is look at the old posts details. Pretty obvious with all the locations on posts for the same day!

    Always do a reverse image lookup. Yandex works great https://yandex.com/images/.
    What he said, LOL! Also using tineye.com (or sometimes even just simply googling the cell number in the ad!) can save you a lot of time and trouble on uncovering an obvious scammer operation...

  12. #12764

    View Old Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Help me out here. How do you find info that shows she's in 5 diff cities. I got burned a few times the first year, but have leaRned how to avoid the scammers and have no problems since. Just very selective on who I choose. What other tricks do you have?
    First thing is look at the old posts details. Pretty obvious with all the locations on posts for the same day!

    Always do a reverse image lookup. Yandex works great https://yandex.com/images/.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2023-08-16 at 7.03.42 PM.jpg‎  

  13. #12763
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    The sad part is there's ALWAYS at least a handful of clueless morons out there somewhere who are going to fall for this obvious scammer bullshit, at this point these dimwits who don't bother doing even the most basic research are actually "more" the problem than she is...It's 2023 and the ability to "search" the internet for info isn't something new, so if you're still THAT fucking naive, lazy and "dumb" please find a new hobby before you wind up being blackmailed, going to jail or end up in the morgue.
    Help me out here. How do you find info that shows she's in 5 diff cities. I got burned a few times the first year, but have leaRned how to avoid the scammers and have no problems since. Just very selective on who I choose. What other tricks do you have?

  14. #12762
    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/149925887

    Has ads in 5 cities, I asked her several times what city are you in, you send the money and I will tell you!. Not I continue to ask if she is in Stl, she has ads all over, only response is send money and I will tell you. LOL what a joke this site is now if you don't send money your no good or worse you do not get the incall info, and if you do she is in another city so don't think you will get your money back. LOL.
    The sad part is there's ALWAYS at least a handful of clueless morons out there somewhere who are going to fall for this obvious scammer bullshit, at this point these dimwits who don't bother doing even the most basic research are actually "more" the problem than she is...It's 2023 and the ability to "search" the internet for info isn't something new, so if you're still THAT fucking naive, lazy and "dumb" please find a new hobby before you wind up being blackmailed, going to jail or end up in the morgue.

  15. #12761

    Lexie

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRagen  [View Original Post]
    I saw my first provider of the year. I have said it before but I'm not as much into the game as I once was. Anyway, I had been wanting a spinner for months. I saw someone else here mention this girl and I decided to go and try her. I saw this spinner: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...674/5105924757.

    THE GOOD:

    Her body is 10/10 if you like small spinners. She is the most spinneryest spinner I have ever seen. It hit that itch extremely well. The person here who reviewed her back in July said she seemed slightly skinnier than her photos. Oh no, she is much smaller than her photos. She is skinny as hell but still has some curves. I was thinking she might have the best body I have ever been with but after careful consideration I would still probably give that to Ivy (if anyone still remembers her).

    I'd also say that her pussy is almost the tightest I have ever been in. It took some work to get in.

    Her CBJ was also pretty good. Could be a top tier CBJ if she had more stamina and wasn't distracted every 2 minutes..
    I took Lexie for a spin a couple weeks back. Have to agree with you that body is definitely a 10/10 but my god she should do something about the hair. It's the year 2023 and us guys love it bald as a cue ball. I also am not a fan of the full covering. I can get by wrapping it for the full service but I have a tough time paying a high price for something with not even a BBBJ included I'm also big on a lot of kissing action which she really didn't get into.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape