Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,516 to 7,530 of 37331
-
08-17-23 06:59 #29816Senior Member

Posts: 1772This here!
This is the info people (at least I multiple times) have been asking for. An actual number. Thanks.
Originally Posted by TheArcher
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-23 06:52 #29815Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 56[URL]SirensVA.com[/URL]
SirensVA.com is an escort service. They are a legitimate LLC and have been a valid business on Google for 4 years. It costs 240 to have a girl come to your house or hotel. The company and the girl splits that 240 and then you and the girl decide what you're going to do and how much for. There is no typical tip amount. Every situation is completely different depending on what the girl and the customer want to do when she gets there. You call and make an appointment. There's no back & forth texting or BS to deal with. You know they're not cops. It's the easiest thing I've ever done. I don't know why some of you guys are making it sound so much more difficult than it is. You make an appointment through the company and a young hot girl comes over and sucks & fucks you. Easy as pie. Not complicated at all.
Originally Posted by Hughmann1
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-23 00:24 #29814Senior Member

Posts: 99You have pictures?
Originally Posted by Vince2000
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 20:59 #29813Senior Member

Posts: 327Concur
I would have to agree this is a fair & accurate report. Saw her month or so ago. Don't post every time I see her she is well known. The sex was great as always but she lost that phat little ass & try not to focus on the bandaides. Still a good legit provider that has her ups / downs like the rest.
Originally Posted by BlueSkies80
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 20:52 #29812Senior Member

Posts: 427Calm down on her guys
She's probably paranoid as shit right now especially since she most likely does drugs. Probably thinks its the popo messaging now 100 times.
Originally Posted by RichmondVa
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 20:33 #29811Senior Member

Posts: 222I reached out to her before the review came through and had a hard time communicating. She took hours to respond back to me. I am sure it will be even worse now, LOL.
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 20:29 #29810Senior Member

Posts: 222Hennessy
I have been seeing her on the regular for months and have had no issues. Her habit does seem to be getting worse and her mood changes often but I don't think you have anything to worry about. I have visited her in just about every part of town and other than her making me wait longer than I want to to get started there have been zero issues.
Originally Posted by EricRva
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 19:56 #29809Senior Member

Posts: 124Celine
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/997625427036
Seen this one a couple months back. Pics are accurate. Very nice personality. Average BJ. Really get into the session. $3 hh $5 h.
-
08-16-23 16:08 #29808Senior Member

Posts: 97Staxx
Things have really taken a turn with my old ATF Staxx. I hadn't seen her in 6+ months because of two separate ghosting misadventures and it seems during that time she picked up a serious monkey. Maybe others have previously noted this but she barely weighs 100 lbs, she's covered in bandages and she says she was even thinner a few months ago.
I used to put up with the wonky texting, the intense smell of incense, the random ghosting, etc because she still had a terrific ass and she really got into the sessions, but I don't think I can go back. Damage $.2 for a qv. She still offers BBBJ and let me splash her face but I was rushing for the door afterward.
For those who never took the plunge, here is her ad:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...l/691669312367
And here is my closest approximation of how she looks now (minus the chest bc as she is AA cup):
https://cdni.pornpics.com/460/7/138/...8_002_4a33.jpg
I am not saying to avoid her. She still delivers what she promises, just know what you're getting.
-
08-16-23 14:42 #29807Senior Member

Posts: 416$64,000 question
Is that rack natural? Looks like a road trip in the near future.
Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 14:32 #29806Senior Member

Posts: 784Babyamber
Quick visit at her place for 80. Bbj was average but young age good looking. I'll try her again and see if she'll loosen up and be more fun. Young bodies are so nice to play with.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/147792986
-
08-16-23 12:31 #29805Senior Member

Posts: 295Sephora
She is looking for some new clients. Does car dates.
Originally Posted by Joker007
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 12:26 #29804Senior Member

Posts: 187I tried DMing but inbox is full. Would love her digits if still sharing.
Originally Posted by ThrillHouse
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 11:34 #29803Regular Member

Posts: 16Spooky henny
Looking back on it I think it was mainly monkey talking (very mile a minute talking, twitchy) but very specific on can does, don't's, times, asking about fee amount and where it was after she had already seen it. Afterward it felt like 20 questions (what you do where from) but that also might be cracked small talk.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
I'm used to much more low key subdued visits with near zip talking so hearing her babble on got me anxious. Guess she's just kind of spooky.
On your other point yeah it makes sense that anyone who walks off after the fact isn't getting stung unless they are Escobar with a years long trail. I appreciate the advice and will probably avoid in future. Don't need that kind of unpredictability or gray hairs worrying about some giant CSI level shit dragging me off months after the fact.
-
08-16-23 11:13 #29802Senior Member

Posts: 342It's anxiety
I've yet to meet with her, but if you were able to leave the premises you are in the clear. LEO certainly will not waste resources tracking you down unless you are a suspect in a crime of a more serious nature during your time there.
Originally Posted by EricRva
[View Original Post]
What was it about your visit that unnerved you so the rest of us know what to look out for?








Reply With Quote




