Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,516 to 7,530 of 37314
-
08-15-23 19:29 #29799Senior Member

Posts: 147Hit my inbox up I'm interested.
Originally Posted by Smitty77
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 18:06 #29798Senior Member

Posts: 50Kay
Saw Kay when she was in Charlottesville last Friday. She's legit. Can ride like a champ and the BBBJ is one of the best I've ever had.
Originally Posted by Hughmann1
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 17:30 #29797Senior Member

Posts: 49RIP to your inbox
Interested.
Originally Posted by ThrillHouse
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 16:02 #29796Senior Member

Posts: 295Tatt'd UTR
Clear your inbox. LOL.
Originally Posted by ThrillHouse
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 15:34 #29795Senior Member

Posts: 342If you're referring to the slim spanish I have in my review from a few weeks back, I saw she posted on STG a couple days ago around 4 AM. I happened to be up so I reached out to her and didn't get a response. Hope I can catch her again, she was a damn good lay. Looking at the company she kept and her mentioning also hanging around the notels on JD and Midlo, it's only a matter of time before I feel like we'll start seeing posts about her over on the SW forum LOL.
Originally Posted by MongBong
[View Original Post]
Search Rican Queen on STG you should find her with the number she used with that particular ad. If you happen to have better luck than I'd appreciate a heads up.
-
08-15-23 15:06 #29794Senior Member

Posts: 32Stay far away from the 2nd one Kacey Rae
Stay away from the scam artist Kacey Rae from your second link. There are plenty of bad reviews on here about her. Just search for Kacey.
Originally Posted by Hughmann1
[View Original Post]
Be safe.
-
08-15-23 12:46 #29793Senior Member

Posts: 153Run
Do yourself a favor and stay at 4 away for her as you can. The previous member hit it right on the head. Waste of time energy effort.
Originally Posted by RvaBanger
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 12:12 #29792Senior Member

Posts: 132Just type Egypt in the search bar. Plenty of crappy reviews. I seen her a few times in the past. Agree the body was banging and she cute but man the drama and drugs and waiting for her to get started. Jeez, I was done and never went back.
Originally Posted by ILikeHotWomen
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 12:04 #29791Senior Member

Posts: 146Isabella
Has anyone been able to make contact with her? I reached out, didn't get a response and then on a random Friday night got a "hey" around 10. Other than that, nothing.
-
08-15-23 06:51 #29790Senior Member

Posts: 66Keep us posted.
Originally Posted by ILikeHotWomen
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 06:34 #29789Senior Member

Posts: 66Pm with contact info please. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 01:58 #29788Senior Member

Posts: 427You have to admit
While she may not have gotten into it, that body was near perfect back then. That's why I'm thinking about a repeat. Maybe she'll be up for anal now.
Originally Posted by TwilightSinger
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 01:58 #29787Senior Member

Posts: 581Utr
Please sendpm with contact information.
Originally Posted by ThrillHouse
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 01:21 #29786Senior Member

Posts: 33Also saw her years ago.
When she was going by "Egypt" over in Hopewell. I think I might have an old review up here? Extremely lackluster performance on a saggy old sofa.
Originally Posted by ILikeHotWomen
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-23 23:25 #29785Senior Member

Posts: 427Pretty hot back then
She had a near perfect body and pretty face. Took awhile to get down to it but when we finally did the ass was very nice. Business like which I expected, but the view was worth it. Her ac was broken so it was hot though. But overall good price to fuck a good looking young girl back then. Pics look pretty similar now so im wondering if she still keeps up with herself or are the pics old. I tried hard to talk her into anal but she wouldn't go for it.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




