Thread: Stupid Bullshit that has nothing to do with getting laid.
+
Add Report
Results 181 to 195 of 655
-
08-22-23 19:54 #475Senior Member

Posts: 173Mugshots
Has anyone else noticed sometime in July the Henrico Virgina. Arrests site is no longer loading new images? Is there a new site or is anyone else experiencing this?
-
08-19-23 17:51 #474Senior Member

Posts: 317And my "watch out" was more about the staff & how they interact with you & the girls. There's crime & trafficking of course, but when the tech herself seemed happy, had control of the deal, wasn't being pushed on you by the door guy, took my cash & paid a lesser fee (not everything) to the house, that kind of stuff, I felt better that these were just girls doing it by choice to make a better living than a McJob. I got no issue being the Marshall Plan for her Thai Dream, in that case!
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-23 17:44 #473Senior Member

Posts: 317Yessir, almost all spoke great English. At the massage parlors they tend to sit along the sidewalk in folding chairs, maybe 10-20 per shop, and will chat you up as you walk by. (My favorite: my bud says "sorry I'm married" and girl responds "she don't care!" LOL). At go-go bars they dance in groups on stage, then circulate and talk to you while you buy them drinks & food (usually priced high for Thailand but like 1/4 a US dancer drink). Then you negotiate "signing them out" to a nearby room they host (or your hotel) for an hour or two. In Bangkok I also saw these clubs with big decks where the workers were sitting in groups in slutty dresses, flirting with passers-by to get them inside & do as above. It's just a f'and candy store.
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
Another good ploy is an eye-opener, at like 9-10 AM when the parlors open. Wait for a hottie to solicit you (fewer are out), but filling that first 1/2 hour is huge to them. Very relaxed time, no rush, and after we talked a little and girl said "you happy & fun, want go again?" but no extra round fee!! Either I'd come fast, I'd paid too much, or she knew I'd throw a voluntary tip (I did), but it made me happy. Customer service, man.
-
08-19-23 11:46 #472Senior Member

Posts: 2788Tor Browser is max privacy. Might have to 'bounce' a few times, but it works. Prolly not for phone.
Originally Posted by ILikeHotWomen
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-23 09:35 #471Regular Member

Posts: 16Windscribe has a free version that you can use.
Originally Posted by ILikeHotWomen
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-23 22:37 #470Senior Member

Posts: 427Free Vpns for SkiptGam
Anyone know a FREE vpn that will work for STG?
-
08-18-23 00:13 #469Senior Member

Posts: 133Thailand
You will not need an interpreter. You will find that English is a must learn in Asian countries and they probably know and are more interested in American culture than many Americans. You will get laid off just Being American alone. Enjoy but strap up.
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-23 22:41 #468Senior Member

Posts: 371There are foreigners guides to Thailand online, videos too. Explain the tricks, what to watch out for, where to go, how much you should be paying etc.
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-23 20:18 #467Senior Member

Posts: 767Bruh, thanks for the advice
Yeah I ain't interested in ladies withe beards LOL. But as an obvious fish out of water, the XX ladies will try to pull a fast one on you. Is there a service were I pay an interpreter? I mean the interpreter could also try to pull a fast one. On you, but it is better than just to wing it, and hope for the best. Yeah, that's a real brothel, with real talent. And yeah bruh, it feels so good just to walk in a choose what you like.
Originally Posted by PelicanT99
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-23 07:32 #466Senior Member

Posts: 270Travel. Ditto I agree!
Very true statement! Dominican Republic, Panama, Mexico, Spain, Germany etc. It's a true pleasure to give $. 50 - $$ for a real 10 to provide pleasure in a comfortable environment without being catfished or worry about LEO. You still have some game to deal with but it's nothing compared to here. Let me know about Thailand as I have plans for Phuket next year!
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 23:40 #465Senior Member

Posts: 317Thailand is pretty amazing, but watch out for WGs with Adam's apples, and keep your wits about you especially in urban tourist areas. Oddly, I found the southern resort tourist areas to be an easier & better vibe, particularly massage parlors where customer service is king and rates are cheap. The Land of Smiles, for sure. Boob jobs have increased, but still not that common.
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 15:03 #464Senior Member

Posts: 767You got to travel
This is the quality you can get at any random Latin American country for less than $50 per hr.
https://www.instagram.com/kissfreshkf/
My next journey will be Thailand.
-
08-08-23 21:03 #463Senior Member

Posts: 767Welcome to Mongers Anonymous
Here it goes:
Hello, my name is ChristNoTama, and I'm a whoremonger. I love hoes, especially Chinese hoes, they have an irresistible pull on me. Even the ones with a bit of an attitude have a certain appeal, far surpassing any grumbling you might encounter with regular hoes. There's a special place in my heart for the Latina hoes too, although the attitude can be hit-or-miss. When I first stumbled into the hoe scene, it was like discovering a whole new universe. From memorable AMP escapades to exploring the landscape of Latin American Sex Tourism, I've delved into it all. It's akin to a treasure hunt, with each encounter bringing a heightened sense of danger, mystery and excitement. The hoe's allure, the charm, and the submissiveness they carry are what keep me coming back for more, a weakness I embrace without shame. Happy hunting.
-
07-17-23 22:10 #462Senior Member

Posts: 427Apologists
I've seen her several times over the years. Obviously I've been around for a while and everyone has been inside her by now that has been in the game for awhile. I assume she treated him so shitty because he was new to her. My friend is too paranoid to make an account so he asked me to since no one would believe someone with 1 review. I find it interesting that you believe some junkie but there have been several people that have mentioned issues with her recently. Believe what you want but I've known him long enough to know that she was the problem. Guys keep saying he went so far grabbing the bookbag, but none of that would have happened if she wasnt so shitty and ripped him off. If she was so stand up as some claim then she would have returned the $$ and not caused a scene.
Originally Posted by BigCuz
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-23 22:59 #461Senior Member

Posts: 327History
Maybe? I mean I know some SM have had to start over on the board. I feel like you can kind of tell by what they write. If they know the streets the places the poeple. I seen some RM I can tell were SM, I will also say that list questionable RMs is growing & even some UC. Even seen some make it to SM. The best bet with any questionable screen name is check their history. As a previous post mentions. That will give you some basis for a decision on any post in question.
Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast
[View Original Post]
LOL BC that list getting pretty long. I been here a real good millennium. RR never seen the guy till recently good research.











Reply With Quote




