Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,881 to 5,895 of 33445
-
08-18-23 06:52 #27565Regular Member

Posts: 1Divine Rachel
Hoping to reconnect with Divine Rachel soon. Saw her frequently before she took a break. Beautiful and amazing!
-
08-17-23 17:14 #27564Senior Member

Posts: 387Not so Sweet Kandee
So I've been doing this for YEARS. And have only been scammed / Robbed this last week. Supposedly Kandee was visiting Louisville AFTER I ASKED HER TO. She lets me know the old "My car got impounded" story and I felt bad and sent her some $. On the day she was to be here. Sorry my car got "STOLEN";Give me a fucking break. She then stated she would be here the NEXT DAY IN A RENTAL CAR. That was last Sat and she has clammed up. I hope she contacts me. I want my $ back. Period.
-
08-17-23 15:25 #27563Banned Member

Posts: 5352They said it could take up to 45 days to post. She is looking at other sites to post. Just sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by TroublePlay
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-23 15:21 #27562Banned Member

Posts: 5352That would be the ultimate summer trifecta. However she is happy now with her new life. However never say never. I will always have fond memories of our time together. Still have a few video we made. LOL.
Originally Posted by Trailblazer96
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-23 13:55 #27561Senior Member

Posts: 56Lady J
Would be the Holy Trinity!! Come on Bob drag her out of retirement.
Originally Posted by BengalMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-23 13:39 #27560Senior Member

Posts: 844My god
Rachel, Scarlett, and Molly! That's the Holy Trinity!!
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-23 13:21 #27559Senior Member

Posts: 539Divine Rachel
I have never seen her. But I keep looking for her ad on Tryst.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-23 10:58 #27558Senior Member

Posts: 747Speaking of
Was doing my weekly rounds on Tryst and saw she's got an add on there for 200/ hr, but no phone number. Both the ones I had are dead.
Originally Posted by Kfan75
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-23 10:22 #27557Banned Member

Posts: 5352Divine Rachel
Spent a few hours wit Rachel yesterday. Don't need to go into detail it all been said many times over the years. She does offer anything from nude massage HE to FS.
Today after spending multiple hours with her kind of weak in the knees.
As always I will repeat finely getting some quality providers. Now for Scarlett a Molly Daniels to return.
-
08-17-23 09:34 #27556Senior Member

Posts: 90Sinncycinnamon will verify for you.
Originally Posted by HighLifeMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-23 02:04 #27555Senior Member

Posts: 28Divine Rachel. Good Times
Had the pleasure of connecting with Divine Rachel yesterday and had a great experience. Reports about location are accurate, she stays in a massive upscale apartment complex in Florence. I actually had a bit of difficulty finding the exact building she's in because I'm bad with directions and the main building number isn't the easiest to see depending on where you are when you're driving through it.
Anyway, I finally locate where need to go thanks to her help and walk in. As soon as I opened the door, she recognized me from all those years ago and addressed me by my name. Listen why'all, the last time I had a chance to see Rachel was back in mid 2020, and even then, I might have only seen her a total of 5 times. The fact that she remembered me and my name and some details from prior sessions all those years ago was nice and just made the experience that much more relaxing, almost like reconnecting with an old friend.
We start with massage with plenty of teasing before the flip. After the flip, she slips on the cover and gets right to work. Honestly love her sexual energy and how vocal she is. Total breath of fresh air compared to other providers like Sheri, Sophia Rose, Kandee Apple, etc that don't respond, stop responding after a few messages, or stand you up (mainly why I stick to AMPs or Lillth nowadays).
Anyway, I'll probably cross post on the AMP section with a comparison of my recent experiences so you can make the most the most informed decision for yourself.
-
08-16-23 12:55 #27554Senior Member

Posts: 1897Wyp
None of your links work. However, I will go out on a limb and speculate that those are most likely all scammers. I will also observe that sharing numbers almost never works with sugar babies.
Originally Posted by TittyHunter
[View Original Post]
BAM.
-
08-16-23 12:49 #27553Senior Member

Posts: 539Or p411. They confirmed my I'd once 12 years ago. No problems. Great decision.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
Anyway, Melanie is on p411.
-
08-16-23 09:12 #27552Senior Member

Posts: 48I would be interested in a date with her too
I would be interested in a date with her too.
Originally Posted by Readytogo1320
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 18:45 #27551Senior Member

Posts: 205Wyp
Have you seen any of these and are they willing to share digits if yes? Maybe a long shot but wanted to ask.
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...LKQxe5NYVKQEML
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...y37jQ0xk4on28L
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...pvogy0GjyENdXv
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...jmjdL5vyV3b61r










Reply With Quote






