Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 18528
-
08-16-23 08:27 #13878Senior Member

Posts: 745Goose sounds
I stopped in between meetings recently and I think buddy came in again. It was probably around 1 PM, I got an hour as I always do, and our man came in during my time and said he called for Anna. He must have got a half hour because he got his HE right after I finished and was getting dressed. I drew the "child's fort" room, the first one on the right that looks like it was made out of blankets and broomsticks. The least private room. As a result I put my O-face on mute, you hear absolutely nothing from me. This is out of respect for not only the other mongers but also the establishment. Discretion should be the norm.
Originally Posted by Luckyshamrock
[View Original Post]
It was a busy day and the music wasn't as loud, so you could hear at least one room fapping away if you listened closely at all times during my visit. This is to be expected and hard to cover up. Once buddy got his turn it sounded like Mr. Ed getting electrocuted. Almost a full minute of moaning, grunting and very heavy breathing. My guy, props to you on achieving 40 second orgasms, but please shut the f*ck up over there. Figure out a way to shoot with a silencer. It's rude and entitled. This is not your personal spa.
As for my personal visit, aside from the livestock torture it was a standard goose visit it. I keep drawing the same chick. I never ask her name but she has a birthmark or mole on the back of her right arm. Good massage, decent finish. She'll do PM if you want but the perks end there. She's not very attractive and there's not much to grab.
-
08-16-23 03:51 #13877Senior Member

Posts: 144Average Tipping at MC?
Not asking yall to be too specific, but how much should I expect the damage to be total, including the price listed in the ad?
Originally Posted by BengalMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 20:48 #13876Senior Member

Posts: 459Likewise
Likewise. , $180 as well.
Originally Posted by JoeBlows7
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 20:05 #13875Senior Member

Posts: 192Let us know how it goes. I was told $180 for the hour by another monger.
Originally Posted by ClintPa2000
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 15:54 #13874Regular Member

Posts: 19Getting ready to see Bri
With all of the positive reviews on here about Bri, I went ahead and booked a time with her. It looks like $75 for the hour massage. What kind of tip are you guys leaving based on leaving happy?
Thanks!
-
08-15-23 13:48 #13873Senior Member

Posts: 105I thought she told me Amy but Abby could've been it. Pretty spinner and decent english as you said. Her CBJ / FS was pretty good as well, very solid effort. Will have to try her again sometime.
Originally Posted by JustLookingZZZ
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 08:24 #13872Banned Member

Posts: 5352Reports say Strictly legit. Been reported on couple times.
Originally Posted by MuskieXavier
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 08:03 #13871Senior Member

Posts: 87Me too
I drove passed that yesterday and was wondering if anyone had tried it. Let me know what you hear.
Originally Posted by Cincy2015
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-23 19:12 #13870Senior Member

Posts: 45New Concept
Stopped in and opted for the hhr. I drew a middle aged woman who was not bad looking. The massage was good and got the standard HE. There was an a good amount of teasing and on the flip it was right to business. It was the normal prices and I will be repeating again.
-
08-14-23 18:41 #13869Senior Member

Posts: 77Way overpriced for the lamest massage in town. This girl is a flake. Total waste of time and money.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-23 18:24 #13868Banned Member

Posts: 5352Save your time a money. Sever post on her an none good.
Originally Posted by Yoda492
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-23 17:02 #13867Senior Member

Posts: 118405 loveland healthy
Recent visit, expecting no extras due to recent reports. Decent massage. To my surprise, HJ offered. Nothing terribly exciting about the massage or the ending however.
-
08-14-23 12:43 #13866Regular Member

Posts: 14Moon
Stopped by Moon a few days ago, around 8:30 pm. Met Emma (Standard massage and HE, but that's all I was really looking for. She lifted her top and responded well to nipple sucking. Nice finish. I had 2 drinks before I got there so she had to work for it. She's a nice lady.
-
08-14-23 10:26 #13865Senior Member

Posts: 1164Reviewed
Not trying to be an ass, but look her up under the CL section.
Originally Posted by Yoda492
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-23 09:29 #13864Regular Member

Posts: 12Bri
Not a senior but been around long time, just don't comment much.
Originally Posted by TapThat
[View Original Post]
I used to go to Scarlett often and Sukura, but really need something new and more legit, and like the sounds of Bri.
I live in Ft wright, so this would be perfect if you don't mind sharing.
Thanks.
Eric.










Reply With Quote





