Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 244 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 294 344 744 1244 ... LastLast
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 18817
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15172
    Quote Originally Posted by CutOff  [View Original Post]
    How is what he's doing wrong if it's true? I'm honestly asking. It's one thing if it's fiction, but if it has validity to it. . . What's the problem?
    He keeps making new accounts when one keeps getting banned and keeps posting the same thing get a life. Also the harassment dude she doesn't want to see you anymore find somebody else he's taking it too personal. Keeps messaging her through other numbers and harassing her he won't stop that were it's wrong.

  2. #15171

    Hm?

    Quote Originally Posted by FlaChargerFan  [View Original Post]
    Didn't want to bring it up but there's is truth to both sides here. What he saying is true but what he doing is wrong. Also I know the screen shot message was wrong also.
    How is what he's doing wrong if it's true? I'm honestly asking. It's one thing if it's fiction, but if it has validity to it. . . What's the problem?

  3. #15170
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaChargerFan  [View Original Post]
    Didn't want to bring it up but there's is truth to both sides here. What he saying is true but what he doing is wrong. Also I know the screen shot message was wrong also.
    I guess the part of her ad with no drama was a lie. LOL.

  4. #15169
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaChargerFan  [View Original Post]
    Didn't want to bring it up but there's is truth to both sides here. What he saying is true but what he doing is wrong. Also I know the screen shot message was wrong also.
    It's kind of ironic that she has "No Drama" on her profile and yet most of the posts I see that relates to her are. I'd be careful seeing her for now because there's too many spotlights on her atm. Never know what a disgruntled customer might do like calling in a tip.

  5. #15168

    The truth

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    Its not there anymore but last night she changed her ad and had screenshots from phone text and posts on here. Someone pissed her off!

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3159956
    Didn't want to bring it up but there's is truth to both sides here. What he saying is true but what he doing is wrong. Also I know the screen shot message was wrong also.

  6. #15167
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Miah obviously mad

    Its not there anymore but last night she changed her ad and had screenshots from phone text and posts on here. Someone pissed her off!

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3159956

  7. #15166

    Legz

    Quote Originally Posted by JJFresh  [View Original Post]
    You can never be too careful. If your gut says no, it's usually right.
    I would agree and I have bailed on several where I felt uneasy. On this case, unfortunately for Legs that is typical for her!

  8. #15165

    Kegels

    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    This is my term for when a girl used her pussy muscles to clamp down on Mr. Happy on each and every stroke, while thrusting back at you. It is an amazing feeling. The Twins' do it better than any girls that I've ever been with. Red head Aly is also really good at it. Of course, the infamous NaNa Pleases was a champ at doing it. Other than those four, I haven't really been with anyone else that is good at it.

    Do any of you guys know of any other providers that offer this wonderful extra service? Preferably ones that are a little bit more reasonably priced.

    You can answer me here or PM me.
    This really is amazing to experience if you haven't tried it. Have them squeeze you on for the out-stroke and relax on the in-stroke. And to do it in rythym with you? Mind blowing. Even wilder, if she is naturally tighter than most, in the relaxed state. It's the same muscles that control peeing and pooping, so you could ask them to try to do the same muscle contraction they would do to stop them from pooping. Most girls don't have this kind of muscle control from my experience or can't hold it very long or strongly. It's still an amazing boost to the experience regardless.

  9. #15164

    Italian princess

    Just saw Italian princess https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3114959.

    Her body rub are great but damn the HJ and BBJ are excellent! And she keep going when you finish which is to intense LOL. Only 150 30 minutes.

  10. #15163

    Mari back?

    Looks like Mari might be back according to the website. Also looks like she got a new number. I'll try to schedule something with her later this week, and report back.

    https://tryst.link/escort/maribrazilian-2022

  11. #15162

    Pussy pulsation

    This is my term for when a girl used her pussy muscles to clamp down on Mr. Happy on each and every stroke, while thrusting back at you. It is an amazing feeling. The Twins' do it better than any girls that I've ever been with. Red head Aly is also really good at it. Of course, the infamous NaNa Pleases was a champ at doing it. Other than those four, I haven't really been with anyone else that is good at it.

    Do any of you guys know of any other providers that offer this wonderful extra service? Preferably ones that are a little bit more reasonably priced.

    You can answer me here or PM me.

  12. #15161
    Mallory and Sherry don't do duo. Mallory told me the its because they are real sisters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikaeles  [View Original Post]
    Yes Mallory and her friends will be returning this coming Sunday and staying for about two weeks. She asked me to let people know. If you have her contact hit her up to schedule appointment.

    I only have the one picture of Sherry. She is the more petite one.

    Mallory is the one with the red colored hair and her friend Sandy is with the dark hair. I know Mallory and Sandy will do duo's and I believe Sandy and Sherry will do duo's as well. Mallory and Sherry I don't believe will do a duo.

  13. #15160

    Scam

    The police don't call you, they show up. This is a scam.

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyIZ  [View Original Post]
    So I got a call from Police Department-Special Oper Division in Maitland to one of my google voice burner numbers. I didn't pick up. What's interesting is that the it shows up as Police Department-Special Oper Division on the missed called.

    The number is attached to the photo. +1 (407) 539-624X. Is this legit or maybe scam on trying to scare me? This happen to anyone else?

  14. #15159

    LOL another scammer spoofing. This time using FBI Number

    I got a call from (304)xxx-2000 do another burner number. I ignore it and google it. FBI comes up LOL. Yea. The FBI calling me for being monger. What's funny is I got these calls ever since I told those deposit scammers to fuck off when they asked for a deposit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2821.jpg‎   IMG_2822.jpg‎  

  15. #15158
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyIZ  [View Original Post]
    Attached is what I found when I googled the number.
    Scammers use VOIP spoofing software to make their phone number appear as anything they want. This is a tactic that's been around a long time. Ignore and don't lose any sleep over it. Maybe get a new burner number if it keeps happening.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape